>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Interesting ideas - may try the coleslaw but not gonna plant loads lol! I hate gardening. May make OH a crumble.

Dont forget to use your syns and have some too ya cant miss out xx

Think ya just did lol xx

t11cky said:
Hi Everyone, not been on for a couple of day's!! But, 3 stone award recieved today after losing 5lb this week, I am now closer to my target than where I started!! :D

jayde1148 said:
Evening all! 3.5lbs off for me and everyone was moaning the scales were wrong and the consultant agreed they may be so maybe could have been more! Very exciting! Really feel back in the swing of it now. X

Well done on your fab losses!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Emma Rozie and Ellen!

They've shrunk quite a bit actually since I've lost weight. When I was preggos they were F/G cup (they deflated and dropped after tho boo)and then stayed at E/F but now at DD so I'm hoping they'll stay. They balance out my hips!!

Roziee a c isn't small! I wear a push up and plunge everyday, get those girls in a similar bra and wear low necklines... Show off the perky Cs!

Actually that's the one thing my mum always made us do.. she d make us say what one part of our body we were happy with. We should all do that! Be it your face/legs/ankles/hands!! Anything.. and show it off. :)

Aww thanks for comments about my boy.. I'm a proud mum. He's everything I hoped he d be and more. I was always very shy and self concious as a child so I'm pleased he's outgoing and confident. I remember being self concious about my appearance as young as 7/8 :(

Started 30 day shred. Day 1. Omg. It's agony... Really hard going. And my pelvic floor isn't what it was Lmao!! But I did day 1. Going to do the full 30 days but having mondays off. Hardcore tho. My muscles are aching all ready. God help me come my night shift tonight!

What's everyone's plans today for lunch? I struggle with lunch more than anything else!

Is pommegranette (not sure in spelling of that?) A speed food?? I bought some yesterday as they're soo tasty but now unsure if they're free / or speed? X

Ellen ill have a peek at the cake thread... I used to bake all the time but now I try to avoid it as I can't help but lick the bowl! Buttercream is my weakness!!

Wow I've missed so much here! Well done to all on the fabulous losses! I wish I could say I'll be reporting in with a loss later on (WI at 3.30pm) but my home scales are already showing a gain. Damn that brie and bread and wine!
Disappointed, as I really hoped I could pull it back. In the beginning I could have one whole day off entirely and still lose 2-3lb which was great, but seems now that I'm stuck into it, I have to be 100% all the time, which sucks...but hey, once I get to target I can probably relax a bit more.

Have a kidney infection at the mo... so there will be lots and lots of water drank.. need to flush this out, it's horrible!

I got a letter from the colposcopy clinic this morning to tell me that they got all of it and it was cancerous, but only in the surface tissue and I can now go back to smears rather than colposcopy treatment. Yay!!!

xMandyDx said:
Wow I've missed so much here! Well done to all on the fabulous losses! I wish I could say I'll be reporting in with a loss later on (WI at 3.30pm) but my home scales are already showing a gain. Damn that brie and bread and wine!
Disappointed, as I really hoped I could pull it back. In the beginning I could have one whole day off entirely and still lose 2-3lb which was great, but seems now that I'm stuck into it, I have to be 100% all the time, which sucks...but hey, once I get to target I can probably relax a bit more.

Have a kidney infection at the mo... so there will be lots and lots of water drank.. need to flush this out, it's horrible!

I got a letter from the colposcopy clinic this morning to tell me that they got all of it and it was cancerous, but only in the surface tissue and I can now go back to smears rather than colposcopy treatment. Yay!!!

Great news hun! Wine and brie yum! You can just start afresh and next week can be a mega loss :) sorry you are feeling poorly x

Arghhh

It can all be going so well and then reality slap!

My ex has gone back to the woman he had a fling with while we were together. Now I don't want him but it still hurts that he's living his life at 52 (never doing that again) and I'm 25 (hugeee age gap) and my next night off will be September 1st . It's so hard.. yanno? :( she's thin, quiet, shy, 23 (!).. called me an ugly fat ogre in the past! He called to tell me today.. do any of you fellow single parents know how to handle this? I m not upset he's not with me but I'm upset my lifes kind of passing with me watching it go by, if that makes sense?

Anyway.. I didn't do what I'd usually do and run to maccyds binge and then feel flat and fat! Nope, had a jacket with salad and then a pear and strawberries. I'm going to channel it into something positive. And I arranged with some girls to try and go for a drink tomorrow night at 10pm when my sons asleep (going to not work).

I just feel ill be single forever, I don't even want a full on relationship but a night out and companionship would be fab. The more weight I loose the more I want to start to enjoy my life, if that makes sense??

