The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

Hi HG2014

wow, well done 12lb in your first week is fab, it would be amazing if you could go from the 19's to the 17's by your first official weight in, we are all in the same boat so will be great to have some support along the way.

the water isn't bothering me too much at the minute however I'm only on day 2, I just feel as though I'm constantly thirsty and could drink even more,but then a bit worried that I'm drinking too much.

Im determined this time too, we can do it :)

xx

Hi HG2014, that is fantastic!!!!! Omg, I think I just read it as two weeks as I thought "surely that's nearly a stone" that is brilliant! Re the water, it does sound lovely I've heard that even the low calorie water can be detrimental to ketosis so as we are in this together, we should stay away from flavoured water! Besides, if I have to suffer bland water, so should you!!! Loool Please feel free to continuously advice, though I would never wish anyone to be overweight, it's great that we can all assist each other...

Hi Desperatetobethin,
How are you today? That's the same thing with me, I'm desperate to know what the results of my hard work are! Re your target weight that's awesome, and there's nothing wrong with us pushing till we reach them. I want to weigh in at 133 and weigh in no more than 140lbs which I thought was a challenge. Then I started watching those "Dual Dynamics Cambridge Weight Plan" on YouTube and it's really inspired me to
Stick it out, I think we will get there much sooner than we think

Hi HG2014 wow, well done 12lb in your first week is fab, it would be amazing if you could go from the 19's to the 17's by your first official weight in, we are all in the same boat so will be great to have some support along the way. the water isn't bothering me too much at the minute however I'm only on day 2, I just feel as though I'm constantly thirsty and could drink even more,but then a bit worried that I'm drinking too much. Im determined this time too, we can do it :) xx

Hay,

Thank you and yes I so happy with my loss.

Your lucky with the water, I want to kill myself before I drink anymore plain water. Lol
Don't think you can drink 2 much as long as you don't go silly. Ask your CC.

Good luck xxx

Hi HG2014, that is fantastic!!!!! Omg, I think I just read it as two weeks as I thought "surely that's nearly a stone" that is brilliant! Re the water, it does sound lovely I've heard that even the low calorie water can be detrimental to ketosis so as we are in this together, we should stay away from flavoured water! Besides, if I have to suffer bland water, so should you!!! Loool Please feel free to continuously advice, though I would never wish anyone to be overweight, it's great that we can all assist each other...

Hahaha that's what I thought you had read :)

I seriously could not drink enough water without, my CC is aware I'm drinking it and she is ok with it.... So think will be ok.

You having a good day? Xx

Hiya, not doing too bad today, I'm having my last shake later tonight as I woke up starving this morning, little bit of a headache but not too bad, gonna just keep pouring the water down :) apparently headaches are a normal side effect. I can live with a bit of a headache, it's better than being bloated coz I've eaten too much crap haha...

I've just had a look on utube at those videos, definately helps to keep you motivated, the difference in some of them is massive, wish it told you how much weight they actually lost and in how long.

Nearly weigh day for you, are you starting to get excited ?

Thank you, I'm going to check about the water, but it's helping keep the hunger at bay, which is always good lol

What day is your weigh in ?

Xx

Heya,
Funnily enough I felt this evening was harder than the first day for some odd reason, I think it's self sabotage admittedly. I know my weigh in is coming soon, so I think I'm slightly nervous about that. But I think the more I get comfortable with the diet, the may introduce some sort of mediation or yoga as I do not want my feelings to dictate my hunger, other than I'm good. Which brings me to my next point, I wonder when it's best to introduce light exercise and to what degree? I always hear differing views. I certainly won't be engaging in anything hard core but it would be good to know

Very excited, but equally anxious as well. I know I've lost but I think I'm just concerned of not losing a lot at the same time. I can't wait to post the results, but funnily enough, I'm also equally happy to say I've completed one week. I feel like every week completed is another big step towards the goal which psychologically is just as important, I'm gonna calculate how long I have in weeks so I can count them down.

Very excited, but equally anxious as well. I know I've lost but I think I'm just concerned of not losing a lot at the same time. I can't wait to post the results, but funnily enough, I'm also equally happy to say I've completed one week. I feel like every week completed is another big step towards the goal which psychologically is just as important, I'm gonna calculate how long I have in weeks so I can count them down.

:)

I think this is completely the best way to look at it !!!
One day at a time then it will be 1 week, soon be a month xxx

Thank you, I'm going to check about the water, but it's helping keep the hunger at bay, which is always good lol What day is your weigh in ? Xx

My weigh in is on the 22nd so Tuesday.

Can't wait to see my CC she is really nice and can make a 1lb loss seem like a stone. So either way I enjoy the chat lol.

Yes ask your CC about the water, my CC has just come across this in her years, it's only one flavour but hay it's all good.

Xxx

Hey guys,
How's everyone doing today? Im happy to say that after babysitting my little cousins, I didn't fall into temptation, after I was asked to oven bake pizza, some of which they had left for me, binned it, as well as the ice cream, binned as well. So tough, but a good way on working on discipline methinks!

Hey guys, How's everyone doing today? Im happy to say that after babysitting my little cousins, I didn't fall into temptation, after I was asked to oven bake pizza, some of which they had left for me, binned it, as well as the ice cream, binned as well. So tough, but a good way on working on discipline methinks!

Well done, I love pizza and when my daughter had it the other night could of licked it lol. Xx

Well done both of you, very disciplined, I'm struggling today, I'm not sure if it's the shakes or the water or if it's just boredom, so to make sure I can't cheat I'm going to have an early night :-(

good luck tomorrow Misslaylay :)

Last edited:
Hi Desperatetobethin, you hang in there, you'll be fine, I think it's really kicking in now for you, I felt that when I first went in to ketosis, that means it's really working. Don't worry you'll be fine!

Hey guys,
How's everyone doing today? Im happy to say that after babysitting my little cousins, I didn't fall into temptation, after I was asked to oven bake pizza, some of which they had left for me, binned it, as well as the ice cream, binned as well. So tough, but a good way on working on discipline methinks!

well done.xx. all these things make us stronger .xx

Thanks Misslaylay, I feel much better today :)

how did did you get on with your weigh in ?

xx

Hi Everyone,
Just to update you on my weigh in... I lost 14lbs!!!!!!! I can't believe it! A stone gone! My BMI also went from 37.3 to 35.1. I wanna thank you guys for being so supportive, even though it's been a week, it's helped me persevere, and I hope it's encouraging for everyone, we HAVE to stick to this!

Hi Everyone,
Just to update you on my weigh in... I lost 14lbs!!!!!!! I can't believe it! A stone gone! My BMI also went from 37.3 to 35.1. I wanna thank you guys for being so supportive, even though it's been a week, it's helped me persevere, and I hope it's encouraging for everyone, we HAVE to stick to this!

fantastic , well done.xx

Well done, that's fantastic, you must be very happy with that number :) xx

Back