Thanks to those who recommeded kingsmill crustless!!! Will never look back!

Laurie

MM addict
Just wanted to say thank you to those who recommended kingsmille 50/50 crustless bread!
I bought sum the other day and it's delicious! Its proper bread which i was really starting to crave!
So what if it has no crusts its 100% nicer than the weight watchers muck!
Ummm i had a ww bacon sandwich today!
Yummy
Thanks again
Lau xxx

Its fab. I like to have cheese and onions sandwiches with this bread and your right about the toast. WW bread is like cardboard when toasted!

Umm it is delicious bread i have four slices at lunch and i love a bacon sarnie with tom sauce.
It's available in white and 50/50 bread.
It's only half a point a slice!
Laura
xxx

Have you tried WW bacon... its the absolute business!!

Thats exactly what i have in my sandwich. Nothing compares to ww bacon its so yummy. Only prob is my family started liking it. Its great for me, but bit too expensive to be feeding the whole family with!
Cant believe its only half a point for a slice!x

I have just tried the Tuna with mango chutney in the small tins.
Not too sure,,,,,, but I still ate it lol 1 point per tin.
It was ok but not as nice as the coronation one.

Can I just make a quick suggestion regarding bread... I was a bread a holic if their is such a thing!! Carb is my middle name I love it but I found my weight loss slowing down and my doctor said that too much carbs are hard to break down etc and he suggested that I try a soya bread for a week to give my body a break from all the heavy carbs I was eating. I did it last week and lost 3lbs!! Im sure it was the change of bread because I did everything else the same, so if you love your bread like me try changing to a soya/low GI bread now and again. It was gorgeous Burgen Soya and linseed bread 90p a loaf in asda 1.5pts a slice, give it a try x

Back