Thank you ... and good night !

Back from seeing Robbie Williams and OMG I am knackered - it was almost 3am before I got home which is really, really late for me.

Robbie was brilliant although they had sound problems at the back where we were during the first three songs which was a real shame.

I wonder how many calories I burnt yesterday?!? (god what a sad existence I have don't I - wondering how much good it did me) - my next job is to make sure that my crooked thinking doesn't tempt me to eat on the basis I had so much exercise yesterday!

Apart from all that I am still on track.

This is going to be a very hard week diet wise as I am doing an exhibition this week - we are driving over to Germany with all the stuff which means not drinking as much, and I will be unable to drink too much at the exhibition either because it is going to be difficult going to the loo all the time as there are only two of us on the stand.

I think it is going to test my resolve to the limit and have been fretting about it.

I watched the concert on sky last night and it looked FAB, I was singing away & cheering, my poor cats ran for cover & I didn't see them for 2 hrs!
Angels had me in tears as always!

Hope you had a great time.
Marie

Hi Flopster, sounds like you had a good time. Try not to get too stressed, you can only do your best water wise. You are doing so well, don't be too hard on yourself. Love

Watched it on sky as well looked fab.
He is so great,wish I could have been there.
Glad you had a great time you need an easy pampering day to get over it and get ready for the week ahead.
All the best for next week.
love libbie x

One of my friends phoned me during millenium -it sounded so cool!
Was gutted as she had a last minute spare ticket but i couldnt get a sitter for the kids. :( Only live 15 mins drive from the concert as well - torture!!!!!!

Just try your best in germany and dont let that crooked thinking take over!!

Good Luck for Germany, dont fret too much or it will backfire, will you be exhibiting all day, and how many days, I am sure you will manage, what about asking for a stand near the toilet!
Let us know whats happening and we can all post our ideas on how to help x

I watched the concert on sky last night and it looked FAB, I was singing away & cheering, my poor cats ran for cover & I didn't see them for 2 hrs!
Angels had me in tears as always!

Hope you had a great time.
Marie

Thanks Marie, Robbie was great, the atmostphere was brilliant and I would definately recommend seeing him live! I love Angels it is one of my all time favourite songs!

Hi Flopster, sounds like you had a good time. Try not to get too stressed, you can only do your best water wise. You are doing so well, don't be too hard on yourself. Love

Thanks Barb, had a good chat to my LLC tonight and am feeling much more positive about doing Germany. I can do it and will do it in abstention and it isn't going to be a problem!

Watched it on sky as well looked fab.
He is so great,wish I could have been there.
Glad you had a great time you need an easy pampering day to get over it and get ready for the week ahead.
All the best for next week.
love libbie x

No easy pampering day for me yesterday, as my hubby took my son to the World Series (cars) in Donnington and so I had to be up at 7.30 the next morning to look after the girls (well in theory although I didn't actually shift myself out of bed til 9.30) we all then went to the Trafford Centre to have a good girly day out!

No rest for the wicked and all that.

One of my friends phoned me during millenium -it sounded so cool!
Was gutted as she had a last minute spare ticket but i couldnt get a sitter for the kids. :( Only live 15 mins drive from the concert as well - torture!!!!!!

Just try your best in germany and dont let that crooked thinking take over!!

Oh no, you really missed out LOL! It was brilliant - maybe next time you can go?

My crooked thoughts are back in their rightful place, I am delighted to say, Germany is going to be fine now I am sure!

Oh good luck for Germany hun, what are you exhibiting?

I have a little business selling kids stuff, the exhibition is for children's products and is huge I believe!

I am actually quite looking forward to it now, I love doing the exhibitions really, even though they are desparately hard work, I love putting the stand together and seeing it all come to life before my eyes.

Thanks for the good luck :)

Good Luck for Germany, dont fret too much or it will backfire, will you be exhibiting all day, and how many days, I am sure you will manage, what about asking for a stand near the toilet!
Let us know whats happening and we can all post our ideas on how to help x

No chance of changing where the stand is - people book these things years in advance - we had to fight to get the little stand where we did!

I think I feel happier about abstention now, I know I will have all the nutritian I need and I will get my energy from my fat stores. I may not be able to do the water to the same effect but will certainly be taking plenty with me.

Thanks for your help though :)

Another 2lbs off which I am delighted about, everyone in our group had slower losses this week but my god everyone looked so different. It is hard to believe we are the same group of people that got together 12 weeks ago for our first weigh in.

