The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

Wow what a loss well done !!! X

I'm very happy especially being so nervous about it, and worrying that it wouldn't be good, whose weigh in is coming next?

I'm Tuesday then will be Saturdays after that I am hoping :)

Fingers crossed for me.... Need to get into that next stone !!! X

I'm next to weigh in on Monday, hope I get a good number like yours :)

HG2014 I hope you see that new stone number

xx

Me2!!!! That stone jump will be a good start lol xx

Hi all,

just thought I would update you all, I've weighed in early as I now have to work tomorrow

week 1 = 14 lbs. - very happy. :)

Omg!!!!!!! That's brilliant Desperatetobethin, twinning! How do you feel? You should be so proud, congrats and bring on week 2!

Thanks Misslaylay, I'm very happy with a stone off in 6 days, I struggled mid week, but once I got past day 3/4 it was fine, I'm avg 4 ltrs of water a day so feel as though going into my second week that I'm completely motivated. :)

Hi Everyone,

Hoping I can join in on the chat, I started today :) Second time to do it but it was lipotrim the first time which is exactly the same thing. That was in 2007 and I did amazing until my dad died so I am finally getting back on track.

I can only do total food replacement for around 10 days because I fly home for a month and feel it would be bad on my mum to turn up and not share a meal. She knows I am sick of being overweight and I told her last night I was starting this today so i would only have one meal a day and it will be meat/fish and veg/salad :)

Its great to read all the posts. The one thing I forgot about was the cold. I live in Dubai and it is so hot outside but ive still turned off the AC and keep sitting outside for 10 minutes to warm up! Im not even remotely hungry which is great. I looked at some of the u tube success stories and they give me inspiration because I remember feeling just how good those ladies are feeling now. I turn 40 next year so I want to look and feel amazing, including being toned.

When I come back to Dubai at the end of August Ill be ready for running/cycling outside for the winter and daily swims :)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Joanne - 3 stone to lose

Hi Joanne,
Of course you can join, the more the merrier. Sorry to hear re your dads death, a bereavement is always hard to deal with on any change of diet let alone a vlcd. Also, it's good to have support from family, as they will continue to motivate you.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your height, weight and your ideal weight etc so we spur each other on. Also when is your next weigh in etc? Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. I have stuck with ss as I'm an all or nothing girl, at least for the moment. I am a bit confused as to where you're based, will you be in the UK until the end of August? Or is your CDC based in Dubai?

Hi Misslaylay

Thanks for replying! I am Irish, living in Dubai but will be going home to Dublin on Thursday for a month. I would prefer SS but I cant expect my family who havent seen me since Christmas not to share a meal with me. Like you I find it so much easier not to think about food at all and SS offers this. I think the fact I will have to think about what to have for dinner will make it harder. Ill stick to SS until the 30th, ive already told mum what I am doing, then Ill go to two shakes a day, a multi vitamin and a totally carb free meal in the evening. When I get back to Dubai at the end of August I will go SS again and I expect to lose the 3K by October, fingers crossed anyway!

I am 5ft 2 and 3/4 inches and I am 12 stone so I have three stone to lose to be a healthy weight and where I have always felt comfortable

I don't have a weigh in, unfortunately. I was told about Cambridge here in Dubai and the woman who told me said she doesn't bother with all that and does it herself which is why I could buy €200 worth of shakes yesterday so I have to make it work and weigh myself. I think being on here will spur me on and keep me motivated when it is getting too much!!

When I did lipotrim in 2007 if I didn't lose weight each week they wouldn't sell you any more shakes, I think I had one fail in the six weeks I was on it back then, but Dubai is Dubai and hey ho I can just buy as much as I want :)

I am so determined to make it work that I have to be positive about not reporting to someone each week. My partner is from Cheltenham and he is at home already so while I am doing this for myself the incentive is we wont see much of each other for the next month and Id love to come back over a stone lighter :)

Joanne

Hi Joanne,
I understand now. Well being that you started today, how about you report to the group next Sunday. Even though you could weigh yourself, I think it's great when have a person/people to inform, because it can help to keep on track. Totally understood about SS as well. How's your first day going?

