Thank you ... and good night !

Flopster hun, its one of those things, I think you need an early night, with maybe a bath and a good book.

Put today in a box and forget it, you cannt undo what is done or change it, the thing you can do is learn from this and put it firmly behind you.

Be firm with yourself, you can and you will do this, you will lose the weight.
No ifs, and no buts, you wouldnt be posting here on the first place and admitting it if you cant do it.

Now you have confessed, forget it, please.

Tomorrow is another day hun, we are all here for you

Thanks Vicki, I don't know I have eaten that much I feel physically sick. I still have to get all the kids uniform ready for their new school. I dunno, I was doing so well but am well and truly out of ketosis and going to have to face the music on Monday night too.

I just binged - good and proper, crisps and chocolate, knocked myself right out of ketotis. I need to draw a line under this but am struggling. I just want to cry.

Your right!

Draw a line under this...

Crying is good it is part of the journey and with the week you just have you needed that release. I think you have done so well. I don't think I could even do that well under the pressure you have been going through.

I do agree with one of your posts when you said you should of sat at the table with the piece of meat.

Sometimes a binge can be therapeutic and it is important to santity...it is even essential.

Love Mini xxx

Your right!

Sometimes a binge can be therapeutic and it is important to santity...it is even essential.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini, binge eating was a massive part of my past and something I desparately wanted to try to get over. I know that I am asking for miracles in 10 weeks to leave that behind but I have got to learn to control this.

I think I am over it, certainly for tonight, but I need to keep away from everything tomorrow and try to pull myself back on track.

I am so upset because I really need a weight loss this week or I think it will all unravel for me, I feel I am on a knife edge.

Flopster this is all a part of your journey, all be it not a very nice part.

What can you do know to keep you from doing any more tonight and get you through till tommorow?

Will having a bath and a hair wash help? If not, what can you do? Get hubby to support you now because you need to lean on whoever you can.

I personally wouldn't try to think about why or what just now. Just try to get yourself out of the situation by whatever means possible and distract yourself from thinking because any thoughts you have tonight will be negative ones which will only compound the problem.

Thank you Mini, binge eating was a massive part of my past and something I desparately wanted to try to get over. I know that I am asking for miracles in 10 weeks to leave that behind but I have got to learn to control this.

I think I am over it, certainly for tonight, but I need to keep away from everything tomorrow and try to pull myself back on track.

I am so upset because I really need a weight loss this week or I think it will all unravel for me, I feel I am on a knife edge.

Flopster this is all a part of your journey, all be it not a very nice part.

What can you do know to keep you from doing any more tonight and get you through till tommorow?

Will having a bath and a hair wash help? If not, what can you do? Get hubby to support you now because you need to lean on whoever you can.

I personally wouldn't try to think about why or what just now. Just try to get yourself out of the situation by whatever means possible and distract yourself from thinking because any thoughts you have tonight will be negative ones which will only compound the problem.

Hi Flopster,

Chicken and Vicky have really given good advice here and now is not the time to try and figure it out as you sound over tired and need to sleep on it, things will look a lot better tomorrow when you have caught up on some rest.

Love Mini xxx

You are so right. I am going to do some work on it tomorrow, I do know the reasons why I have binged, I am gutted by a lot of things going on in my life right now but stressful times are always going to happen and I need to be able to deal with them without food or I will never live my life as a thin person.

Hi Flopster,

Chicken and Vicky have really given good advice here and now is not the time to try and figure it out as you sound over tired and need to sleep on it, things will look a lot better tomorrow when you have caught up on some rest.

Love Mini xxx

You are right, it is enough, there won't be any more eating tonight as I feel sick.

Tomorrow I am going to need all the help in the world to stay on the straight and narrow, so will be calling on you all to help me then!

Flopster, even thin people have binges but they have them less often than I would have done. :eek:

Thin people don't operate a 100% success rate and neither can we expect to. Please try to take it easy on yourself, get through the day and think later :)

Flopster, even thin people have binges but they have them less often than I would have done. :eek:

Thin people don't operate a 100% success rate and neither can we expect to. Please try to take it easy on yourself, get through the day and think later :)

You are so right! Thank you. I am going to go run that bath now that Xtra factor has nearly finished.

Thanks Chicken, I have had my bath and feel tonnes better. I am just debating whether to thought record this tonight or whether to leave it until tomorrow!

I have however found my "hot thought" - I am destined to failure - it seems to be my prevailing thought between my diet, the business and even the kids right now!

