ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Got 3 off last week, but iddn't update as this thread fell off my subs list, doh. That got me my 2.5st award :)

This week, I dunno. WI tonight, I've been a bit nibbly and gone over on syns a bit on a couple of days but no worse than last week, or the week before. We'll see what the scales say tonight - I'll be happy with a loss (if I don't have a loss, I will be most displeased that I bothered to eat scan bran, hah!)

I'm shocking at updating this. I lost 1lb last week which I was happy with.

This week I don't know, I'd hope not to gain but I've been a bit comfort food driven, as I ended my relationship at the weekend. This means I'm moving back in with my mum, so I don't have the same support at home anymore and I'm a little bit afraid that I'm going to struggle in future. Will be awkward letting my C know as well, as I joined with my ex (wow, that's the first time I've said that) and we won couple of the year and stuff, but obviously no we're not together. We won't be attending the same time group, and he's a target member now so has leeway there anyway. Still, going to be a hell of a challenge from now on, at mum's and then when I get a new flat sorted. Lots of deep breathing required... suffice to say I have slightly bigger fish to frylight than what the scales say this week though

Sorry to hear about the breakup Bubbs, you seemed to be so happy together.x

Thanks sherl, we got on ace, but it had become more of a mates thing for me - hence calling time. He's being very reasonable and pragmatic about it all rather than emotional (such is his way) but although I know he's hurt right now (we both are in fact) it's for the best for us both. x

As I've said in other places we're here for you if you need us Bubbs. And you're right, concentrate on you for now rather than SW. If you need to go off plan a little bit then do, you'll soon catch up when you're ready. xx

Lots of strength to you Bubbs. Ending a relationship where you're still friendly with the ex is sometimes harder than when there's animosity I think. Moving on so you can both find new relationships is a really positive thing to do, you'll be alright x

Keep to the plan as much as you can be bothered to, but don't stress it too much. *hugs and other fluffy stuff*

As I've said in other places we're here for you if you need us Bubbs. And you're right, concentrate on you for now rather than SW. If you need to go off plan a little bit then do, you'll soon catch up when you're ready. xx
Hi, didnt know you were here too :D, Shirl

To actually update this thread for it's intention (though you know anyway) I lost 3lb this week, putting me into the 16st bracket for the first time in google knows when. I'm hoping to get 1.5 off next week for my 3st shiny, and that would be 3st in 6 months :D

Well done Bubbs - we still seem to be loosing at pretty much the same speed! It was my six month this week and I got my 3 stone. Woo go team!

Just a quick update, lost 1.5 over the last 2 weeks so at 3st loss total. 1 week later than I'd have liked but can't complain!

This week who knows, not weighing in until Thursday as it's better for my mate (and allows some damage limitation work!) so we'll see, but an STS would be good considering though I was a little naughty I didn't have any easter eggs...

Not much off since I last posted in here, but living at mums / copiou social shindigs and moving again have left me at 3st 2.5 off, as I've to and fro'd a bit over the last month and a half. No bother, now I need to get my head in the game properly and I'm starting to aim for a 1lb a week loss. Reasonable, sustainable. *nods*

Hi Bubbs, hope you don't mind, have just read your diary and really enjoyed it (obviously not the bit where you split up with your OH but v impressed that you clearly didn't head for the Ben and Jerry's school of counselling like I always do).

Good luck with the rest of your journey - will be following it if that's ok? Hatti xx

Hi Hatti! Of course, I don't mind at all :)

Weigh in last night, was feeling super bloated (still am) but... lost 2lb. Most pleased, that sorted my gain from last week and gave me an extra half, which suits me down to the ground :) 3lbs to 3.5 stone.... I don't think I'll make it this week even with the best will, as it's my flatwarming and the (new, since April 1st) boyf and I will beout and about doing stuff too... but I think I can do that in 2 weeks :D :D

1lb on this week, not bad after the excess of the housewarming / jubliee / basically living off crisps and whitebread. Still, means I'm no better than 4 weeks ago, so need to get my considerable butt into action. Moving to a new group next week (closer to home, better time too) and will have a new C, plusa new countdown - treating it as a new start :) Want 10lb off in 7 weeks, I can do this! (After the all you can eat buffet tonight *cough*)

Well after indulging with the buffet on Friday (and sort of using it as an excuse to be off plan all day) I’ve been much better over the weekend. I kept within my syns, but then realised I’d had two hexbs both days and ended up doing EE… so I’m green today and tomorrow and going to have just the one, try to balance it all out. I’m feeling good for being more in control, going shopping and not just coming back with biscuits and crap. Made a lovely mushroom risotto last night for tea, and had enough left to bring into work for lunch today, and think tonight I might do a mushroom chow mein (with less than 4 birds eye chillies this time, haha!)

Keeping my head up, hopefully I’ll manage to drop 1lb or so Wednesday – though ideally I’d like 1.5 or more, I have to account for the buffet after all. Though, I steered clear of creamy dishes, I may have eaten a couple of onion bhajis and a handful of chips, and though I did use the chocolate fountain I put grapes or flumps in – ao I guess it’s not all bad!

Right, well this week I started at my new group with new C. Seems a lot less slick / professional than my old group, and it was weird to be in the building I go to sing but not really say anything – at least it was a different room! Didn’t know who C was at first as nobody seemed any more authoritative than anyone else, but she was nice enough, seemed quite fun. I made the error of sitting next to two women who chatted (loudly) through the entirety of Image Therapy which annoyed me, and 4 different mobiles went off (though the majority seemed to be new people who had joined that week, as there was around 5) In fact, the only time those two women shut up was when C spoke to me, and said I had moved from another group but my total weight loss was 3st 5.5 in 38 weeks.

Anyway, having had the buffet and quite a bit of bread I was fretting a lot, but I was (as usual) forgetting the good I’d done with other meals, the bit of walking, and the lack of alcohol and focussing on the bad. I lost 2.5lb. I was most pleased! 1.5lb and I get my 3.5 st shiny, I want it next week!

Back