Thats it....cant do it anymore.....

Ria C

I'm down to my last 6lbs and just cant do it any more...:cry:

I've been ultra motivated up til now but the last few weeks have just been a disaster...

This isnt cheap and I dont know whats wrong with me...I start off with good intentions everyday then I start making excuses to why I deserve food..then I binge..

Whats wrong with me..Im still feeling quite big so its not as if I think Im thin and am becoming complacent..

I feel like such a failure and hate myself...

You'd have thought I'd be doing everything to get rid of these last few pounds now...but I just cant :cry:

Please tell me what to do....:(

Please don't beat yourself up! The stress is a huge factor in weightloss. Are you trying to SS or adding a meal? You have come so far & you should be patting yourself on the back for what you have achieved. Try & regroup. I know how you feel I lost 75 lb & have stayed at the same weight for a year. I am just restarting now to lose this last 60. Best Wishes hun. You can do this!

Last edited:
Have you spoken to your CDC? Any possibility 810 could be good for you. It still lets you eat but the weight loss is still pretty similar to 810. I don't know your BMI but it may be time to move up a step anyhow...

You can do this!

Hello Ria.

I completely understand how you feel and I have been there many times myself. You feel like you deserve food now you have lost all of that weight dont you? You think its not going to harm you and you wont see any difference if you have a meal.

If you do eat, what food will you have? Ok so fair enough, your body may be telling you it needs NEEDS food - Im guessing you are SSing why dont you move up a step or is that still too much temptation?

I did this many times, started eating because i felt i deserved it and here I am 3 stone heavier back on SSing.

You should only start to eat again when the time is right, not because you are weak and cant control yourself not to - is there any chance you could move up a step and do exercise to lose the last 6lbs?

I am really hoping that when I get down to my last 7lbs or so, i can listen to my own advice because i know how hard it is!!

Hope you're ok, let us know what you decide to do.. xx

Just be sure not to come off plan.... use the steps or you WILL end up back on here ssing, too many of us haven't done the steps and the weight goes back on. Those who have kept it off all used the steps!

You can do it!

hun you should be well on your way with the higher plans as your bmi is under 25 its actually 23.4! so if you are ssing or ss+ing id stop asap and speak to your cdc about higher plans xx

heres the bmi calculator i used, http://www.healthywomen.org.uk/tools/bmi_calculator.htm or just type in bmi calculator into google and loads will come up :)

Yeap move up the plans. The last few lbs are flipping hard to budge believe me. I'm going through it myself. 810, you'll still lose well on it so give it a go xxx

Back