>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee

Gold Member
2012 is going to be the year we lose 6 stones!

Join this thread if you have 6 stones to lose and this will be our place to encourage, support and achieve our goal for this year. I need as much help as the next gal and I know with your support we can do this.

Lily and Jane and I are the founding members :D

We will split this into mini goals, but ultimately keep the 6 stones mark as the bigger picture in our minds.

I was thinking of having 2 challenges for the week: doesn't have to be big challenges, just something to keep in mind every day so it's something to focus on.. One exercise related and one food related.

Personally, the exercise challenge may be different to lily's and jane's because I know they're both exercise freaks lol and do a bazillions hours of exercise a day...and I am in no fit to do an hours worth of exercise a day after work, never mind more!

But the food one should apply to everyone :)

Let's start this from tomorrow and set ourselves some challenges for the week?

Edit: The list is wonderfully long with new members joining everyday so I have added everyone's name on this list and from now on could you please pm with your losses and I will update it for you so no one loses their weight losses and it is easy to see everyone's losses :) please PM me if I have not added you on and/or your weight loss is x

In order for us to lose 84 lbs this year we need to be losing 7lbs a month.. How achievable is that?! It comes to 1.6 lbs a week...

So this is how it should look by the end of each month:

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

5sttogo 84 lbs ~ 0 lbs lost
Abigailsmummy 84lb~3lb lost
Brinkleydaizy 84 lbs ~ 12 lbs lost
broadsbean 84lbs~ 8 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 14 lost
Brosav 84 lbs ~ 32 lbs lost
Bubulix 84lbs ~5.5 lbs lost
Cariadfaith 84lbs - 2lbs lost
Charlotteg1988 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Charmelz 84lbs~ 22lbs lost
Cheese lover 60lbs- 5lbs lost
Cheekymoo 84 lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Corkscrew 84lb - 33.5 lbs lost
Crazyarmywife 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -3lbs lost
Danigrace 84lbs ~ 38 lbs lost
Dextersmum 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 16lbs lost
ecblack 312lbs - lost 9.5lb
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Elle15 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Ellen83 84lbs ~ 32.5 lbs lost
Emma3662 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
emzybop 84lbs ~ 9.5lbs lost
Faithfluro 84lbs ~ 10lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 24.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 1lbs lost
Feynman 84lbs ~ 53.5 lbs lost
Fostermum 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
gabster15 84 lbs ~ 0 lbs lost
Groovylucy19: 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 8lbs lost
Janeasetler 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Jayde1148 84 lbs ~ 23.5 lbs lost
Jengen 84lbs ~ 29.5lbs lost
Jemmsie83 84lbs~ 31lbs lost
Jillysdiet 84lbs ~ 0 lbs lost
Jodidi 84lbs ~ 38.5 lbs lost
Hazeyblue 84lbs ~ 40 lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -2.5lbs lost
Keeleyn1987 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~22.5 lbs lost
KimB 84lbs ~ 7lbs lost
Kraftykat 84lbs ~ 1.5lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 16lbs lost
Latebloomer 84lbs ~ 20lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Leah--x 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~ 1lb lost
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 10 lbs lost
Lottiebird 84ls ~ 0lbs lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 32 lbs lost
Magicmama 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 18.5lbs lost
Moonstruck_Morning 84lb ~ 22lbs lost
Mrs Kitten 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
MrsLisaMarie 100 lbs- 56.5 lbs lost
Muis 84lbs ~ 27.5lbs lost
Mummy sarah - 20 lbs lost
Nettie 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
Nicki210179 84 lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Paulabeard 84lbs ~ 3lbs lost
Pinkelle 84lbs ~ 29.5 lbs lost
PeaceDove 84lb - 17 lb lost
PurpleRoses 70lbs~ 7 lbs lost
RachelB1810 84lbs ~ 15.5lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ 20 lbs lost
Rockchick72 84lb ~ 13.5 lb lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 17 bs lost
sallyannetag 84lbs ~ 22 lbs lost
Sally Cinnamon ~ 73.5lb 15.5lb lost
SarahCroz ~ 84lb 36lb lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
Shrinkingmer 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Size 16 Will Do - 84lb
SugarPlum 84lb - 4lb lost
T11cky 84lbs ~ 39 lbs lost
Tonileeanne 84lbs ~ 0 lbs lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 22lbs lost
vickidyers 84lb ~ 15lbs lost
Wannamakeitwork! 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
WhatLiesWithin... 84lbs ~ 6.5 lbs lost
Woohoo 84lbs~ 0lbs lost
yvonne31 84lbs ~ 14.5lbs lost
xClaire84x 84lbs ~ 1.5 lbs lost
xJoanneJJx 84lbs ~ 23.5 lbs lost
xMandyDx 84 lbs ~ 13.5lbs lost

Rozie x

Last edited:
2012 is going to be the year we lose 6 stones!

Join this thread if you have 6 stones to lose and this will be our place to encourage, support and achieve our goal for this year. I need as much help as the next gal and I know with your support we can do this.

Lily and Jane and I are the founding members :D

We will split this into mini goals, but ultimately keep the 6 stones mark as the bigger picture in our minds.

I was thinking of having 2 challenges for the week: doesn't have to be big challenges, just something to keep in mind every day so it's something to focus on.. One exercise related and one food related.