I've tried some of the free dating sites but just got "fancy a good night with me and my 16 inch member!?" Haha.. not my thing . Sigh!

Good news Mandy, bet that's a weight off your mind!

They've shrunk quite a bit actually since I've lost weight. When I was preggos they were F/G cup (they deflated and dropped after tho boo)and then stayed at E/F but now at DD so I'm hoping they'll stay. They balance out my hips!!

Roziee a c isn't small! I wear a push up and plunge everyday, get those girls in a similar bra and wear low necklines... Show off the perky Cs!

Actually that's the one thing my mum always made us do.. she d make us say what one part of our body we were happy with. We should all do that! Be it your face/legs/ankles/hands!! Anything.. and show it off. :)

Aww thanks for comments about my boy.. I'm a proud mum. He's everything I hoped he d be and more. I was always very shy and self concious as a child so I'm pleased he's outgoing and confident. I remember being self concious about my appearance as young as 7/8 :(

Started 30 day shred. Day 1. Omg. It's agony... Really hard going. And my pelvic floor isn't what it was Lmao!! But I did day 1. Going to do the full 30 days but having mondays off. Hardcore tho. My muscles are aching all ready. God help me come my night shift tonight!

What's everyone's plans today for lunch? I struggle with lunch more than anything else!

Is pommegranette (not sure in spelling of that?) A speed food?? I bought some yesterday as they're soo tasty but now unsure if they're free / or speed? X

The shred is ace...imagine your punching her when you do the boxing bit...it helps lol

Thanks Emma.. that was easy then!! x

Make sure you post your losses of here until you reach 50 posts then you can PM Roziee

Arghhh

My ex has gone back to the woman he had a fling with while we were together. Now I don't want him but it still hurts that he's living his life at 52 (never doing that again) and I'm 25 (hugeee age gap) and my next night off will be September 1st . It's so hard.. yanno? :( she's thin, quiet, shy, 23 (!).. called me an ugly fat ogre in the past! He called to tell me today.. do any of you fellow single parents know how to handle this? I m not upset he's not with me but I'm upset my lifes kind of passing with me watching it go by, if that makes sense?

Anyway.. I didn't do what I'd usually do and run to maccyds binge and then feel flat and fat! Nope, had a jacket with salad and then a pear and strawberries. I'm going to channel it into something positive. And I arranged with some girls to try and go for a drink tomorrow night at 10pm when my sons asleep (going to not work).

I just feel ill be single forever, I don't even want a full on relationship but a night out and companionship would be fab. The more weight I loose the more I want to start to enjoy my life, if that makes sense??

I've tried some of the free dating sites but just got "fancy a good night with me and my 16 inch member!?" Haha.. not my thing . Sigh!

Your Ex is and Ex for a reason hun. Just remember all the negatives about him. Well done for not comfort eating.

16 inch member and his vivid imagination??? Don't worry about being single yet.... get yourself where you are in a happy place then you can have your pick and be in the right mental place too...

jodidi said:
-3lb off tonight, so chuffed :D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Hun x

jayde1148 said:
Well done on the losses! And just to add to my excitement earlier I won sow and got such a massive basket of fruit I'm not sure I will get through it all! If anyone knows what I can do with a load of apples I would be greatful as I'm not keen on raw apple the texture on my teeth freaks me out lol!

Emma hope you find work soon.I work in careers so if you want any advice I could maybe help and there is a good website - the national careers service which may help you..x

What did you get in your fruit basket jayde?

Tonileeanne said:
How do you sign up to this challenge please?
Thanks, Toni. x

Hello Toni :)

I will add you on the list which is on the very first page of this thread to lose 84 lbs for the rest of the year. Every week when you lose weight if you could PM me your loss I will go and update it.. And like someone else mentioned if you're new and don't have access to PMs yet, just point it out on here and make sure I update it. Sometimes the posts can get lost in conversation so apologies if I forget.. Just remind me again andill do it for you.

Welcome aboard!

Rozie x

fatbgone said:

Not sure about the pomegranate love- next time I'm on sw online I will check for u x

xMandyDx said:

Oh no to the kidney infection. Did it start with a urine infection? Yes lots of water and nas squash to flush the toxins out love..

Such good news for the hospital :hug99:

fatbgone said:
Arghhh

First off- you're 25.. You have the rest of your life to live the rest of your life.

Haha 16 inch member.. That's funny.

