Thanks...Who?

katalena

Enjoying life!
I have used Minimins pretty much every day since I started LL and I have found so much help, advice, support, useful hints and tips to help me on my way.

Everyone has be friendly, pleasant and willing to help.

In particular I have found that the posts by the following people have really struck a chord with me. So I would like to thank Blond_Logic, Jezebella and Slenda_Blenda for your enthusiasm and wise words.

We are all individual and will find the way people word things, how they put themselves across and their own experiences in relation to ours have an impact on us in different ways.

Who has done that for you?

Kat xx

Everyone on the September Starters thread! Oldies AND newbies! :)

And the stories of others on threads I read ~ very inspirational. ;)

there were some from my early days on here who no longer post that i would love to hear how they are doing - bekimo, anna, last straw, huseyin, poppy, future yummymummy, ellie.....

and bl,sb, minerva,pete, sean, t_i and ft and all the other jan starters have been fab all along the way

gosh, there are too many to mention individually!!!

every single person who has replied to any of my posts has been immensely important on this journey to me ..... so thanks to everyone as without this place it would not ahve been so easy

daisy x

Everyone who has used the site but mostly those who stick around and those who pop back!!

I too, like Daisy, wonder at how our old 'class mates' are doing!!

On this site, when I started we ahd a great group - all focused and positive, and I got so much help and advice from Alibongo, Debra, Miss Fenella - all gone on their way now. In my group were some amazing women and men. x-Katie-x, who sadly has gone away - she was such a source of encouragement. As was Ladylite, Kelli=-], Corey, it was a great little group. I miss them all a lot. Though Kellie, I bet you see this you little peeper you :D

There were loads others.

Then meeting SB and having her join MMs - support live and virtual - what a blessing.

My hubbys support and encouragement was immeasurable, as was his parents. And my friends at work who knew. I had a great source of support - not a single "you will put it all back on"-er among them.

My LLC, and my group all played a huge part in my success.

The old me, which is the now me, who was buried inside for so many years who one night looked back at me in the mirror and told me she was still there, and that I could do this...and made me believe in myself.

Then every member that has come a long since then - all of you, and those mentioned by Daisy - there are just so many people in this together. It is a huge source of powerful, positive inspiration.

Great, innit. :)

So - thank you to EVERYONE - named and not named, as there are too many to list. But you know who you are, I hope.

xxx

Daisy said:
there were some from my early days on here who no longer post that i would love to hear how they are doing - bekimo, anna, last straw, huseyin, poppy, future yummymummy, ellie.....

and bl,sb, minerva, sean, t_i and ft and all the other jan starters have been fab all along the way

Pretty much sums it up for me! Everyone here is great! :D

Great thread again Kat sweetie

I could not have made it through without the support of every single one of you here - and most specially my Marvellous Maybelles! My ever supportive family, colleagues and friends. Every day was and still is an adventure and I am so glad to have you all along for the journey with me. It has been a place to meet like minded people who are real friends even if it is via cyberspace, but I am infact very proud to call you all my friends :)

Jez
xx

I came to MM late in foundation so really only been here since the start of RTM. Foundation is the easy part, so structured and not much to think about. So I've got to thank all the lovely people up in the RTM threads, they have been a lifeline when I've been confused and a bit overwhelmed. so to all you lovely people...a big huge THANK YOU from me....:D

I'm thankful for the forum in itself, and the wonderful people who contribute. All the LL'ers here are a constant inspiration due to all your honesty - we say it how it is, and each member learns from one another's questions, struggles and successes.

I thank all of our little 'Lighter Life corner', but a special mention does need to go out to KD from the CD discipline. Her constant analysis and research into the nutritional/behavioural/biochemical fields have been fascinating and an absolute godsend. She is the invisible force that has inspired me from the very beginning of joining this forum.

:thankyou:

I'd like to thank LaydeeBug, Dancing-in-the-Rain, Katalena, Minerva, BL and everyone on the September starters list. Everyone is so friendly and positive on this forum altogether - I don't think I would have got so far without you all. One particularly helpful thing are seeing people's cries for help on the forum - and then seeing them do so well days, weeks or months later. Very very inspirational.

Thanks EVERYONE! :) xx

Back