Thank you ... and good night !

What a stressful time flopster, think you are doing fantastically well for the circumstances.

Good luck for today x

Thanks Vicky.

Put on a pound this morning, back to 11st 10lbs :(

We had a friend over last night (to help with the packing she was with us most of yesterday afternoon and we sat and packed until about 1 this morning). Anyway we went out for a meal, with my family and parents as well. I ended up having a chicken salad because I had been lugging boxes all day and was absolutely ravenous, plus I really didn't want to sit there whilst everyone else ate, I wasn't in the right frame of mind. We went to an Italian and all the others had pizza or pasta where I just had a plain grilled chicken salad so I am hoping the food choice was OK, and if not, hey ho, at least I didn't have my favourite in the whole world lasagna from there (it is gorgeous and I felt semi deprived seeing as three others round the table had it).

We are definately getting there now with the packing, we have over half the order boxed and ready to go, I still have 500 packs to make up but that is just a couple of hours work. The very last of the packaging should be with us today. Once they are done everything is made it just needs boxing.

At this rate it should be finished by tomorrow at the latest (well we don't really have any choice as it needs to go on Wednesday).

I so can't wait for life to get back to "normal" whatever normal is as I am shattered. In fact I am beyond shattered I am in a different place completely!

Glad you posted - have been worrying about you. Glad there is some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. i just hope you get some R & R at the end of all this. you deserve it!!!

Good on you for having a salad. i've had a bit of a nightmare weekend and have nibbled and it wasnt on salad!! Back on track now though.

Take Care and good luck with the rest of the packing.xx

Thanks Helen, light is a massive glow now. Last few to do and then that is it!

I have just replied on your thread, come on back on track now.

Well, apart from the last several hundred packs that I need to pack today we are getting there - 5 clip strips left to fill and then they need boxing and it is ready to go!

My back has completely gone now, it hurts to sit up and I think I pulled a muscle in my chest as I was struggling to breathe yesterday.

The last few days haven't been great diet-wise but that is hardly surprising. I have struggled with the water - probably not doing more than two litres a day but I barely had time to think about drinking.

Apart from the chicken salad on Sunday night (which I still maintain was a healthy and sensible decision), I did a bit of nibbling last night too - nothing major - a jaffa cake and four pretzels but it was rather stupid of me regardless.

I need a change of tack though and have decided that I am going to use my daily diary a bit differently now - not just to record my thoughts but also to record exercise and weights etc to see if this helps me. I will check back in later to edit bits I need to edit. I may add to the list below, we will see.

Daily Record

First thing in the morning weight: 11st 8 lbs
Exercise: Not yet.
Water: None yet because I have only just got up!
Foodpacks: None yet but cappucinno here I come!
Time out for me: Yeh right!
Other food consumed throughout the day: None yet but god that has time to change :rolleyes:

Flops, what a stressful time you're having but sounds wonderful at the same time - your business is BOOMING and you should be soooo proud of youself!!! Surely you would want it no other way?!?!

You're also doing great on your diet - 11st 8lbs - just over a stone away from target - brilliant!!

What are your plans once the boxes are gone? Do you have some resting time??? Just make sure you don't head for food - it's not worth it - and i should know!!!

Well done!

Flops, what a stressful time you're having but sounds wonderful at the same time - your business is BOOMING and you should be soooo proud of youself!!! Surely you would want it no other way?!?!

You're also doing great on your diet - 11st 8lbs - just over a stone away from target - brilliant!!

What are your plans once the boxes are gone? Do you have some resting time??? Just make sure you don't head for food - it's not worth it - and i should know!!!

Well done!

Thanks Karen, it is doing well the business although there is major room for improvement!!

My target of 10st 7lbs in actually a stone heavier than a bmi of 25 but I will be in a size 12-14 which is what I wanted. I don't see myself as that slim at all, I just don't want to go that low but a stone over weight I will be happy with!

Thanks for your support. How's the dating going? Well done also on your fab loss, I was flicking through your post ealier!

Walking on air!!

When I started this crazy diet one of my main aims was to be able to walk into Next or M&S (Per Una) and buy whatever I liked in a size 14.

I have been suspecting for a few days that I probably was a size 14 now as my 16s are very baggy and beginning to fall down.

So today (with no money whatsoever) I decided to nip into Next for a try on - and guess what ... they fit, size 14 petite jeans and a size 16 top (my boobs will never shrink enough for a 14 so that is fine with me)!!

You have no idea how delighted I am, it is as if I am walking on air.