In fact I think I will do a thought record on it or I will end up dreaming it all night long!

Thanks again for your support tonight.

Hi Flopster,

I've just been reading the posts over the last few hours and wanted to say hello, how are you and that I hope you have gone to bed(without the stick to beat yourself) and will wake tommorow and feel totally positive again?

There have been so many posts to you full of empathy and good old common sense and I fully support them all. I have been where you are now and I do understand.

The binge has happened...done.

This is the time NOW where you take back control, understand the relapse, try to look at ways to prevent it happening again and accept that it has probably made you stronger.

It may not feel like that at the moment hun, but I'm sure it will do shortly.

Love and best wishes to you,

Lacey...xxx

Hi Isis

I had a really good cry on my mum late last night (I think she thought someone had died as I rang up crying lol).

It has been a mega stressful week and in the cold light of day what I ate really didn't constitute a real binge, in "normal" circumstances a pack of mini pringles (lunch bag size) and four pieces of Aero doesn't really constitute a binge, it really was a bit of chocolate and a pack of crisps!

In days gone by a binge would have been six or seven packs of crisps and a whole bar of Aero.

I also read up on stress last night in my foundation stage LL book and it says that stress causes a drop in seratonin (or a rise I can't remember now) and that leads to a crave for carbs. Which is exactly what happened.

I did a thought record too and my hot thought was I felt a failure (not just in my battle with my weight but also with my business and with not seeing the signs that my daugther was desparately unhappy in school due to being bullied). I tackled them last night and the overwhelming evidence against those hot thoughts were thant I'm not destined to fail and that my successes so far have been nothing short of amazing really and that I am far too hard on myself!

Anyway, sorry for such a long reply and thank you again for your post.

Thank goodness you got through :)

Those thought records are fab aren't they. When you feel up to it maybe revisit it and see how you feel now and if anything has changed.

I won't go into details but one of the ladies in my group had a MASSIVE issue that I couldn't even begin to get my head around if I were her and she was advised to revisit it.

She came back the next week and wanted to share and OMG the change was amazing. :eek:

I am always leafing through my LL book and thought records to focus my mind and reinforce just how much I have achieved in the past 106 days. It's a big slap on the back because the change has been dramatic. :D

There are so many things I want to say but mainly i just want to give you a big HUG.

I have been there as you know, it's not nice. I completely admire you for keeping posting and not hiding from this.
Everyone has given you such good advice that i dont know there is much else i can say.
I'm here for you every step of the way - this journey is tough but you havent given up you are still fighting for what you want.
Chin up xx

Thank goodness you got through :)

Those thought records are fab aren't they. When you feel up to it maybe revisit it and see how you feel now and if anything has changed.

I won't go into details but one of the ladies in my group had a MASSIVE issue that I couldn't even begin to get my head around if I were her and she was advised to revisit it.

She came back the next week and wanted to share and OMG the change was amazing. :eek:

I am always leafing through my LL book and thought records to focus my mind and reinforce just how much I have achieved in the past 106 days. It's a big slap on the back because the change has been dramatic. :D

Actually Chicken I asked you a question on the "getting into adult" thread as we didn't do thought records in massive details and I feel it is a key tool, I am just not sure if I am doing them right.

There are so many things I want to say but mainly i just want to give you a big HUG.

I have been there as you know, it's not nice. I completely admire you for keeping posting and not hiding from this.
Everyone has given you such good advice that i dont know there is much else i can say.
I'm here for you every step of the way - this journey is tough but you havent given up you are still fighting for what you want.
Chin up xx

Thanks Helen! I am so sorry I didn't post sooner on it though, I am sure I could have controlled it better. Ho hum!

Well today marks the end of a major era in our life and the start of a new one.

The kids start their new school today. This has been one of the main reasons for my stress over the summer holiday, the decision to move them was a very difficult one as I was a governor at the old school.

But no more harking back, we now have to look to the future and that said, I have a half hour - 40 minute journey to the new school so had better get the kids up.

Had a rather nasty awakening at 5am - all the electricity in the area went off and as today is such a key day I couldn't get back to sleep in case we over slept.

It is weigh in tonight so will update later. Am about to go in and wake the kids up though - oh joy!

I hope the kids settle into their new school soon for all of your sakes.

It's tough being a mum isn't it :( but so rewarding :D

Hope today has gone well for you and your kids.xx

Back