I'm already in bed Misslaylay! We are three hours ahead and I was wrecked, got a little cramp shortly after the last shake but I'm ok now. I had a around 3ltrs of water so not too bad. From reading other posts, if you can manage 4 to 5 litres then the weight drops off. Will defo check in next Sunday with where I am at, not sure my mums got a scales so I will need to buy one :)

Hows things going for you?

Hi Everyone,

Hoping I can join in on the chat, I started today :) Second time to do it but it was lipotrim the first time which is exactly the same thing. That was in 2007 and I did amazing until my dad died so I am finally getting back on track.

I can only do total food replacement for around 10 days because I fly home for a month and feel it would be bad on my mum to turn up and not share a meal. She knows I am sick of being overweight and I told her last night I was starting this today so i would only have one meal a day and it will be meat/fish and veg/salad :)

Its great to read all the posts. The one thing I forgot about was the cold. I live in Dubai and it is so hot outside but ive still turned off the AC and keep sitting outside for 10 minutes to warm up! Im not even remotely hungry which is great. I looked at some of the u tube success stories and they give me inspiration because I remember feeling just how good those ladies are feeling now. I turn 40 next year so I want to look and feel amazing, including being toned.

When I come back to Dubai at the end of August Ill be ready for running/cycling outside for the winter and daily swims :)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Joanne - 3 stone to lose

Hi joanne,

welcome to the CD club :)
we are all in the same boat and it's great having the support from the forum, you can achieve a lot within 10 days on ss, I'm sure if you are well planned you will be fine when your back to Ireland for a month. It can be a bit of an anti social diet, I haven't told my friends and family yet and so far they haven't really noticed I'm not eating. But that won't last that long I don't think, I'm hoping I've dropped a fair bit of weight before I have to start answering questions on the diet.

3 stone by October should defo be achievable :) just make sure you pay attention to the amount of water you drink.
It will be fab going back to Dubai after a month and people really noticing a difference.

Good luck

xx

Hi Desperatetobethin!

My partner is coming to Dublin for a weekend on the 31st of August so I am hoping he will even notice a difference by then. I will stop SS the day before he arrives and start SS+ so i can have the one meal. I will only have two shakes though so my calorie intake will still be around the 550 mark. I love water anyway so drinking buck loads is not an issue for me at all. The good thing is I have neglected drinking water lately and substituted it with coke, fanta etc something I never drank so water retention will be high and as a result I will get a big loss on the scales this week. Im not bothered how much as I know week one is mostly water with the real fat loss coming after day 4 :)

Have to say I was wrecked last night went to bed at 9pm, went to sleep around 11pm. Woke up feeling great.

Just weighed myself. I was 76.6kgs at the clinic the other day around 2pm and i was 74.3kgs this morning 9am! If I could get to 70kg by the 30th that would be a stone off in ten days and I would be a happy camper with two stone to go as I go into the one meal a day.

I can smell the success, I can see myself slim and at my best friends wedding on new years eve :)

My mum announced that she might do the two day time ones with me so off i go back to cambridge this morning to pick up some more shakes! I've also decided whenever I can get away with the three shakes a day I will do that too.

Hope you all have a fab lighter day

Hi Everyone,
Just to update you on my weigh in... I lost 14lbs!!!!!!! I can't believe it! A stone gone! My BMI also went from 37.3 to 35.1. I wanna thank you guys for being so supportive, even though it's been a week, it's helped me persevere, and I hope it's encouraging for everyone, we HAVE to stick to this!

OMG what a huge loss for week one, can I ask what your start and goal is? Well done you should be so happy :)

Hi HG2014.
Thank you, I was shocked myself! I started off as 16:13lbs, and weighed in at 15:13lbs, I am 5:7, and would like to be 9:7lbs, preferably by 12/12/14. So I have got over 6 stone to go.

Hi HG2014.
Thank you, I was shocked myself! I started off as 16:13lbs, and weighed in at 15:13lbs, I am 5:7, and would like to be 9:7lbs, preferably by 12/12/14. So I have got over 6 stone to go.

Hello Misslaylay,

Well done, that is amazing you will be a skinny mini in no time. 9.7 is a great target, I am 5.6 and aiming for 10st to see how I feel at that weight but would like to be 9.7 also.

Keep doing what you are doing its working xx

Back