>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

That sounds fair! Hope you get your rest hun x

fatbgone said:
Ooo roziee as above said, Avon! But boots sell it too! Loveeeely!! Give it a go!

Lebanese food; what did you have? I'm so bad at trying different foods! Is it spicey??

Awww I wish I could weigh in nekkid Monday but my consultant wouldn't wanna see me in the buff so early!! Hehe. I always wear the same outfit tho!! And no knickers...!! 3 days to go!!

Going to double shred tomorrow, morning and afternoon to make up for lack of it today!? Cautious not too do tooooo much as I want to be able to move weekend!! :)

Ahh my sons having a smurf party and I need smurf invites and can't find them anywhere.. help!

I forgot to tell you what we ate..

Well there was a mixture of starters.. Babaganoush- which is an amazing aubergine dip, humous, falafels, this meatball type thing-amazing, grilled hallumi (sp?), amazing salads..then for main was grilled meats and lamb and rice.. Then fruit and Lebanese sweets for dessert. Delish!

SarahCroz said:
1lb off for me today making a total of 36lbs. Things have slowed down a lot recently and life is getting in the way a bit, suppose it'll happen from time to time. I'll keep chipping away and although I've not been contributing much lately I'm still up for the challenge! You're all doing fantastically well - keep it up!! I hope to be back and fully 'on it' in a couple of weeks xx

Aww well done Sarah! 36lbs is amazing. Make sure I update them. I will do in a wee while love x

5sttogo said:
Thanks for letting me join i gained 2lbs since quitting the Cambridge plan yesterday (knew it was going to happen it just my glycogen stores) hopefully i want gain to much this week and my body will have readjusted by next <3 you are all doing great on here 6st seems such a long way away i feel i can do it though as its the whole family doing the plan xx

You can do it Hun. I will add you to the list- when you report a loss pls let me know and I'll update your stats- you'll find them on the very first page of this thread x

fatbgone said:
Spinach
Green beans
Carrots
Mushrooms
Pineapple
Melon
Courgettes
Tomatoes

All my speed foods today and I had mango, peas and sweetcorn too! Yummmm :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely start to the weekend... Hoping mandys having a fab bbq!! X

Well done on the SF again Beth!

5sttogo said:
Just six days i stuck to it religiously but the thought of a another powdered meal made me want to vomit, I feel like it was an excuse to not think about living responsibly with my food and learning how to eat for life, I just want to be healthy xxx

Well done for sticking at it for 6 days.. How much weight did u lose on it?

xMandyDx said:
Yesterday's weather couldn't have possibly been any worse! Rain, rain, rain. Good job we had two gazebos in the garden. All the food went down a treat. I done homemade burgers, SW chips and wedges, Smash Pizza, chicken wings, drummers, coleslaw, egg mayo... it was literally devoured. I didn't even get any of the pizza haha by the time I came back out with something else, it had all been eaten...in the space of like 3 minutes lol
OH had a fabulous time, and kept hugging me all night, telling me he loved me and "thanks baby, thank you for tonight." Awww. It's good when a plan comes together...all we were missing was the weather.
I literally crawled into bed at 7.30am... and back out of it at 9am to clean up (omfg the STATE of the kitchen and sitting room!!!) before OH's mother brought the baby home. OH just popped out to the sitting room here, looked around, coughed, and then said... "I'm going back to bed." Haha he's absolutely dying. So am I, though.

Aww who cares about the weather! Fab food, fab company, fabulous!!! So glad hubby enjoyed it :)

jayde1148 said:
Sounds like a fab evening Mandy! I quite fancy that sort of food now, not made tha smash pizza in ages so might give that a go today.

Dull and dreary here so boring food shopping and housework is on the agenda today. Nearly wi again already the week goes very quickly doesn't it!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend x

I've never tried the smash pizza before.. I bet it's so yum.

:wavey:

Hi everyone,

I done 30 mins on Trevor today :D proper proud of myself- haven't done exercised in ages and ages.

Hope you're all okay x

Another 2lbs off for me this morning, which finally takes me to under 200lbs for the first time in about 10 years and a total lost in 2012 of 38lbs!

I have lost another 2lbs this week, keeping me on target for my monthly half stone loss and giving me a total loss in 2012 of 38lbs. It also takes me to under 200lbs for the first time in about 10 years! It might have been 1lb more, except we went to Bella Italia last night and I did over-syn a bit :p I enjoyed it though :)

Amazing danigrace!!

Had my first bit of red meat in weeks last night.. steak jacket and salad smothered in my philly light allowance! Heavenly!!

Pineapple and yoghurt for brekkie, salad jacket and chicken for lunch and more salad and fruit for dinner tonight prob. Does anyone know how much weight watchers dessert yoghurfs are syn wise? Had the strawberry tart this morning, delicious!!

Wore leggings top and cardi yesterday for the first time in soo long as had no jeans - in the wash - and had 3 comments saying I was looking slim!! Me... Slim!??!?! Amazing!

Danigrace said:
I have lost another 2lbs this week, keeping me on target for my monthly half stone loss and giving me a total loss in 2012 of 38lbs. It also takes me to under 200lbs for the first time in about 10 years! It might have been 1lb more, except we went to Bella Italia last night and I did over-syn a bit :p I enjoyed it though :)

Well done hun!!!

fatbgone said:
Amazing danigrace!!

Had my first bit of red meat in weeks last night.. steak jacket and salad smothered in my philly light allowance! Heavenly!!

Pineapple and yoghurt for brekkie, salad jacket and chicken for lunch and more salad and fruit for dinner tonight prob. Does anyone know how much weight watchers dessert yoghurfs are syn wise? Had the strawberry tart this morning, delicious!!

Wore leggings top and cardi yesterday for the first time in soo long as had no jeans - in the wash - and had 3 comments saying I was looking slim!! Me... Slim!??!?! Amazing!

Woohoo great nsv Hun!!!!!

Hello challengers lol! So glad I joined in :)

Got WI tomorrow night and gonna have a last excercise push by doing my Leslie DVD later and then tomorrow morning doing aqua gym before work. Doing OH a roast later not done it in ages so can't wait. You really can eat well on SW it's brill.

Bought some turkey breast mince and not sure what to make, I once made burgers but they were tasteless. Maybe meatballs? Any ideas welcomed! Also gonna make mackerel pate and syn free Houmous to go with my salads for lunch over the next few days.

Hope everyone is doing well! X

There's a thread in the main section of the forum where people have started to eat a lot of lemons and that's helped a lot with their weight loss.

Ive always heard that lemons were good for weight loss but really don't like them.. Apart from in desserts! LOL

So I've made a cup of peppermint tea and put in 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.. Yuck! Haha but I'm gonna drink it.. Maybe a cup a day to see if it helps...

Yeah I saw the thread my sister swears by hot water and lemon but not sure I'm gonna try it regularly unless I really stall my losses!

I could only stomach 1/2 cup of the lemon peppermint tea.. It's yuck! Lol

Wish I could enjoy it.. Need all the help I can get..

I'm sure lemon mousse or cheesecake would count lol

New to this forum, and currently back on Slimming World.. 4th time lucky.

Fed up of being fat and doing it for the kids! Have over 6stone to lose to get me pre-pregnancy!

First weigh in Wednesday eek. :)

Hello lovelies, Have been reading not posting,have had a family member in hospital.Hope everyone is ok.4 lbs off for me.x

Hope the family member a speedy recovery kenco..

I did another 10 mins of Trevor..wanted to do more but the back of my foot is hurting from this morning and really don't want to make it worse.. So did ten minutes in my fop flops.. Not ideal but oh well.

Back