ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

2lb on this week after New Year, eek! December has been a hearty one... still onwards and downwards, I will be right back on track in the morning

I had an epic gain in dec!!

Diet starts again xx

Yup, on it! We can do it!

Actually thinking about making super speed soup for tea Friday / Saturday.... Not made it before though, and I don't like parsnips or lentils, hopefully the main flavour will be something else. Can always add some curry powder or something I guess

Need to read my new pack properly so I can get some speedy stuff in, and motivate myself. Got a little pic on the comp at work, progress chart kinda thing, hopefully it will help!

ForumRunner_20130108_154218.png

Love the pic!

I've taken my scales into work and weighing with work ppl - not looking forward to then glancing and seeing my weight :-/ it will keep me going tho lol.

Can work ppl see yr grid?! Xx

They probably could if they came over to my desk and specifically looked, but not otherwise. It's there to haunt me - like yr scales i guess!

(Says the girl who has snacked her way to abandon today ) I say this lots but am definitely gonna do some red days I think, protein a go go

Not doing as well as I hoped, snacking still... but I had a red day style tea yesterday, lots of protein (basically just mushrooms and chicken, in spices) and it was yummy. Shopping tonight and planning to make a vat of chilli for tea - loads of super free / super speed stuffs, then I just need to make good choices at work tomorrow, and over the weekend. If I try to do red days it might help, it's difficult to do them a little though with R needing feeding too!

Right? Ugh! ;)

Don't know how this week has been tbh, it's been star week so I've been bloated all week, and I guess though I've been better I've had dodgy moments too. Who knows, I'll be gutted tbh if something doesn't come off, even half - it's so hard to be motivated and on plan at the moment, especially just before payday

Lost 1lb, despite being hideously bloated. Will take that gladly. *sigh of relief*

Now to make sure it's more than that this week!

It will come as no that I managed to binge yesterday. I felt ill at work so hadn't eaten anything til about 1:30, took a half day and boughta greggs sausage roll. I dont usually like pastry but my stomach (which was upset) was craving it (bugger knows why) but it was lovely, just perfect. Then I just nibbled on crisps and biscuits all day and had a pack of fridge raiders instead of tea. Stupid girl!

Line drawn though, properly, I made a bet with my boyf that Ican get to the weekend without having sweets crisps or chocolate. There are a couple of exclusions - basicallu choc oatly & choc all bran ( which I'm gonna buy when I do the shopping tomorrow) and the cereal bars I already have for my hexs. More than that though, I intend to go longer, further. Basically I want to retrain myself to where I don't choose to use the syns (& beyond!) on chocolate by default, I need to force myself to make the better choices if I want to keep losing and I DO. Every potentially questionable decision will be met with "Do I want this more than I want to lose weight' and I will succeed.

1 day done, 100% on plan, had 5 syns if that. :) I can do this! Just gotta make sure I don't buy stuff when I'm shopping tonight.

I bought a filofax yesterday (on cheap from TKMaxx) and am hoping it will help me planning food etc / keeping track of syns

Supposed to have sugar free jelly when I got home yesterday post supermarket shop, but alas the OH forgot to make it. He informed me this in the supermarket, so I bought some Bourneville and had 6 syns worth, and that did me. That was the sum total of my syns all day!

Went to Morrisons,bought some skinny lizzies (yay) and various other bits totalling £77 (for two of us, oh my!) however it meant this morning I could try the All Bran Chocolate Crunch- and it was yum! Had too much to say it's just HEX, so will consider it 5 syns plus my HEXB. Might have to do more red / green days so I can have double - though actually synning it might be a better option, it's 'healthier' syns. Will have jelly when I get in tonight instead now, yay.

Nervous as ever before WI, just can't tell this week. Aside from the binge night I've been pretty much on plan, but it's still star week (longest EVER) so I dunno. Please let it be a loss!

My C opened WI early so I ducked out of work to make sure I could get there in time. Lost half, but it wobbled loads so we tried it a second time and it was 1lb off, hehe! Not done that before to be fair, so just this once is okay! Very glad to have lost!

My C opened WI early so I ducked out of work to make sure I could get there in time. Lost half, but it wobbled loads so we tried it a second time and it was 1lb off, hehe! Not done that before to be fair, so just this once is okay! Very glad to have lost!

Yey to losses!!! Xx

Not sure yet how tonight will go (as ever, hah!) I didn’t keep proper track of my syns last week but I think I was about right. Instead of eating crisps or choccy with my syns, I used them for an extra HEXB and a half most days, as I’m addicted to All Bran Chocolate Crunch. Probably not the best thing, but trust me when I say it’s doing my insides good (TMI!) Fingers crossed for another 1lb off tonight at least – even if it takes me a month to get over that xmas gain, I want it off!

Kel - it's totally worth using extra syns for more, it's LUSH. Properly.

Lost half this week which isn't much, but it's something. I'm going to aim for a bigger loss next week. Many of the group are aiming for 4lb next week (!) I said I'm going to aim for 3, but will be happy with anything. I don intend on trying hard though, lol!

Well done on the loss!' X

Back