I know lots and lots of people who met their married partners online so keep at it if you are looking.. But you should concentrate on your weight loss first and then anything else. Just because I betcha he'll come when you least expect it. You have more important things to be worrying about than the ex. When he calls, ask him what's he calling for and if it's nothing to do with your son then tell him you don't want to speak to him. I know it's difficult sweetheart but think of you and bubbah... No one else x

Evening all. Can't add much but well said rosiee.

I got loads of.apples, a grapefruit, pear, plums, kiwis and some bananas. It was a really big basket! And interestingly my consultant said I can have 25 syns a day! She was telling a few of the bigger ladies, and some were given 20. Anyone else told this?

Off to aquafit soon :)

I've heard that before jayde.. Although when I went to group I wasn't told anything other than 15 syns..

I did 15 minutes of Trevor today.. Yay me haha I'm such a light weight aren't I? But I actually enjoyed it. So like I said, I'm going to increase it minute by minute every day until it gets to 30 minutes then will take it from there.

I has peri peri chicken for supper. It was to die for!

Hey peoples... so I didn't make it to WI (I'm kind of on two minds about this, as A) I wasn't looking forward to a gain, but B) I'm afraid I'll fall off the wagon now since I missed it) because I had a plumber around earlier to service my boiler (that sounds positively filthy!) and he said it needs a lot of work (I already knew that lol) and he has to rewire my whole hot-press and everything. Said he'd be back so I stayed in most of the day (apart from a quick nip to the shops) waiting, and no sign of him! Grrr! Unless he called while I was out, which let's face it, would happen to me lol

So I'm gonna need a bit of extra support this week from you girlies... I hate missing WI cos I always feel like I have license to eat afterward!

Yeah the kidney infection.. dunno what it started as...all I know is I'm all stingy when I finish a wee (sorry for the TMI haha) and I keep going and going all day. And it leaps on me all of a sudden, which is really irritating!

For dinner, I have potato bake, which I will syn as I haven't used any syns today. I managed to grate my thumb while grating the potatoes lol I swear I should be wrapped in cotton wool!

Oh and Fatbegone... obviously she can't be all that shy if she called you those horrible names, and had an affair with your ex to boot! She sounds like trash. And you know what they say... the best revenge when a woman steals your man is...let her keep the b@st@rd LOL Chin up chick...you are worth so much more than that.
Join a dating site but make sure to put in your profile that you're only looking for conversation. You can practise those flirting skills and get a confidence boost too. xx

xMandyDx said:
Hey peoples... so I didn't make it to WI (I'm kind of on two minds about this, as A) I wasn't looking forward to a gain, but B) I'm afraid I'll fall off the wagon now since I missed it) because I had a plumber around earlier to service my boiler (that sounds positively filthy!) and he said it needs a lot of work (I already knew that lol) and he has to rewire my whole hot-press and everything. Said he'd be back so I stayed in most of the day (apart from a quick nip to the shops) waiting, and no sign of him! Grrr! Unless he called while I was out, which let's face it, would happen to me lol

So I'm gonna need a bit of extra support this week from you girlies... I hate missing WI cos I always feel like I have license to eat afterward!

Yeah the kidney infection.. dunno what it started as...all I know is I'm all stingy when I finish a wee (sorry for the TMI haha) and I keep going and going all day. And it leaps on me all of a sudden, which is really irritating!

For dinner, I have potato bake, which I will syn as I haven't used any syns today. I managed to grate my thumb while grating the potatoes lol I swear I should be wrapped in cotton wool!

Weigh yourself at a local pharmacist in the morning.. Or the same time you would do at WI so you know what your weight is (that's what I would do)'

You will not mess up missy!

You and your hot wire press! :8855: get ya wiring sorted love :p

Kidney infection is horrible.. I drank lots of cranberry juice- and didn't syn the bugger. Who cares.. It's just bloody fruit! (don't shoot me sw police! I don't syn cranberry juice when I'm I'll) lol

1 and a half pound gain for me tonight. boo. I think its all the quinoa brownies what did it. Have no idea what that puts my total to now.. will have to work it out another time.

Totally gutted as I was ONE POUND away from that shiny 4.5 stone sticker, so now I have to lose 2.5 lbs to get it.

Soon as my daughter went to bed i cracked out the playstation move and did 20 minutes of boxing to vent my frustration, felt good to get a sweat up.

It's been two years. I'm reaching the end of my tether now. I've had enough. NO MORE MRS NICE RIA. Time to kick my own backside into the outer realms of human imagination and get into that shmexy lingerie i've always wanted to wear. Had enough of wobbling around the bedroom now, if you know what i mean.

sigh.

i promise i'll catch up soon girls, im so sorry to be a bit selfish tonight, it's been a mental time in work so ive had barely any time to read and post. love to you all. xxx

Back