ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Hi Bubs

I just wanted to let you know you're not alone! You're doing fab honey! Hope to follow your progress in the 'downward' direction.

Pix

Thanks Punk_Pixie, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of those stone / half stone 'stickers' you've got there! x

To top off a dreadful day yesterday, I lost .5lb. I'd had a buffet during the week, but I'd also been on plan every other day 100%, and gone back to the gym. Can't even blame star week as due to the pcos I don't get periods at the moment. I couldn't have been more annoyed, but at least it's (theoretically) something to look forward to next week

After extra body magic, and being 100% on plan... this week I gained 0.5lb. My first gain... I was gutted, as I've genuinely done nothing to deserve it, I missed my meal / night out with friends as I was ill, when I *did* see them I sat eating an alpen light while they had all a full english fry up... and for what? *sigh*

I can't think of any more I can do, so I'll just have to keep on at it and hope it redresses itself this coming week :/

*waves*

I'm not stalking you, just saw you post on the boards and recognised a Bubbs :)

It's horrible when you've been on plan and denying yourself and get a gain. I was gutted when I got my first one. I don't mind so much when I've deserved it, heh.

Are you still keeping a food diary? might be worth it for a week just to keep track and make sure you're eating all your superfree.

Hiya Binty - I don't mind you stalking me ;)

It's pants innit? I wanted to be one of those people who never had a gain... at leas tin other weeks I could have taken it with a shurg and a nod!

Yeah I keep an online food diary still, I've always been a bit under on superfree, but as I mostly do green days it's not ever been a problem. Think I'm going to start having to make food for work lunches rather than rely on what's available here... just finding the time to do it will be an arse. I think i need to sack EE days for good too, the lack of hexs kills me! I've just stopped all dairy as it was affecting me badly and moved to soya milk so hopefully that will help with the bloating too. I've little else to cut out apart from my once yearly alcoholic drink ;)

I've mostly given up booze too, will drink a bit at the meet though ;)

I like extra easy, but I lose more if i do red or green. I keep extra easy for treat days now, and stick to red/green for when I want more of a loss. I did 4 red days last week and it kickstarted me out of a plateau. Although I still eat my 1/3 superfree no matter what plan I'm on.

Good luck gal, onwards and downwards :)

You've gone and inspired me to start a diary here too, I'm hiding in the food diary section though as I'm more comfortable talking about that than owt else :)

I hated my first gain, I felt like my lovely list of losses in the back were all ruined. I've come round to being able to face up to them, the weeks where we gain or maintain are the ones I need to confront bravely or the grumps could make me eat All Of The Things. (that's my consultants voice embedded in my head , heh)

I was EE all the way till last week and tried some red days to get me out of the plateau I was stuck on. I did 4 red and got a 2.5 loss so hoping that that will carry on a bit. I'm going to stick to my 1/3 superfree regardless what plan I'm on though.

Booze is out for me mostly too, I'll be partaking at the meet though ;)

Onwards and downwards, you'll be reet :)

Hey dude! Found you :D You've done really well so far, so don't let a few 'bad' WI's get you down. I've never found a reason for my STS or gain weeks-on the weeks I've been 100% anyway. I guess it just happens!
And well done for going the gym. Much braver than me.xx

Thanks ladies, you speaka de sense.

WI tonight, no idea how it will go, been on plan this week but didn't get to the gym at all, and flexi synned one night. Course, I've lost every other time I've done this, so if I can get that 1lb I'll be made up. Who knows tho... as long as it ain't another gain!

3.5 off! 3.5 off! *dances around room*

That got my 2st, Club 10 award, AND me & my OH won Couple of the Year. Sure we're the only couple in our group, but still, it's an award! :D :D :D

Well last week I lost 3.5... then I had a weekend away where I ate out cosntantly for 3 days , and gained 2 back. Oops! it's the bread I had, and the cake, and maybe the alcohol ;)

Anyway, on plan again this week properly, getting myself psyched up perhaps to try making some soup this weekend and get myself out of the snacky habit. Difficult when I have lunch at 12-12:30, then we don't eat tea til 8ish, I usually have a banana about 2.30pm, but end up getting home and spending a hexb on some cereal. Which is fine, but I didn't have hex's left the last few days due to impromptu usage, so have nibbled on snacks. Low syn, but I didn't need to go that way.

So, this week I want 2 off, but ideally I want 3 off. Gonna really stick to plan 100%, (even though I'm out Saturday night) and see what I can do to make it happen!

Been on plan all week, but consumed silly amounts of alcohol Saturday night. I DID however make the wise decision to move to neat gin when the club ran out of diet coke. Wise... in just the one sense haha!

Am a bit bloated today, between the booze and a bit of bread hopefully that'll reduce for tomorrow. Would be happy with a loss at this point :)

:cool: Stalks Bubbs........:whistle:

Back