Thank you ... and good night !

Chicken that is just fantastic!!! My healthy bmi is between 8.5 and 10.5 stone. I aimed for the half way point but when i got there i felt too skinny - collar bone sticking out and shoulders looking tiny!! So settled at a target of 9stone 11lbs. You'll know when you get there honey, everyone is different!

Chicken that is just fantastic!!! My healthy bmi is between 8.5 and 10.5 stone. I aimed for the half way point but when i got there i felt too skinny - collar bone sticking out and shoulders looking tiny!! So settled at a target of 9stone 11lbs. You'll know when you get there honey, everyone is different!

Thanks Karen :D

Do you think it would be wise to get there and then lose a bit more just in case I start to gain in maintainance?

I know what my LLC thinks but would appreciate other opinions :)

OK, you defo should have something to play with cos everyone i know has gained a little bit of weight. Initially though you will lose a few pounds on management - but when those old demons come into play most people have the odd slip up - it's a huge learning curve. Don't go too low though cos then you may feel you have something to play with and then eat more for that reason???

It's a difficult call hun, only you can decide....

Signing out now - off to Germany to do this exhibition. I am really looking forward to doing it 3 stone lighter as I normally find the exhibitions really hard going!

Couple of really nice things that happened - one of the mums from the old school came to drop some of my daughters bits off yesterday and she was astounded at the difference in me - she even made me do a twirl lol!

Also my daughter's brownie leader just emailed me to say sorry she didn't recognise me at brownies and what is my secret to having lost so much weight!

Nice, nice, nice :)

If anyone sees me on here boot me off I haven't packed yet!

Hope the Exhibition in Germany is a success.

When I saw you on Monday night Flopster, the results were outstanding, like you said you seemed to have lost it all at once, you've no chest now (or not compared with what you used to have), and your face is more defined.

So pleased that people is starting to notice now. I think it was only at 3 stone that people started to notice me well into the programme.

Your face will be beaming at the Jewish New Year celebrations next week especially with your new outfits on, just imagine if you'd not carried on and not lost the weight, things would have been so different.

I have to go now as Im leaving work to go to dentist (Uggh).

Thanks everyone. Just a quick little update from Germany as I have internet access.

Day one of the exhibition has gone well, I have just been out for dinner with my husband and had a very small portion of steak (just steak). Last night and the night before I stayed abstinent and only ate tonight because I decided in adult mode that I would rather eat a bit of meat than come back here to the hotel feeling very deprived as I did last night and maybe sneak eat some chocolate. I didn't have any potatoes or anything and I ate with a knife and fork! I hope it doesn't knock me out of ketosis but if it does, hey ho. I have worked incredibly hard today, we have done 14 hour days for the past three days and they have been very physical as well.

It was great seeing so many of our exhibition buddies - we have done quite a few shows now and have got to know a lot of people and their reactions have been amazing - well worth the hard work of the last few months!

I am going to have a chocolate mousse now and finish my packs for the day.

Not sure when I will sign back in but I hope everyone is doing well.

Flopster well done, You have been great, and to stick to it doing 14 hour days with a little bit of steak in amazing, you shouldnt come out of Ketosis for that at all.

You are a real inspiration x

Week 13 WI!

Crikey what a week, totally exhausting, excellent for business and a pain of a journey! I will probably update again properly tomorrow as this is a quickie but I ate steak one night and turkey the next.

I lost 1lb this week which is a bit disappointing as I was hoping the physical work and all the walking I did would have meant a bigger loss BUT I barely drank any water and as I said I did eat!

Just been to my LL meeting - next week sees the end of the 100 days but this weeks disappointing loss means that I haven't quite hit the 3 stone mark.

This week I want to do it - I need another 3lbs so it is time to up my ante massively - never mind Jewish new year - I want the weight loss.

I am writing this down so I can keep going back to it - time and again to keep me motivated. I can break this 3 stone mark - NO EXCUSES!!

Right feel better for getting that off my chest and now to bed!

Thanks Chicken, the trip was great - it was our first exhibition abroad and if even a tenth of the opportunities come off we have well and truly hit our targets.

Just exhausted now!

Was just thinking about you and wandering how you were getting on - so i logged on and here you are!!! YAY

Glad to have you back. :)

Sounds like the trip went well, hope you get lots of business out of it. You deserve to after all your hard work.

Great job on the diet - going away and still losing weight is a great achievment. I imagine if you didnt drink much you may be retaining a bit of water?
I'm aiming for 3lbs too to get under the blasted 12st!! We can do it together. We're nearly there and i must say we're doing rather well ;)

Chat soon xxx

Was just thinking about you and wandering how you were getting on - so i logged on and here you are!!! YAY

Glad to have you back. :)

Sounds like the trip went well, hope you get lots of business out of it. You deserve to after all your hard work.

Great job on the diet - going away and still losing weight is a great achievment. I imagine if you didnt drink much you may be retaining a bit of water?
I'm aiming for 3lbs too to get under the blasted 12st!! We can do it together. We're nearly there and i must say we're doing rather well ;)

Chat soon xxx

Thanks Helen, well we are going to have to support each other through this as it is going to be a tough week but I desparately want to hit that next stone down so lets go for it.

Well hitting the next stone down won't take too long doing a VLCD so you'll soon be having to think up another mini goal :D

Hi Flopster

Just called in. Been a bit at the end of my tether tonight, my stomach is gurgling so much and I have been thinking about having another bar (my crooked thinking kicking in) but no, I had a black tea and now Im heading to bed. Ive started coming onto Minimins late at night if Im feeling vunerable so I can get inspiration from other group members and give myself something to do to take the edge off feeling hungry.

Well done girl on the 1lb loss last night. You've got to be applauded after all you've been through this week. I only lost 1lb week before and I didn't do anything different yet this week 4lbs?? You can't figure it out. If your body wants to keep it, then there's now't you can do about it.

Good luck anyway this next few days N, and fingers crossed for your 3lbs to make your 3stone WOW.

Hi Carolyne

I was asleep for 8:15 last night - I put the kids to bed and jumped into bed myself - I know I was asleep before them because they kept waking me up!

Apart from being exhausted I was STARVING last night for some reason - probably knocked myself out of ketosis by having two bars on Sunday! I just decided that it was safest to stay upstairs.

I couldn't agree more - this place is great when you are feeling the need to nibble.

I hope Friday is a wonderful day - don't worry about eating - you will be fine and you will get straight back onto the plan the next day - your resolve has been amazing!

Call me Saturday if you are struggling!!

Well hitting the next stone down won't take too long doing a VLCD so you'll soon be having to think up another mini goal :D

Thanks Chicken, I have a mini goal in mind - I have a big networking lunch in October and I want to get (another) new outfit for it! That reminds me - I must book my train tickets to London lol!

I was reading your maintenance diary last night and wanted to congratulate you on such an amazing achievement - I was just so tired I couldn't see straight to type a response!

Back