>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

vickidyers said:
yep, but if I dont do EE, then surely better to go for superspeed. Baked beans aren't SF but thay are SS!! :confused: lol - confused myself now

Yeah super speed do as they say on the tin- they super speed weight loss x

Hi Sarah.. I always go for 2 litres every day.. 4 pints of water.. How u getting on with it? X

Hi everyone, I have only managed to drink about 1 litre of water today, but hey, the night is young! ;) In terms of SF I have had lots of fruit; pears, bananas, peaches, nectarines and I have also had brussel sprouts and carrots. Some walking today, not enough for the 30 minutes though so slap on the wrist for me, didn't even make it down to my allotment as the world was frozen this morning! Must do better! :)

Just realised I haven't updated our list either to show my 2lb loss, but I am too scared to touch it in case I don't get the most recent one, there are so many flying about lol! Might try and do that tomorrow, or I might leave it until Wednesday, when hopefully I'll have an even bigger loss to report! :D

Have a great evening everyone! :) xxx

Evening All

I hope everyone is ok! I have had a good day food wise really pleased as tomorrow is day 8 and I haven't faltered!

Best thing is I haven't even wanted any junk or chocolate!!

Cathy

Good on ya Cathy! Keep this good day in your mind and cling on to it whenever you're feeling low/getting off track (Not that I wish it on you of course - long may the good days continue!)

I'm still reeling from a massively hectic week. Managed to stay on plan on the whole though, so feeling good. How I just managed to eat half a carrot cake is beyond me.... but I am STUFFED right now lol!

Water challenge not so good over here yet, will make an effort tomorrow xx

How's everyone getting on with the water? I'm not sure I'll be able to do this too well when I've got busy days at work due to having to run to the loo every 5 mins, but I've felt quite good over the last couple of days. Feels like I'm flushing all the bad stuff out! I've been home a lot the last couple of days and I've just been carrying a pint glass around with me from room to room and every time it's empty I fill it up.

That's great what you've done at home! Roughly 4 pint glasses is about 2 ltrs.

I just want to say what a great group I think this is, everyone is so supportive xx

A while ago I set up a new Facebook profile to use for my weightloss, when I post no-one bothers replying.....so different to this group.

Look forward to getting to know you all :D

Last edited:
That gives me an idea Kat...

Let's get to know each other a little better...

Let's pick a member and ask them questions to get to know them.. X

Morning everyone :)

My friend txt me saying she's set a date for her wedding so I have 26 weeks to be ALOT slimmer than I am now. I'd love to be losing 2 lbs per week which would be 52 lbs! Or 3.7 stones.. Wow that would be amazing.

Very determined to get it done though.

I'm really feeling the determination this time :)

My mid week weigh in check said I'm 2 lbs down so I'm still trying to keep my food syn free as much as I can because of my blow out on wednesday.

Have a good Sunday ladies x

I have been SUCH a good girl I'm in shock!!!

5lb loss this week so yippeeeee for my first week!! I have struggled to remember to write on here, so must get my act together!!!

I have been SO good with my superfree it's ridiculous!

Yesterday comprised of: banana, melon, orange, 2 x clementines, blueberries, 2 x apples, 2 x pears, spinach & tomatoes .... all very yummy too.

Today is going to be mega busy with lots of driving too, so about to prepare a huge fruit salad to stop me picking :)

Mornin' all, hope everyones planning a relaxing Sunday!

Had a minor disaster last night. Planned to go to a Harvester and decided what to have in advance (their menu has calorie info, really good). Unfortunately there was an hour wait for a table so we ended up at Browns. Really lovely meal, I went for steak with salad but they didn't do jacket potatoes :(. I went for dauphinoise instead of chips but on reflection probably just as bad. Didn't do starters or dessert but had a vodka and 4 glasses of wine :eek:. I'm going to guess at 35 syns for the lot, might be more but it was a lovely evening and I do feel like I was sort of in control. Had a few low syn days this week so hopefully won't have done too much damage.

What did everyone else get up to last night?

so I have 26 weeks to be ALOT slimmer than I am now. I'd love to be losing 2 lbs per week which would be 52 lbs! Or 3.7 stones..

Ahh Roziee!!! A woman of my own heart!!! My little bro has just announced that their date is set for 28th April so I have 15 weeks- using the 2lb goal, that's still 30lbs/ over 2 stone!!!! I'd be happy with that! :p

Ooo weddings, a great incentive to stay on track :)

Well done on those losses you 2 :D x

urbanprincess said:

5lb loss this week so yippeeeee for my first week!! I have struggled to remember to write on here, so must get my act together!!!

