>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Like others on here i have i would say about 11 stone to lose but i would be more than super duper happy to lose at least 6 stone this year...so count me in peeps :) x

Me too please!!!! I joined my local Slimming World Group last night and on here yesterday (REAL newbie so please bare with me!!!!)

16stone 1lb last night...... 10stone would be fabuloso!!!!!

Hubby has been going since September & has lost 3.5 stone already..... he was 23 12..... with a goal of 14stone...... bring on 2012!!!

Just thought I'd go ahead and add my name (and a few others above me) to the list.

I'm in! Let's do this thing!

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -0lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 4.5 lost !
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Yes so erm... as you see I err... may have put on a few pounds in weigh-in last night and I err.. ah.. ee.. ooh... that is to say...

I had a blast doing it! :D

You see, I've just come off the back of an atrocious year weight loss wise, and had a three week break from SW over Christmas and new year to get my head on straight. So a 5lb gain is fine by me. (In fact it's nothing short of a darned miracle!) Sets me back somewhat for a 6st target but hey, I gotta start somewhere.

As for the weekly challenges (an idea which I love btw) I'm already much of the way there for today:

4 SF (Melon, Pineapple, Grapes, Clementine ~ Starting the day with a fruit salad for breakfast gave me a head start :p)
20 minutes swimming this morning (I'll be sure to add to that with a bit of housework later on!)

Thanks for inviting me Lily! I'll be sure to check in here often :)

Lol :welcome: Ria, great start to your challenge with the superfree and exercise xxx

My Superfree for today:
Carrots
Celery
Celeriac
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Onions
Lettuce
Cucumber
Spring Onions

40 mins exercise (wii jogging and boxing) so far, will do more later when I have more time xxx

So far so good!

Nimble with 2 triangles (parent of heA) and 2 oranges and a yoghurt for breakfast

Lunch was pasta with chopped tomatoes, herbs, sweetcorn, broccoli, peas, green beans and carrots with cheese triangles and a squeeze of salad cream in top (2 syns)

Bag of velvet crunch 4 syns

Done lots of walking and running around. Feeling very motivated !

Off for the school run now :)

Cod and veg for dinner and a bag of popcorn 6 syns for pud

Superfree challenge smashed today!

Grapefruit
3 apples
2 clementines
broccoli
courgette
onion
green beans
broccoli
banana

superfree for me also :D

Clementines
peppers
asparagus
mushrooms
passata
carrot
onion
apple

Hey I am 17st1 and want to lose 6 stone. That would take me to 11st1 but ideally want to be somewhere in the 10's..10st13lb would be fantastic haha

A person with my own sense of humour lol..... I am realistically aiming for 12, I was 11 when I gave birth to my daughter, was probably 10stone last at school!!!! ;)

SYN free so far.... but do confess an attraction to a Curly Wurly I met earlier in the fridge!!!! :break_diet:

Egg/ Baked Beans/ Tomato for Breakfast
Roast Chicken Mug Shot, Clementine, Banana & Apple for Lunch
Treat of HEA 4 x Laughing Cow Light triangles & HEB 4 x Ryvita Dark Rye

Current having cooked a Quorn Chilli Con Carne that's syn free too.... today is my first full day too.... and my daughter is sitting next to me eating a pizza!!!!! :cry:

dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Hey everyone:) have added myself to the challenge if that is ok.Just what I need to keep me on track.I had a 4lb gain over xmas to much booze and nibbles;) it will soon be off and more.Will post later about my superfree.x

Hi....

My name is SugarPlum and I definately want to loose 6 stone this year!!!

I have more than 6 to loose but it's a great target for 2012!

I know a couple of ladies from the Curvys challenge page but there is also lots of new faces on here! The more support the better!! :)

I hope you will have me (i am nice, honestly!!) lol

I have been cheeky and added my name anyway! ;-)

dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
SugarPlum 84lb - 0lb lost

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fatbgone said:
Can I join? I would love to loose this mych and have that and more to loose!!

I lost 4.5 lbs this week only 79.5 to go lol :)

Congratulations on your fantastic start :) welcome to the greatest losers!

LadyFerret said:
Like others on here i have i would say about 11 stone to lose but i would be more than super duper happy to lose at least 6 stone this year...so count me in peeps :) x

Hey lady ferret.. We will do this together. You must keep an eye on me to ensure I'm on track tho!

urbanprincess said:
Me too please!!!! I joined my local Slimming World Group last night and on here yesterday (REAL newbie so please bare with me!!!!)

16stone 1lb last night...... 10stone would be fabuloso!!!!!

Hubby has been going since September & has lost 3.5 stone already..... he was 23 12..... with a goal of 14stone...... bring on 2012!!!

Oh wow that's brilliant.. Good on hubby! You too can do this. Once you get your head around the plan you will find it very easy xx

rialrees said:
Just thought I'd go ahead and add my name (and a few others above me) to the list.

I'm in! Let's do this thing!

Yes so erm... as you see I err... may have put on a few pounds in weigh-in last night and I err.. ah.. ee.. ooh... that is to say...

I had a blast doing it! :D

You see, I've just come off the back of an atrocious year weight loss wise, and had a three week break from SW over Christmas and new year to get my head on straight. So a 5lb gain is fine by me. (In fact it's nothing short of a darned miracle!) Sets me back somewhat for a 6st target but hey, I gotta start somewhere.

