>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well I'm starting to get the muchies, so I'm taking myself off to bed before I start raiding the cupboard! lol

I've been up since 6am and I'm tired anyway. Can't eat when I'm asleep...........or at least I don't think I do :confused: lol

Good night losers xxx :D

OMG one of my dogs is snoring! It's so loud...........and funny! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
Yorkshire :D You can have dinner at my house then! lol Promise I won't cook pork :D

Corkscrew said:
OMG one of my dogs is snoring! It's so loud...........and funny! :8855:

Awww bless you! Lol when I do come to yaarksha il Pay you a visit :D

Dogs snore?? I didn't know that!

Happy weekend all

Are you ready for the snow? -8.5 here in midlands, I've let the chucks out and they are all fluffed up to keep warm, they look so cute!

congrats to all who have lost this week, we are all doing so well

Enjoy you day, see you later

Bron

Morning Bron, freezing here too. The dog took one sniff out of the back door then went to snuggle up on the sofa! Not looking forward to the snow at all, it means I can't work and that means I don't get paid. :cry:

Cheese scones:
300g chive and onion cottage cheese
Salt and pepper to season.
2 eggs.
100g instant mash (dried powder form)
Frylight.

Whizz the cottage cheese with a hand blender, season and whizz in the 2 eggs.
Stir in the instant mash powder to make a dough like consistency.
Separate into balls and flatten.
Put in an oven tray and frylight for 20 mins.

Morning girls, Im well and truly back on it now. My scales were nice to me this morning lol but I wont officially weigh till Wed.( I do it from home) Will be studying hard this weekend - biology exam wed. So if I am a bit quiet I havent gone anywhere and I will still be reading.

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah :( did you have any off days or did you not expect that? ((hugs))

Dory dint eat fish and chips.. It's full of disgusting oil that will clog up your insides and will make you feel yucky afterwards.. Make some yummy sw chips and have it with with sausages and gravy for a fraction of the syns..be strong young lady! Hehe xx

Iv had quite a few off days hun :( nan has stayed with us and brought mountains of rubbish, chocolate, crisps, biscuits. shes still here and have been good since wi last weds and resisted :D so hopefully will get some off!xz

Happy weekend all

Are you ready for the snow? -8.5 here in midlands, I've let the chucks out and they are all fluffed up to keep warm, they look so cute!

Bron

I for one, am not ready for the snow. I flipping hate the stuff - so disruptive! lol I live in a bit of a valley and the only way out is up hill. Tis very annoying :D lol

Awww you have chucks :D So cute. Do you get many eggs from them?

The dog took one sniff out of the back door then went to snuggle up on the sofa! Not looking forward to the snow at all, it means I can't work and that means I don't get paid. :cry:

Snow is a right pain in the bum eh? It's only ok if you have nothing to do and nowhere to be! Fingers crossed if you get some, it won't be too disruptive for you xx

I was hoping my dogs might turn their nose up as a sub-zero yomp over hill and dale (lol) but no such luck! Mind, once I got going I really enjoyed walking on the crunchy ground all wrapped up like Nanook of the North. lol No mud on us today! :D

Morning girls, Im well and truly back on it now. My scales were nice to me this morning lol but I wont officially weigh till Wed.( I do it from home) Will be studying hard this weekend - biology exam wed. So if I am a bit quiet I havent gone anywhere and I will still be reading.

Morning chick :D Happy to hear you're well and truly back on track! You go girl! :D

Hope the studies go well.........don't forget to take time out for some yummy grub :D

nan has stayed with us and brought mountains of rubbish, chocolate, crisps, biscuits. shes still here and have been good since wi last weds and resisted :D so hopefully will get some off!xz

Well done resisting all the rubbish :D When your nan has gone, chuck the rubbish in the bin! :eek: lol

My Mum is the same, so I know what you mean. She came for a visit last weekend and brought a flipping carrier bag full (well almost) of sweets and chocolate for us! I swear blind she was just dumping her left over xmas stash on us so she wouldn't eat them the cheeky mare! lol

I can't bear to throw eatables away though :( it just seems so wasteful when there are folks who are really struggling atm, so once my Mum had gone, I took the whole bag round to my next door neighbour - her little girl is having a birthday party tomorrow so they will come in handy! lol

Best wishes for WI :)

I'll shurrup now :D lol

emzybop said:
Hi peeps how do you make these cheese scones??? I think I've missed out!

So simple and easy to make aren't they? Try them and let us know what you think of them :) x

Bron said:
Happy weekend all

Bron

No snow here just yet. I hope it doesn't snow. The tubes end up being such a mess. Have a lovely weekend bron :) x

SarahCroz said:
Morning Bron, freezing here too. The dog took one sniff out of the back door then went to snuggle up on the sofa! Not looking forward to the snow at all, it means I can't work and that means I don't get paid. :cry:

Cheese scones:
300g chive and onion cottage cheese
Salt and pepper to season.
2 eggs.
100g instant mash (dried powder form)
Frylight.

Whizz the cottage cheese with a hand blender, season and whizz in the 2 eggs.
Stir in the instant mash powder to make a dough like consistency.
Separate into balls and flatten.
Put in an oven tray and frylight for 20 mins.

Hopefully it won't be too much.. Xx

Abigail'sMummy said:

Don't study too hard.. Keep hydrated and take regular breaks xx

Mummy Sarah said:
Iv had quite a few off days hun :( nan has stayed with us and brought mountains of rubbish, chocolate, crisps, biscuits. shes still here and have been good since wi last weds and resisted :D so hopefully will get some off!xz

Did you enjoy your off days ;-) if so, then don't be too disheartened.. You're well so well resisting since Wednesday,, keep that up and the weight will slide off..xx

Corkey, I bet your next door neighbour will be pleased! At least they didn't go to waste, that's the main thing :)

Back