Thanks all

Same here Susie

Poor show on the work front, but something will turn up! I hope the flat sells quickly for you S, if that's what you need to do. :)

Did you do your walk or your indoor workout today?

Hanging my head in shame, Water, I did sweet FA (apart from apply for three jobs) - felt a bit off, not enough water and too much psyllium husks trying to get through my system I think ewww :(

Sx

Nice picture there Susie! I too did nothing by way of exercise - have got out of the swing while dog has been ill - weather doing nothing to entice me back out there :(

Hanging my head in shame, Water, I did sweet FA (apart from apply for three jobs) - felt a bit off, not enough water and too much psyllium husks trying to get through my system I think ewww :(

Sx

LOL, nice on Susie. :)

how are you today honey? do you need to take the husks? Linz told me about this fab stuff called col clear. i havent had a problem since ;)

:whoopass:
and thats for not doing your exercise!:D

Ow ow ow lol thx mum! :D

I've made up for it today, have had a MASSIVE "spring" clean - even got down on hands and knees to scrub the bathroom floor :eek: a sight that hasn't been seen much! If you think my kitchen skills are poor, my housecleaning skills are even worse - it's not that I can't do it, it's just that I don't want to lol. Boy did I sweat (and swear)! Also had a big clean out of cupboards and the eBay selling is going well enough to keep me in ciggies :D

Feel loads brighter today and much more positive - you all helped enormously, thanks.

Re the psyllium, thought they would help with the uhum, you know, but maybe I'll give the col clear a go (so to speak) - I do like to keep regular :D Also imagine it makes me feel lighter.

Speaking of which, it's WI today so must go and do that. And then switch the heating on brrrrrr!

Sxxx

Oh glad you are keeping busy. cleaning burns off loads of cals and will help with the ketosis - ooh and keep you warm :) good luck for wi babe x

before i go in shower usually in morning. before food after cuppa.

Ditto Bren, in the days when I weighed

You are so lucky Jim, wish I didn't have to still do it, but it goes up and down like a yoyo for me still so I have to be very careful.

I weigh first thing too after a wee x

see Susie - you have gained 2lbs when you might have been a loss or sts!

Back