Personally, the exercise challenge may be different to lily's and jane's because I know they're both exercise freaks lol and do a bazillions hours of exercise a day...and I am in no fit to do an hours worth of exercise a day after work, never mind more!

But the food one should apply to everyone :)

So whatcha people girls and boys..

Let's start this from tomorrow and set ourselves some challenges for the week?

Rozie x

Hi Rozie just signed up, hope we get some more people on board. xx

Last edited:
Hey I am 17st1 and want to lose 6 stone. That would take me to 11st1 but ideally want to be somewhere in the 10's..10st13lb would be fantastic haha

JaneB said:
Let the challenge begin. xx

Roziee
JaneB 6st to lose

:) xxx we will do this Jane!

Fat Stuff said:
Hey I am 17st1 and want to lose 6 stone. That would take me to 11st1 but ideally want to be somewhere in the 10's..10st13lb would be fantastic haha

welcome aboard FS :)

What challenges are we thinking...?

Hiya all,

What a fab thread!!

I'm on my way back to slimming world this week and I'm determined!

With an excellent group like this I can't fail! ;-)

I have completed my challenges this week I hope, brought myself a cross trainer and got my weeks food menus done!! ;-)

Best of luck to you all ;-)

Louise

Hey Roziee and Jane (why did I want to type Rosie and Jim then :giggle:) I am definitely up for this challenge girls. Hope you don't mind me converting it to lbs ?
Also was thinking the first challenge should be to eat a minimum of 5 superfrees a day and list them each day, that's the basis of your weight loss eating them, what do you think?? xxx

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 84lbs ~0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

I have more than 6st to lose but thats the aim for this year so count me in ladies :)

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Hiya all,

What a fab thread!!

I have completed my challenges this week I hope, brought myself a cross trainer and got my weeks food menus done!! ;-)

Louise

This will be pretty random if you're not who I think you are but your post is awfully familiar....are you on 'mission slimpossible?'

Welcome on board Aaliyah :hug99: ...me too still got about 7 and half stone, give or take a lb or 2 lol to reach target, but you know what, we'll all get there xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey Roziee and Jane (why did I want to type Rosie and Jim then :giggle:) I am definitely up for this challenge girls. Hope you don't mind me converting it to lbs ?
Also was thinking the first challenge should be to eat a minimum of 5 superfrees a day and list them each day, that's the basis of your weight loss eating them, what do you think?? xxx

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Naughty hehe people always used to say... Rozie, where's jim? When I was growing up hehe

Okay food challenge for week 1:

5 super frees a day and 3.5 hours of exercise a week for me, that's 30 minutes every day..

lou22lou said:
Hiya all,

What a fab thread!!

Louise

Welcome welcome! :D

PurpleRoses said:
I have more than 6st to lose but thats the aim for this year so count me in ladies :)

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

I have 10 stones to lose, but let's start with 6 and we'll get to our target in no time I'm sure! :D

Naughty hehe people always used to say... Rozie, where's jim? When I was growing up hehe

Okay food challenge for week 1:

5 super frees a day and 3.5 hours of exercise a week for me, that's 30 minutes every day..

Lol I've never thought that till now, was seeing yours and Janes names written down together that started me singing it lol

Love it and love the challenges, especially as I am a person that tends to get in a rut at time and eat the same things, will make me branch out a bit here and as you well know the exercise will be done lol xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Lol I've never thought that till now, was seeing yours and Janes names written down together that started me singing it lol

Love it and love the challenges, especially as I am a person that tends to get in a rut at time and eat the same things, will make me branch out a bit here and as you well know the exercise will be done lol xxxx

Yes we do, and love you for it xx

PurpleRoses said:
thanks Lily :)

loving the sound of the first challenge.

Good luck guys. I'm off to shower, face mask on and sleep time. Back to work after 12 days off. Let's do this!

Hey can I join??? I have roughly 6 stone to lose maybe bit under but would love the encouragement and support a whole 73lbs seems massively daunting :-s

Xxx

me too

Hi Ladies
Is there room for one more? Ive only just resgistered on this site. Its my 30th bday today (Have just been out for my last chinese!). Ive about 6st to lose too :cry:. Ill be delighted to have any help/support that is going.

Hi all,

I've got 6 stone 10lbs to lose all together but I'm pregnant and not due until august, can I join you anyway? Keep me motivated to lose as much as is healthy while I'm pregnant and then to hammer it after baby is born in august to be as close to Target as possible by the end of next year?

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hey can I join??? I have roughly 6 stone to lose maybe bit under but would love the encouragement and support a whole 73lbs seems massively daunting :-s

Xxx

Hi Ladies
Is there room for one more? Ive only just resgistered on this site. Its my 30th bday today (Have just been out for my last chinese!). Ive about 6st to lose too :cry:. Ill be delighted to have any help/support that is going.

Hi all,

I've got 6 stone 10lbs to lose all together but I'm pregnant and not due until august, can I join you anyway? Keep me motivated to lose as much as is healthy while I'm pregnant and then to hammer it after baby is born in august to be as close to Target as possible by the end of next year?

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

can i join in too i have more than 6 to lose but feel that it is an attainable goal

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Hey ladies, course you can join, just add your name to the list and the amount you want to lose, any problems give Me, Jane or Roziee a shout, or anyone actually they are all lovely and will all help out.
I won't say good luck, we don't need it, I am going to be positive and say well done in advance no matter what we lose :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Back