>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee, that really cheered me up. My husband said to his Mum over Christmas, have you noticed how much weight Lucia has lost. She replied, she cant have done. I would have noticed :eek:. Mother in Laws, you gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

That's rubbish... She needs to go to specsavers if she hasn't noticed... Looks like someone's deflated you... Hehe of course you can tell! X

What you doing for breakfast anyone?

2 boiled eggs
60g bread
2 syns clover light
bowl of grapefruit
bowl of strawbs
fat free yog

I always have a decent brekkie at the weekend!

I'm having scrambled eggs, spagetti hoops, sausages, toast or cheese scones.. Spread with some Philly light..

I make my scrambled eggs a little undercooked so they're nice and soft...

still think a trip to the doc;s is in order :eek:

low blood pressure doesn't have to be a problem, some people have it naturally or are on meds that keep it low but it can be a sign of so many things.
firstly are you drinking enough dehydration lowers your bp,
it can be associated with infection and obviously you are at greater risk of this due to your cysts location.

its not massively low but possibly needs checking, probably nothing but you are feeling generally unwell so its worth talking to the dr

people with weight problems have a tendency to avoid dr's, me included and put every thing down to there weight, but we get ill with other things too.

right i will climb down of my soap box and just send you a big hug xx

Roziee, that really cheered me up. My husband said to his Mum over Christmas, have you noticed how much weight Lucia has lost. She replied, she cant have done. I would have noticed :eek:. Mother in Laws, you gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

:eek::eek: Shoot the witch! :8855::8855:

Bless you... Trust me I havent been shy of the doctors after my op lol it's luck of the draw as to which doctor I get... Some are fantastic and some I wonder how they got their doctorate :eek:

I didnt drink any water I noticed too.. And I'll need to go to the doctors on Monday if I can't go into work to get a sick note so I'll mention it then.

It's been better today.. Actually lemme check it and let you know what it is...

still think a trip to the doc;s is in order :eek:

low blood pressure doesn't have to be a problem, some people have it naturally or are on meds that keep it low but it can be a sign of so many things.
firstly are you drinking enough dehydration lowers your bp,
it can be associated with infection and obviously you are at greater risk of this due to your cysts location.

its not massively low but possibly needs checking, probably nothing but you are feeling generally unwell so its worth talking to the dr

people with weight problems have a tendency to avoid dr's, me included and put every thing down to there weight, but we get ill with other things too.

right i will climb down of my soap box and just send you a big hug xx

I agree! Roziee.........take yourself to the doctors! Go on.............run along :D

At this time corkscrew? Pick me up (not literally ofcourse lol) and I'll go to the docs...

Well BP is 120 over 80 now... So that's alright isn't it?

At this time corkscrew? Pick me up (not literally ofcourse lol) and I'll go to the docs...

Well BP is 120 over 80 now... So that's alright isn't it?

many years ago i was taught that 120/80 was theoretical norm, so thats perfect:D

that makes ne much happier :D like i said it wasn't massively low but combined with other things coukd be an early warning:D

have a good nights rest xxx

Yeah.. We have the old school BP apparatus.. Love listening to my heart beat with the stethoscope... Just to make sure I'm alive lol

Lol I'll be in a jim jams waiting for you corkscrew!

Time for some sleep now. Get a nice lie in ready for another day :)

X

Roziee said:
Lol I'll be in a jim jams waiting for you corkscrew!

Time for some sleep now. Get a nice lie in ready for another day :)

X

Hope today will be better and less sore

Bron

Morning all! Happy Weekend :)

Rozie, hope you're better today, sounds a horrible thing to go through and I admire you for trying to keep to plan and not just saying to hell with it. Don't beat yourself up about a tiny blip, in the scheme of things it won't matter. We're all going to be there at some point (got a feeling I might 'fall off' tonight) but if we can come here the next day and moan about it without being judged then we're much more likely to get back on plan.

I was really looking forward to a lie in but of course I woke up at 7 and I'm all bunged up so couldn't go back to sleep, grrr! Still, I can get the housework done and do some cooking before everyone else gets up. Got both the kids home from uni this weekend, I love having a full house (even if I am knee deep in washing!) :D

Tried the cheese scones this week, they're really nice. Will definitely be making them again. Going to have a go at a 1/2 syn roulade later, I'll let you know of it's any good.