As for the weekly challenges (an idea which I love btw) I'm already much of the way there for today:

4 SF (Melon, Pineapple, Grapes, Clementine ~ Starting the day with a fruit salad for breakfast gave me a head start :p)
20 minutes swimming this morning (I'll be sure to add to that with a bit of housework later on!)

Thanks for inviting me Lily! I'll be sure to check in here often :)

Rialrees, I too have had issues with losing weight since my operation in sept so took a break from it for 3 weeks.. I've put on a stone since my op but oh well... I will lose 6 stones this year!

Well done on the food challenge too xx

Lily42uk said:
Lol :welcome: Ria, great start to your challenge with the superfree and exercise xxx

My Superfree for today:
Carrots
Celery
Celeriac
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Onions
Lettuce
Cucumber
Spring Onions

40 mins exercise (wii jogging and boxing) so far, will do more later when I have more time xxx

Hello my lovely- great SF xx

fatbgone said:
So far so good!

Nimble with 2 triangles (parent of heA) and 2 oranges and a yoghurt for breakfast

Lunch was pasta with chopped tomatoes, herbs, sweetcorn, broccoli, peas, green beans and carrots with cheese triangles and a squeeze of salad cream in top (2 syns)

Bag of velvet crunch 4 syns

Done lots of walking and running around. Feeling very motivated !

Off for the school run now :)

Cod and veg for dinner and a bag of popcorn 6 syns for pud

Sounds yum!

Lucia Lucia said:
Superfree challenge smashed today!

Grapefruit
3 apples
2 clementines
broccoli
courgette
onion
green beans
broccoli
banana

Well done Double L! Xxx

daisygrubber said:
superfree for me also :D

Clementines
peppers
asparagus
mushrooms
passata
carrot
onion
apple

Yummy... !

urbanprincess said:
SYN free so far.... but do confess an attraction to a Curly Wurly I met earlier in the fridge!!!! :break_diet:

Egg/ Baked Beans/ Tomato for Breakfast
Roast Chicken Mug Shot, Clementine, Banana & Apple for Lunch
Treat of HEA 4 x Laughing Cow Light triangles & HEB 4 x Ryvita Dark Rye

Current having cooked a Quorn Chilli Con Carne that's syn free too.... today is my first full day too.... and my daughter is sitting next to me eating a pizza!!!!! :cry:

Wow syn free day, check you out! :)

Kenco said:
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Hey everyone:) have added myself to the challenge if that is ok.Just what I need to keep me on track.I had a 4lb gain over xmas to much booze and nibbles;) it will soon be off and more.Will post later about my superfree.x

Looking forward in reading all of your losses that will come soon for sure! X

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi....

My name is SugarPlum and I definately want to loose 6 stone this year!!!

I have more than 6 to loose but it's a great target for 2012!

I know a couple of ladies from the Curvys challenge page but there is also lots of new faces on here! The more support the better!! :)

I hope you will have me (i am nice, honestly!!) lol

I have been cheeky and added my name anyway! ;-)

dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
SugarPlum 84lb - 0lb lost

Hello sugar :) welcome to the beginning of the end of the fat we all have xxx

I'm so happy to see lots of people who have joined. I didn't think my little idea would grow this much in such a small time :)

Makes me very proud of us all!

SF for me:

Apple
Banana
Blueberries
Grapes
Tomatoes, onions, cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots
Salad leaves

I will exercise in a couple of hours so that'll be 30 minutes down.. 3 hours left for the week.

I have not ate huge amounts of SF today.. :-(

Apple x2
Banana
Onions
Cucumber

I usually have a lot more than that! I must do better!!

So much fruit and veg in here I could almost weep tears of joy :p

Great start to the year for me today, don't think I've felt this positive for a long time. :) being around such lovely people as yourselves is certainly going to give me a huge boost from now on!

Roziee ~ Thanks for sharing :) it's always good to know there's someone else in the same boat, isn't it? We'll do it! *grins*

My SF:
Melon
Pineapple
Grapes
Clementine
Apple
Broccoli (Super smexah)
Carrot

Exercise: 20 mins swimming... hmm.

20 minutes is better than nothing... do you reckon 1 hour of singing practice (whilst wildly thrashing around pretending I know how to perform like a rock star) counts? At least for 10 minutes worth... lmao.

Will make up the average for the week tomorrow ;)

*SugarPlum* said:
I have not ate huge amounts of SF today.. :-(

Apple x2
Banana
Onions
Cucumber

I usually have a lot more than that! I must do better!!

You have done brilliantly today and can only get better sugar.. X

rialrees said:
So much fruit and veg in here I could almost weep tears of joy :p

Great start to the year for me today, don't think I've felt this positive for a long time. :) being around such lovely people as yourselves is certainly going to give me a huge boost from now on!

Roziee ~ Thanks for sharing :) it's always good to know there's someone else in the same boat, isn't it? We'll do it! *grins*

My SF:
Melon
Pineapple
Grapes
Clementine
Apple
Broccoli (Super smexah)
Carrot

Exercise: 20 mins swimming... hmm.

20 minutes is better than nothing... do you reckon 1 hour of singing practice (whilst wildly thrashing around pretending I know how to perform like a rock star) counts? At least for 10 minutes worth... lmao.

Will make up the average for the week tomorrow ;)

Yes definitely Rialrees. Nice to know I'm not the only one to shift so much weight...

can I join too please

helloooooo all, can I join too please I've more than 6 to lose but if I managed to lose anywhere near 6 this year I'd be doing star jumps which are a challenge with my co-ordination.
I WI at home and I weighed in this morning and have a 6lb loss so I'm well chuffed only 78 to go now:p

Back