This last week has been very stressful and hard and whilst I have slipped a bit it has only been a bit. I went out for dinner with Miranda and my family on Sunday night and despite going to my fave italian restaurant I opted not to have a lasagna but to have a grilled chicken salad.

Whilst I haven't managed to stay abstinent really 100% the last few weeks, I am very proud that I am able to opt for healthy choices. My weight is still on its way down, my morning weight now is about 11 stone 7.5lbs. Night weight is still a couple of pounds more than that which is a bit of a shame as I get my official weigh in in the evenings.

You are doing so well!! The scales going down is what we are aiming for and you are succeeding even with a few blips!!!

Well done on the size 14 jeans - you are thinner than me- 14s are still just a tad too tight!! Hoping to be there in a week or two though.

Your morning weight is your 'true' weight so feel proud of yourself girl - you're doing great!!!!!

Thanks Helen, nearly rang you today to see how you were doing as I hadn't heard from you in a few days, just going to go read your blog now!

Not a good day :eek:(

What is wrong with me? Why can't I just stay abstinent?

I am full of a cold, I have a very sore throat and have felt very nausious for most of the day.

So what do I do? I eat!

Go figure.

:(

(and yes it did make me feel even more sick than I felt before).

Daily Record

Exercise: Sort of, we went bowling does that count?
Water:Lost count but at least 3 litres.
Foodpacks: Just about to have a last one.
Other food consumed throughout the day: A few nachos (well about a dozen), half a pack of chocolate migit gems and two maltesers. I also licked the spoon with mashed potato on.

Hey Flopster!! You're doing well...I've been reading your thread and I know work is stressful at the moment. It's hard to undo all the teaching that we've had since we were little - when you have a cold...eat. Isn't the saying starve a fever, feed a cold?

It just takes time, as long as you keep picking yourself up you will get there in the end. In one of Karion's motivational posts there is one that says "A person who reaches their goal is someone who gets up one more time than they fall" or something with the same sentiment.

Sooo....what I'm saying is get on up. Tomorrow is a whole new chance to improve yourself and get that little bit closer to the you that you've wanted for so long.

Bowling counts, when I'm playing the sims 2 (I'm only 20, so I'm allowed:rolleyes:) the sims can go bowling and it gets them fitter, the same as if they are on the treadmill.....so I think it counts cause the sims say it does!!

Nicole xx

I am full of a cold, I have a very sore throat and have felt very nausious for most of the day.

Oh my... I just came across this thread and wanted to say... you are doing SO amazingly well :eek: ... be gentle to yourself hun :) , I think the answer to your question was in the question itself.

It's SO horrid when we are completely wrung out.. no energy, everything is so much effort and the easiest thing to do is to reach for the grub... sweetheart, we ALL do it so don't beat yourself up over it... give yourself some TLC today .. :) I know that's even more difficult when you feel so pants and are proper poorly too... and also if the work/home situation isn't very helpful or lends itself for you to do so... BUT ... have you got a hot water bottle and some kleenex balsam tissues and some gentle music or some dvds? Dunno if it would work for you... but just maybe... a rest on top of the bed with a hot water bottle, a box of tissues and (of course) a flask of water... a chick flick, or a really funny film, or something like Creature Comforts... maybe.. depends what floats your boat... but just something to take your mind of those horrid little naggin' whispers that make you feel even crappier! And.. if you nod off, then who cares! :)

Really hope you get some rest and time for you. It took me decades to realise it isn't selfishness, it's a necessity! YOU are worth it.. and look how far you've come! What an inspiration!!:eek: :D

Sending happy thoughts and wishes for a brighter feeling afternoon.:D

Hey Flopster.

How are you today? Are you back on track?

C'mon we can do it - just remember one nibble leads to another and another and another!!

Give me a call sometime if you want to chat. I'm here for you. x

You are doing really well - dont lose sight of how far you've come and what little way you still have to go. You have achieved so much and need to feel proud of yourself.
Plan some time out and go and relax -thats an order!!!! :D

So what do I do? I eat!

Go figure.

(and yes it did make me feel even more sick than I felt before).

Daily Record

Exercise: Sort of, we went bowling does that count?
Water:Lost count but at least 3 litres.
Foodpacks: Just about to have a last one.
Other food consumed throughout the day: A few nachos (well about a dozen), half a pack of chocolate migit gems and two maltesers. I also licked the spoon with mashed potato on.

Hi flopster
Im sorry your not well I have a nasty cold too today :( Dont be hard on yourself just try and get back on track a doctor once told me drinking loads of water flushes colds etc out of our system so glug away it will fill you up help you lose weight and get rid of that cold
((((HUGS)))) for you
xxc

Bowling counts, when I'm playing the sims 2 (I'm only 20, so I'm allowed:rolleyes:) the sims can go bowling and it gets them fitter, the same as if they are on the treadmill.....so I think it counts cause the sims say it does!!

