>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Princess_1989 said:
I'm up for the challenge! In total im wanting to lose 7-10 stones!

I know that 3 stones is a big difference, but i dont think you ever know what your ideal weight you love is until you get there!

Good luck to everyone xxxx

Good luck to you

Hello ladies..

Looking forward to supper tonight.. Well i say tonight, I'm really hungry so I'm cooking now lol

Sw chips, steak, mushroom sauce and veg... Yummmm. Haven't had steak for a while now.

Roziee said:
Hello ladies..

Looking forward to supper tonight.. Well i say tonight, I'm really hungry so I'm cooking now lol

Sw chips, steak, mushroom sauce and veg... Yummmm. Haven't had steak for a while now.

Ooh, can I come please?

Roziee said:
Of course :) I'll set a place for u at the table bron x

Thank you, I'll bring the water, and some eggs, lol

Hello ladies..

Yum!!!!

I'm getting very hungry now. I kind of 'forgot' to eat today as I've been cleaning the house (long over due!!). I've now just put the chicken in the gleaming clean oven and looking forward to roast chicken, cauliflower, carrots, green beans and cheese sauce (because I'm not keen on gravy) :D... can't wait now!!

Hi,
We're having a yummy roast chicken dinner to
Enjoy
Bron

Bron said:
Thank you, I'll bring the water, and some eggs, lol

Hubby says thank you! Lol

vickidyers said:
Yum!!!!

I'm getting very hungry now. I kind of 'forgot' to eat today as I've been cleaning the house (long over due!!). I've now just put the chicken in the gleaming clean oven and looking forward to roast chicken, cauliflower, carrots, green beans and cheese sauce (because I'm not keen on gravy) :D... can't wait now!!

Ooo I love cheese sauce

I've just eaten supper- early I know but I was starving... And it was delicious. Oh yes it was. I am very satisfied now. Now I want a nice cup of tea/coffee now..

Had my birthday party yesterday and still have jelly and ice cream, cake, crisps, sweets and chocolate fountain lying around!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Chocolate fountain, is it syn free? Lol

Hi I would like to join you all for motivation. Have 7st to lose and would love to do it this year :D I am on the extra easy plan and have not started incorporating exercise into my day yet but hope to start this week :D

MissSlinky2011 said:
Had my birthday party yesterday and still have jelly and ice cream, cake, crisps, sweets and chocolate fountain lying around!

How was your birthday party? And how de the scan go?

Bron said:
Chocolate fountain, is it syn free? Lol

I'm sure it was bron ;-) x

latebloomer said:
Hi I would like to join you all for motivation. Have 7st to lose and would love to do it this year :D I am on the extra easy plan and have not started incorporating exercise into my day yet but hope to start this week :D

Hey latebloomer...

I didn't exercise for ages ad have started to slowly incorporate exercise in my routine now...

My boobs always seem so huge when I try and run!
BRON

Tee hee me too!!!! I spent £35 on a BEAST of a sports bra to hold in my EE/F's ..... they're not going ANYWHERE- proper strapped down!!! :8855:

Of course it was syn free! Lol, my party was amazing 90s themed kids parties are the best hehe

My scan was great my little sweetpea is in the right place with a strong heartbeat (slightly embarrassed that the lady doing the scan is in my slimming world group and had to do an internal scan so I have to sit opposite her tomorrow knowing she's seen my foo foo lol!

X x x

Roziee said:
I didn't exercise for ages ad have started to slowly incorporate exercise in my routine now...

Im planning not to excercise really until weight loss starts to dwindle so then theres something you can do to boost it as i've been told it can drop off you at first but then the weight loss slows!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

urbanprincess said:
Tee hee me too!!!! I spent £35 on a BEAST of a sports bra to hold in my EE/F's ..... they're not going ANYWHERE- proper strapped down!!! :8855:

Lol I'd love to see it princess! Your bra, not your boobies hehehe

MissSlinky2011 said:
Of course it was syn free! Lol, my party was amazing 90s themed kids parties are the best hehe

My scan was great my little sweetpea is in the right place with a strong heartbeat (slightly embarrassed that the lady doing the scan is in my slimming world group and had to do an internal scan so I have to sit opposite her tomorrow knowing she's seen my foo foo lol!

X x x

Oh really? Aww lol I'm sure she'll be very professional about it and not tell anyone that she has seen your foo foo lol x

Princess_1989 said:
Im planning not to excercise really until weight loss starts to dwindle so then theres something you can do to boost it as i've been told it can drop off you at first but then the weight loss slows!

Yeah I've heard that too :) I'm doing pilates at the moment because I have a bad back and I'm hoping that it'll help ease the pain..

Roziee said:
Yeah I've heard that too :) I'm doing pilates at the moment because I have a bad back and I'm hoping that it'll help ease the pain..

Well, i was thinking of swimming as i enjoy it and i have sciatica and swimming is supposed to strengthen your back! Maybe another idea for you! X

Hi
I love swimming, try and go twice a week
Bron

I love swimming and was going to zumba swim and synchronized swim but I'm prone to catching colds and throat infections so have been advised not to go swimming until after 15 weeks :(

I wish I had the confidence is going swimming, I used to love it as a child. Wouldn't dream of getting into a swimming costume now.

Back