Thank you ... and good night !

I miss Primark..or Penneys as its called at home!! When I go back to Dublin at Christmas I will be stocking up on cheap as chips gear to see me through the next few months lol

You are doing so so fab....cant wait to read ur post when you reach goal!!

Now it is funny because I hated Primark - my brother was a buyer for them and he used to get loads of free samples but I could never fit in them and I built up this huge "thing" about them for a good while!

It is a fab place for getting loads of stuff, yesterday I bought the kids:-

DD1:
1 pair track suit bottoms
1 matching top
2 more tops

DD2
1 pair of combats
3 matching tops

DS
2 pairs of track suit bottoms
1 jumper
1 long sleeved 2 shirt
1 tracksuit top

The whole lot came to £45!!! :eek:

Dreading WI tomorrow!

God I am dreading WI tomorrow, I have completely lost the plot!

Daily Record

First thing in the morning weight: 11st 8 lbs then reweighed and it came up at 11st 6 so I am either up 1 or down 1 from yesterday. Tonights weight though was 11st 10lbs :confused: Exercise: Stuff all!
Water: Good today, about 5 litres
Foodpacks: Just about to have my last pack made up as crisps.
Time out for me: Absolutely ... not!!
Other food consumed throughout the day: I had some chicken probably equating to about 1/3 of a chicken breast picked at and not eaten off a plate - don't ask me why other than I am a pig and can't help myself :(

All in all, not a good day.

I don't want to get weighed tonight (is there a stamping foot smiley??)

I *know* have put on weight this week and I was doing so well too.

Bah, damn and blast!

Daily Record

First thing in the morning weight: 11st 9 lbs Up two on yesterday.
Exercise: None!
Water: Good so far done over 2 litres but will slow down soon for WI.
Foodpacks: About to have my second but then it is only lunch time.
Time out for me: No but I have started on clearing my desk which is good because it is piled high past my ears now! I have got loads of filing to do which is excellent too. So whilst it isn't time out for me, by decluttering I am feeling a bit better!
Other food consumed throughout the day: None but heck it is too late in the week to make up ground on the horrendous few days I have had anyway :( (and no I am not going to let that crooked thinking get the better of me).

Hope you will be pleasantly surprised by tonights weigh in.
Well done on drinking so much water. I have only managed a litre so far. Am drinking it warm today as i'm freezing!!!

Fingers crossed for you. xx

Thanks Helen.

I always drink my water warm these days I find it goes down easier.

Still dreading wi though and getting more :( with each passing minute :(

JUST REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE GAINED ITS GOING TO BE A LEARNING CURVE FOR YOU NEXT TIME YOU FEEL TEMPTED!
TRY AND REMEMBER HOW YOU FEEL AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE EATING?????
TAKE TOMORROW AS YOUR NEW CHRISTMAS START............I THINK YOU'LL BE OK IF YOUVE GAINED AND SS NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE GONE IN DAYS !!
((((HUGS))))
XXC

JUST REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE GAINED ITS GOING TO BE A LEARNING CURVE FOR YOU NEXT TIME YOU FEEL TEMPTED!
TRY AND REMEMBER HOW YOU FEEL AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE EATING?????
TAKE TOMORROW AS YOUR NEW CHRISTMAS START............I THINK YOU'LL BE OK IF YOUVE GAINED AND SS NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE GONE IN DAYS !!
((((HUGS))))

XXC

Thanks I'lldoit, I am sure you are right, but, in all truthfullness I have had enough of SSing right now, that is the problem, it is losing its appeal (I think I am on week 17 now) and am wondering if I may be better going into management rather than battling to stay abstinent and undo all the good I have done so far.

Thanks I'lldoit, I am sure you are right, but, in all truthfullness I have had enough of SSing right now, that is the problem, it is losing its appeal (I think I am on week 17 now) and am wondering if I may be better going into management rather than battling to stay abstinent and undo all the good I have done so far.

Yes maybe thats the right way for you to go.17 weeks is a fantastic achievement and well done.They say in management we can lose too.You'll make the right decision
xxc

Yes maybe thats the right way for you to go.17 weeks is a fantastic achievement and well done.They say in management we can lose too.You'll make the right decision
xxc

Thanks, I'm really want to lose weight in management I want to learn to manage it. Saying that I may join weight watchers afterwards to lose the last stone but probably won't. Just about to post my latest rambling so see above in a few minutes if you can make sense of my mad ramblings!