Have a good weekend :gen126:

I'm stuck in work this weekend.
Rozie could you please add my 2lb weight loss, as I cannot PM you (i've not posted enough yet, I must post more and stop just reading everyone else's post's.lol)

Awww Rozie i hope today is a better day for you.Don't worry about a tiny blip,today is a new day:bighug: hope the pain eases soon for you.Your doing such a fab job on this thread supporting everyone,remember we are all here for you:)xx

Happy weekend!!! I'm making the 1 syn pasty's today they sound lush also going to try the cheese scones yummy!!!

Feeling really good about this week. I've only had bread once -- trying to see if my losses will be better without much bread. I've mixed my HEXBs between cereal bars and olive oil and bread. My stomach seems to have gone down quite a bit, actually, so I'm thinking using bread for my HEXB every day bloated me somewhat. I've also been very good with my superfree. Some days the list of superfree is twice the size of free food. Yesterday was the best day for superfree since I started. I had 12 different superfree foods. I did go 1.5 syns over yesterday for an Alpen light bar and Options hot choc for a treat, but I used 12.5, and 4.5 the two days before that, so I'm not so worried about a paltry 1.5 syns.

Hope everyone is doing well. x x

SarahCroz said:
Morning all! Happy Weekend :)

Rozie, hope you're better today, sounds a horrible thing to go through and I admire you for trying to keep to plan and not just saying to hell with it. Don't beat yourself up about a tiny blip, in the scheme of things it won't matter. We're all going to be there at some point (got a feeling I might 'fall off' tonight) but if we can come here the next day and moan about it without being judged then we're much more likely to get back on plan.

I was really looking forward to a lie in but of course I woke up at 7 and I'm all bunged up so couldn't go back to sleep, grrr! Still, I can get the housework done and do some cooking before everyone else gets up. Got both the kids home from uni this weekend, I love having a full house (even if I am knee deep in washing!) :D

Tried the cheese scones this week, they're really nice. Will definitely be making them again. Going to have a go at a 1/2 syn roulade later, I'll let you know of it's any good.

Have a good weekend :gen126:

Thanks Sarah- I just didn't want a blip so early on in the year, that's why I was upset but doesn't matter now. It's happens. Let's get over it lol

Cheese scones are nice.. Let us know how the. Roulades turns out. I've made a few desserts with sweetener and I just don't like any..

Yvonne31 said:
I'm stuck in work this weekend.
Rozie could you please add my 2lb weight loss, as I cannot PM you (i've not posted enough yet, I must post more and stop just reading everyone else's post's.lol)

Boo to you being at work this weekend..I've updated your stats.. Congratulations on your loss! Xx

Kenco said:
Awww Rozie i hope today is a better day for you.Don't worry about a tiny blip,today is a new day:bighug: hope the pain eases soon for you.Your doing such a fab job on this thread supporting everyone,remember we are all here for you:)xx

Happy weekend!!! I'm making the 1 syn pasty's today they sound lush also going to try the cheese scones yummy!!!

Thanks Kenco :) which pasty recipe are you using? X

xMandyDx said:
Feeling really good about this week. I've only had bread once -- trying to see if my losses will be better without much bread. I've mixed my HEXBs between cereal bars and olive oil and bread. My stomach seems to have gone down quite a bit, actually, so I'm thinking using bread for my HEXB every day bloated me somewhat. I've also been very good with my superfree. Some days the list of superfree is twice the size of free food. Yesterday was the best day for superfree since I started. I had 12 different superfree foods. I did go 1.5 syns over yesterday for an Alpen light bar and Options hot choc for a treat, but I used 12.5, and 4.5 the two days before that, so I'm not so worried about a paltry 1.5 syns.

Hope everyone is doing well. x x

Wow bread only once? That's determination! It's good to mix it up.. You're more likely to get a bigger loss...1.5 syns is 30 calories.. That won't make you gain weight hehe x

Back