Nicole xx

ROFL, I like that and if it is fine by the Sims it will be fine by me!

Thanks for your support and encouragement as well, particularly the quote, I just need to get my head back in gear as it has been a very stressful week.

Oh my... I just came across this thread and wanted to say... you are doing SO amazingly well :eek: ... be gentle to yourself hun :) , I think the answer to your question was in the question itself.

It's SO horrid when we are completely wrung out.. no energy, everything is so much effort and the easiest thing to do is to reach for the grub... sweetheart, we ALL do it so don't beat yourself up over it... give yourself some TLC today .. :) I know that's even more difficult when you feel so pants and are proper poorly too... and also if the work/home situation isn't very helpful or lends itself for you to do so... BUT ... have you got a hot water bottle and some kleenex balsam tissues and some gentle music or some dvds? Dunno if it would work for you... but just maybe... a rest on top of the bed with a hot water bottle, a box of tissues and (of course) a flask of water... a chick flick, or a really funny film, or something like Creature Comforts... maybe.. depends what floats your boat... but just something to take your mind of those horrid little naggin' whispers that make you feel even crappier! And.. if you nod off, then who cares! :)

Really hope you get some rest and time for you. It took me decades to realise it isn't selfishness, it's a necessity! YOU are worth it.. and look how far you've come! What an inspiration!!:eek: :D

Sending happy thoughts and wishes for a brighter feeling afternoon.:D

What a lovely thoughtful reply, thank you! Unfortunately some TLC just ain't going to happen today I don't think as everyone knows the order has gone out and everyone is now telephoning and emailing me chasing me for things because I have been out of circulation for a couple of weeks dealing with the order.

HOWEVER, I have booked a hair appointment for Saturday morning and I am going to see if I can get my nails done as well as I am off to a big lunch in London on Monday (yes I am eating as well) and want/need to look my best!

Oh and tonight I will see if I can get a relaxing bath and some time upstairs by myself, just as you recommended!

:)

Hi flopster
Im sorry your not well I have a nasty cold too today :( Dont be hard on yourself just try and get back on track a doctor once told me drinking loads of water flushes colds etc out of our system so glug away it will fill you up help you lose weight and get rid of that cold
((((HUGS)))) for you
xxc

Thank you, I have taken your advice and am flushing it through - I have already drunk about four litres of water today and plan on drinking a lot more still!

I am headachy but not as bad as yesterday when I felt really lousy.

Oh and I am back to abstinence today as well.

Hey Flopster.

How are you today? Are you back on track?

C'mon we can do it - just remember one nibble leads to another and another and another!!

Give me a call sometime if you want to chat. I'm here for you. x

You are doing really well - dont lose sight of how far you've come and what little way you still have to go. You have achieved so much and need to feel proud of yourself.
Plan some time out and go and relax -thats an order!!!! :D

Thanks Helen, I haven't actually said but I have an additional three kids here this afternoon (my kids are off school this week) so time to myself isn't happening and on top of all that the mobile hasn't stopped ringing either as people know the order went yesterday and figure I am back in circulation.

I am fine, back on track again, in abstinence and looking fab (if I say so myself lol) - I am having a "feeling slim" day today!

I will give you a ring soon, I promise.

A brighter day!

Wow, I feel good about myself today. I know I haven't lost much weight this week but I have definately lost inches!!

I am wearing a skirt I bought for the Jewish holidays a few weeks ago and it was a little "snug" for some reason but today it is falling down! Unbelievable!

I am going out on Saturday night and decided I wanted to get a nice top to go with jeans so I nipped into Next this morning whilst I was "in work" and tried on a fantastic top - a bluey/green crushed velvet little top and I couldn't believe that was me wearing it, it was unbelievable truly. As it turns out it I didn't buy it as it showed my bra and I considered putting a little stitch in it but decided to see what M&S had before I bought!

I love these "slim" days, it makes doing this diet so much easier and keep motivated to lose more. The feeling fat days are so much harder to cope with as crooked thinking takes over and you feel as if you are wasting your time.

Daily Record

First thing in the morning weight: 11st 9 lbs (up 1lb but what did I expect??)
Exercise: Not yet but hopefully will be going for a walk.
Water:At least 3.5 litres now
Foodpacks: Only had one so far as I missed "breakfast".
Time out for me: Yeh right! With six kids and a mobile phone/email that keeps flashing - what do you think.
Other food consumed throughout the day: None!!! (so far)

Back