Really hope tonight wasn't as bad as you thought and that you can move on from it and know that you have done incredibly well already :D and with that last bit to shift, have you thought of doing the 790 thingy?:confused:

17 weeks is phenomenal!:eek: Well done!:D

Sending hugs and hopes for good things and easy decisions.

I lost one pound :eek:)

I lost a pound, not earth shattering or ground breaking, but it was a loss and not the suspected gain!

I had a good long chat with my LLC about going into management and she thought my reasons were sound and made in adult mode. For the record they are:-
  • I am happy with the size I am.
  • I have achieved all my goals that I set at the beginning
  • I am happy to re-evaluate the goals I set at the beginning but don't feel any great need to get lower.
  • There is a difference between LIKING to get lower and WANTING to get lower. I would like to go lower but don't want to (ie, I'm not hungry for it).
  • My reasons for going lower would be to please other people - my husband, the doctors (in terms of getting into a normal BMI), but for me I am happy where I am.
  • I have very loose skin and so won't be able to wear a bikini or mini skirt anyway.
  • I am happily married and I don't feel the need to have a body perfect for him - where I am now is a huge improvement on where I was and he is happy with that too.
  • The only way my boobs and tummy are going to shrink considerably is by having surgery - I may loose a bit more but not a significant amount as the skin is now predominately loose.
  • My face and neck are now very slim - too much more and I am going to look ill and drawn - people are already beginning to comment that I look drawn.
I am now comfortable that at some point soon I am going into Management. I am going to see how I get on this week, I would like to loose another half stone to give me a buffer and therefore if I can work hard at this and manage to loose that half stone I will be delighted.

So that is my plan, to work hard at this for the next couple of weeks which takes me through to the end of the bonfire challenge when I said I would go into Management anyway. I am also going to take the pressure off myself to get to 10 and a half stone because you know ... I don't really want to, it was just a figure I decided sounded nice and rounded anyway :)

So your mission should you choose to accept it, is to keep me on the straight and narrow for the next couple of weeks!!

Glad you talked things through with your LLC and are happy. Well done on your loss, and looking forward to reading as you go through this next stage :)

mission accepted.......well done x:)

Really hope tonight wasn't as bad as you thought and that you can move on from it and know that you have done incredibly well already :D and with that last bit to shift, have you thought of doing the 790 thingy?:confused:

17 weeks is phenomenal!:eek: Well done!:D

Sending hugs and hopes for good things and easy decisions.

Hi,

Thanks for posting, tonight wasn't too bad, I had lost a pound - which isn't earth shattering but is a loss none the less.

I am doing LL so there isn't a 790 plan but will be moving into management shortly hopefully.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Oh i am so up for that mission!!!

Right so half a stone by the end of the challenge - you got it. Prepare to be hassled, motivated, kicked up the bum - whatever it takes to keep you on the straight and narrow!!!!! :D

Glad you lost as well 1lb is good considering you were expecting a gain. Well done you. :)

Hi Flopster,

Well done on a 1lb. off and your right to go into management now and please yourself.

The skin will plum out a little as the glycogen stores refill and your face.

Good luck with the next phase of your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Oh i am so up for that mission!!!

Right so half a stone by the end of the challenge - you got it. Prepare to be hassled, motivated, kicked up the bum - whatever it takes to keep you on the straight and narrow!!!!! :D

Glad you lost as well 1lb is good considering you were expecting a gain. Well done you. :)

Excellent, but, expect to get hassled right back - we have had the same journey all the way through and this isn't the time to go our separate ways :)

Hi Flopster,

Well done on a 1lb. off and your right to go into management now and please yourself.

The skin will plum out a little as the glycogen stores refill and your face.

Good luck with the next phase of your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, I am going to see how it goes for the next couple of weeks and then head into management as planned after the bonfire challenge.

mission accepted.......well done x:)

Wooohooo, thank you, now don't forget to hassle and bully me :p

Glad you talked things through with your LLC and are happy. Well done on your loss, and looking forward to reading as you go through this next stage :)

Hi DQ, thanks, I am going to try to lose a touch more over the next couple of weeks and then let the games commence.

You are so right!! I expect you to hassle me right back :)

Am expecting you to stick with me for a long time to come yet - into maintanence and beyond!!!!!!

You are so right!! I expect you to hassle me right back :)

Am expecting you to stick with me for a long time to come yet - into maintanence and beyond!!!!!!

Oh I'm not going anywhere, we will finish this journey together and then start a new one as thin people!!

Back