>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I had the 1/2 syn cake yesterday and used syn free lemon curd as a filling - it was gorgeous. I didn't tell my hubby it was S/W until after he finished it and he didn't beleive me. Well worth the faff in making it.

Hi guys - well done on your weight loss so far.
I started 2 weeks ago and have 10lbs off - cant believe it! Another weigh in tomor so will let u all know how I do.fingers crossed ;0) xx

I'm gonna wait until corkscrew has made the roulade and then make it if she likes it lol

Hi latebloomer :)

I can't see you on the list so would you like me to add you with your 10pm loss? Thats a fantastic result in 2 weeks xxx

Great going latebloomer - keep us posted of tomorrows WI.

I went slightly over my syns last night on a few barcardi and diet cokes, so I'm sat here with my running gear on working up to going for a run with a hangover - not sure if I'll be able to get that far, but I'll give it a try in an attempt to eliminate a few of those syns last night!!

Hi ladies I have more than 6 stone to lose but thats my aim for this year :) I have lost 10.5lb so far since 9th jan weigh in tomorrow so fingers creossed for another 3.5!! look forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hey ladies, long time no speak :)

Been rushed off my feet for days now, and not really had much of a chance to catch up on here. Waiting for an ipod to come through, so hopefully ill be able to use an app on it to get on more often (Been on the move a lot!)

I lost a pound on tuesday last week, and I'm attempting the seven day planner from an old magazine for my food. It's been lovely so far! Really nice to try some new foods :)

Hope everyone's doing well!

Have had quite a low mood day today. Don't know why, think I'm just tired. Didn't go to the gym and was just sat there thinking bugger it it's not really gonna hurt if I just eat ....... then I read that and now feel strong again. Cheers urbanprincess

awwww, bless your cotton socks :bighug: Glad to be of assistance!!! :party0023:

I had the 1/2 syn cake yesterday and used syn free lemon curd as a filling - it was gorgeous. I didn't tell my hubby it was S/W until after he finished it and he didn't beleive me. Well worth the faff in making it.

SYN FREE LEMON CURD??????!!!!!!What have I been missing???!!!!! Oh my days!!!!! :cry:

Hi ladies I have more than 6 stone to lose but thats my aim for this year :) I have lost 10.5lb so far since 9th jan weigh in tomorrow so fingers creossed for another 3.5!! look forward to getting to know you all xxx

Welcome jemmsie :) Looking forward to getting to know you too :)

jemmsie83 said:

Hi jemmsie.

I have added you onto the list and updated a loss of 10.5 lbs.. Fantastic results x

rialrees said:
Hey ladies, long time no speak :)

Been rushed off my feet for days now, and not really had much of a chance to catch up on here. Waiting for an ipod to come through, so hopefully ill be able to use an app on it to get on more often (Been on the move a lot!)

I lost a pound on tuesday last week, and I'm attempting the seven day planner from an old magazine for my food. It's been lovely so far! Really nice to try some new foods :)

Hope everyone's doing well!

Hey ria :)

I've updated your stats too..

I might try that too... See if it helps with the losses x

SYN FREE LEMON CURD??????!!!!!!What have I been missing???!!!!! Oh my days!!!!! :cry:

I found it :D

Lemon curd syn free

3 heaped dessertspoons sweetener
Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
2 large eggs
2oz fromage frais

In bowl suitable for standing over simmering pan place grated rind and sweetener.
In separate bowl whisk lemon juice and eggs together then pour into first bowl.
Place bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring until thickened
Add fromage frais whisking until smooth

Stores for 5 days in fridge

I just need to find the Roulade recipie now and I'm off! lol

Welcome aboard to all the new faces:)

4lb loss for me this week:Dwhich really is a 3.5lb loss because that was the last of my xmas gain;) very happy i think i have my mojo back:D could you update my total loss as 3.5lbs Rozie please.

Corkscrew hope you had a good evening last night:)
Syn free lemon curd sounds devine:p

You must try the half syn roulad! Honestly I was the same with being fed up of slimming world sweet things never doing the job but this is like a real life actual non diet cake and only half a syn for the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
i might give this a go, iv been looking at it but keep thinking it will be the same as all the others, an eggy / yorkshire pudding/ not cake!! type thingy lol , il let you know how i get on xx

Happy birthday Corkscrew, bit late i know but hope you had a great day all the same xx

thanks Rozzie :) I feel very proud hee hee xx

And so you should do!! 10.5lbs loss is ace in that short time span!!!! I hope mine will add up to that much by the time I hit the scales on Tuesday night.... I have been soooo good!! :D

I've been super naughty and had a mid week weigh session... and VERY happy with what they said.... let's just home it's least the same in 48 hours!!! I go back to work tomoz after 8 weeks off.... tiz going to be a HUGE shock.... and they haven't covered my absence either.... so gonna be CRAZY to catch up!!! :wave_cry::(

Last edited:
i might give this a go, iv been looking at it but keep thinking it will be the same as all the others, an eggy / yorkshire pudding/ not cake!! type thingy lol , il let you know how i get on xx

Happy birthday Corkscrew, bit late i know but hope you had a great day all the same xx

Oh no!! It's ace (I especially like it with raspberries and strawberries!!! I made it in two cake tins and turned in into a "cake" too.... it was fab... will find you a pic!!! ;)

Welcome aboard to all the new faces:)

4lb loss for me this week:Dwhich really is a 3.5lb loss because that was the last of my xmas gain;) very happy i think i have my mojo back:D could you update my total loss as 3.5lbs Rozie please.

Corkscrew hope you had a good evening last night:)
Syn free lemon curd sounds devine:p

Well done Kenco. That a fantastic loss. Welcome back mojo! lol

I had a great night last night thank you, the scales might not agree this week though! lol xx

I'm going to have a bash at the roulade too Paula. Infact I'm gonna make it tonight :D We shall compare notes! :giggle:

Thank you x

Oh no!! It's ace (I especially like it with raspberries and strawberries!!! I made it in two cake tins and turned in into a "cake" too.... it was fab... will find you a pic!!! ;)

Oh what a fab idea! Two cake tins :D I might do that :D ta x

definetly gonna try some of these recipes - they sound good. I've just got back from my run (well more power walk today due to hangover), but pleased I managed to drag myself out!

Intend to spend the rest of the evening curled up in front of the fire now. Have a good week all x

Well done you! :)

I took my hangover for a brisk (I use the term losely lol) walk with the dogs for 2 hours - it nearly killed me :(:8855:

Back