Thank god i'm home ,unexpected stay in hospital

sallysumo

:cry:Hi Guys
So glad i'm home and gutted that my lipotrim journey has been interrupted .I am back on my journey tomorrow was doing so well.Haven't weighed myself as i could cry but even though havent eaten much during my stay it will have been enough to take me out of Ketosis.
Should get some answers within the next two weeks ,heres hoping its nothing serious .Well done to everyone with your weight losses they are fantastic :D

oh so sorry to hear this, hope you are on the mend now, and dont worry too much, you would have caused too much damage and its only a short while out of the rest of your journey and your whole life of slim x

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope it's nothing serious and that you can get back on with your weight loss.

Thanks guys for your kind words
Wasn't feeling too good,cut a long story short blood pressure was really low and when they did full blood count thats really low too.Got a real fright.Had scans and cameras ,just waiting on the results .Allowed home as blood pressure ok now and now taking Iron tablets three times a day.Feeling more positive now ,just want to get back on my lipotrim journey :)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you are fully better soon, you sound very determined so I'm sure resuming your journey will be great!!

Really hope everythhing is ok now and your test results come back negative,. Here's to getting back on the bus with us x

Hope your feeling better soon. Nothing worst then waiting on results when you really want to get started but keep focus

Back