Yesterday comprised of: banana, melon, orange, 2 x clementines, blueberries, 2 x apples, 2 x pears, spinach & tomatoes .... all very yummy too.

Today is going to be mega busy with lots of driving too, so about to prepare a huge fruit salad to stop me picking :)

Hey princess..

That's a fantastic loss this week :) long may it continue!m

SarahCroz said:

Had a minor disaster last night. Planned to go to a Harvester and decided what to have in advance (their menu has calorie info, really good). Unfortunately there was an hour wait for a table so we ended up at Browns. Really lovely meal, I went for steak with salad but they didn't do jacket potatoes :(. I went for dauphinoise instead of chips but on reflection probably just as bad. Didn't do starters or dessert but had a vodka and 4 glasses of wine :eek:. I'm going to guess at 35 syns for the lot, might be more but it was a lovely evening and I do feel like I was sort of in control. Had a few low syn days this week so hopefully won't have done too much damage.

I had 50 odd syns on Wednesday and been having low syn days for the rest of the week now so don't worry., these things happen. I hope u had a nice time..

Last night was tv night.. Just slobber in front of the telly!
urbanprincess said:
Ahh Roziee!!! A woman of my own heart!!! My little bro has just announced that their date is set for 28th April so I have 15 weeks- using the 2lb goal, that's still 30lbs/ over 2 stone!!!! I'd be happy with that! :p

Use that as an incentive princess! It's good to have these mini goals. Just remember how beautiful u will feel being 30 lbs lighter! I smile in glee thinking about achieving our goals.. Time will fly by too and we will be slimmer in no time.

Great losses

I know it isn't really following the plan but I always relax a bit at the weekend (bizarrely if I do have a week when I don't have my few drinks a a bit of a treat I don't lose as much). I genuinely think it helps me stay on track the rest of the week and therefore I naturally eat less. I don't know?? Anyway, as long as it works for me I will stick with it.

So - I wouldn't worry about the 1 day slip up, it wasn't too bad and as long as you are fine the rest of the time then I am sure you will get a good loss -especially those of us with more to lose as we are all on this thread

I am having loads of superfree today - but will be having red days for the next few days

I am having my 2 litres of water but it will be with SF squash - I drink plain at work during the week

And - I started the couch to 5k plan today - bit of a killer but I did it!

HI guys - I would like to join in on the thread if its ok? I have a long way to go but 6st this year would be great :) My 1st weigh in is tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on x

Roziee said:

My friend txt me saying she's set a date for her wedding so I have 26 weeks to be ALOT slimmer than I am now. I'd love to be losing 2 lbs per week which would be 52 lbs! Or 3.7 stones.. Wow that would be amazing.

Very determined to get it done though.

I'm really feeling the determination this time :)

My mid week weigh in check said I'm 2 lbs down so I'm still trying to keep my food syn free as much as I can because of my blow out on wednesday.

Have a good Sunday ladies x

What a great incentive, 2lbs a week should be really realistic and to to go 52 lbs lighter would be brill, just think what fun shopping for an outfit will be!

urbanprincess said:

Well done, fantastic loss, remember how you feel now, keep the thought safe to help if you have a tough day in the weeks to come

SarahCroz said:

What's one meal out of a week, it's good to relax and enjoy yourself, you have to live this journey.

rockchick72 said:
Great losses

I know it isn't really following the plan but I always relax a bit at the weekend (bizarrely if I do have a week when I don't have my few drinks a a bit of a treat I don't lose as much). I genuinely think it helps me stay on track the rest of the week and therefore I naturally eat less. I don't know?? Anyway, as long as it works for me I will stick with it.

So - I wouldn't worry about the 1 day slip up, it wasn't too bad and as long as you are fine the rest of the time then I am sure you will get a good loss -especially those of us with more to lose as we are all on this thread

I am having loads of superfree today - but will be having red days for the next few days

I am having my 2 litres of water but it will be with SF squash - I drink plain at work during the week

And - I started the couch to 5k plan today - bit of a killer but I did it!

I'm thinking about doing it, keep us posted on how it's going, and it might motivate me?
My boobs always seem so huge when I try and run!

latebloomer said:
HI guys - I would like to join in on the thread if its ok? I have a long way to go but 6st this year would be great :) My 1st weigh in is tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on x

Welcome, loads of help here to keep you going
BRON

I'm up for the challenge! In total im wanting to lose 7-10 stones!

I know that 3 stones is a big difference, but i dont think you ever know what your ideal weight you love is until you get there!

Good luck to everyone xxxx

Back