I talked through Germany with my LLC and I know I can do this so feel much happier.

Thanks Karen, I actually thought of you before, I did the unspeakable before I went to my LL meeting, I hoped on my own scales and according to them I had put on 5lbs! So off I toddled to the loo, did a wee and the 5lbs came off, want a load of twonk!

Try not to get too hung up on what they say, why not leave it a day or two before you weigh again?

I'm gladto hear that you are feeling a lot more positive about things flopster. I wish life were nice and easy while we are ssing but suppose the world continues as normal and we just have to learn to live with it as best we can :) Isn't it amazing how differently we can feel in the space of less than 2 minutes :eek: I have gone from seriously considering starting maintainence next week to wanting to do at least 2 more weeks :rolleyes: I'm a woman, I'm entitled - no make that EXPECTED to change my mind on a regular basis :D

LOL I keep changing my mind about maintenance too! I think we are all going to move into development together. I am going to do it on a day by day basis (on my LLCs advice) and when I truly get to that had enough point, I will move onto management.

How are you doing now chicken are you getting your head around development?

Really pleased you lost 2lbs - sounds like you are in the right place to tackle the exhibition.

Have a lovely time and enjoy it - Drink as much as you can but dont worry too much. You can always finish off drinking in the evening - you might be up all night weeing though ;)

Have fun. xx

From experience the only thing I will want to do at night is soak my aching legs and sleep!

Mind you I will be doing it almost three stone lighter so it will be interesting to see if I am as tired as I used to be!

I am feeling on a real high with the weight loss today!

Last night my LLC said she could see a difference in me and that I suddenly looked a lot slimmer and that she didn't think I would have to go on development for very long at all (that is a real breakthrough). That actually boosted me more than she can possibly know!

Even the kids said to me this morning that all mummy's fat had gone now and can I eat real food with them again.

I caught my reflection in the mirror as I was getting dressed and actually had to do a double take as to whether those legs in that pair of jeans were mine.

Naked I look terrible, but, I knew that was going to happen, I have loads of loose skin and have horrendous cellulite as well. Saying that I think David would rather see the loose skin that the fat and so long as I can wear nice clothes that is all that matters to me really.

Talking of clothes I spent a small fortune on clothes this week. My boobs have suddenly shrunk and every one of my tops were hanging off me - even the necks were huge and several were showing off my boobs they were that wide now! So with the exhibition coming up I bought a few tops and two skirts that will see me through.

I also bought a couple of beautiful jumpers for the Jewish New Year next week - I am so excited because that will be the first time people will have seen me "thin" in a long time, I will probably be just a pound or two off having lost the three stone by then. My outfits are gorgeous too.

One of my initial goals was to get an outfit from Per Una for this but I ended up at a local boutique instead as these clothes are just gorgeous and if I say so myself make me look very slim! Never mind, per una can wait and why wear what everyone else will be wearing?

Oh and lesson for today, don't drink two strong cups of black coffee in the evening, your husband won't appreciate it when you are still sat jabbering senseless rubbish til 2 in the morning!

Flops, you're doing brilliantly!! You are soooo close to goal! How tall are you honey?

You sound so excited i just got goosebumps reading that remembering when i first felt like a slim person!

Hi Karen,

Oh I am still not there yet by a long chalk but am the thinnest I have now been since I got married 11 years ago.

I am 5 ft 1in and still want to lose another stone and a half to 2 stone and that will still leave me at a size 12.

I am edging ever closer to the size 14s which was my original goal, the 16s are beginning to hang off me now which is magical!

According to my tracker chart I will hit normal BMI by 4th November which is about six weeks away if I carry on with the loss of the last few weeks.

Thanks for your support.

You are doing fab - i'm so pleased you feel good today, It's these days we cherish isnt it. :)

A normal BMI is fantastic - i cant remember the last time i was classed as 'normal' when discussing weight. We can do this!!!!

Will you PM me and tell me all about development and management on LL - thats if you have time. :)

I am 1lb off of losing 5 stone and am now classed as a normal BMI at 11st 4lbs :D

I bought some scales that do the BMI and body fat calculations from Lloyds pharmacy reduced from £50 to £15.

I stood on them in the nude this morning and they made me 10st 13.6lbs BMI 42.1 and body fat at 31.6. All within the normal range :D

Now how far into the normal range do I go and how much allowance do I make for regaining a bit of weight. I want to be in the 10's :confused:

Back