>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Mrs Kitten said:
Hi Everyone,

Have just joined the forum today and SW online (USA) 2 days ago and with 6 stones to lose (and more) thought I would have a read through this thread. I'm already inspired and look forward to the journey! Have done SW before when we were in the UK but as we get mostly US imports here (we are in Trinidad for the next 2 years)

:)

Welcome :) you'll be 6stone lighter in no time! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone,

Have just joined the forum today and SW online (USA) 2 days ago and with 6 stones to lose (and more) thought I would have a read through this thread. I'm already inspired and look forward to the journey! Have done SW before when we were in the UK but as we get mostly US imports here (we are in Trinidad for the next 2 years)

:)

Hi :wavey: welcome :D

I would looooooooooovev to be in Trinidad :D

Corkscrew said:
Hi :wavey: welcome :D

I would looooooooooovev to be in Trinidad :D

But then you couldn't make huge snowballs!

Oopps, already seems I lost the last part of my first post!! Ah well, I promise to get better!! Thanks for all the kind welcomes already!! Think I'm going to like it on here. Just to finish my first post.......................as we mainly get US imports here I thought I would do the US version!

Last edited:
Corkey why are u snow hater?

:rotflmao:

It's cold. It's disruptive. It makes my car get stuck getting out of the street. It sometimes make me miss work.

I just don't like it! :8855:

it looks very pretty...............but only if you can stay at home! lol

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
:rotflamo:

It's cold. It's disruptive. It makes my car get stuck getting out of the street. It sometimes make me miss work.

That's true.. Why aren't you sleeping? Lol

Corkscrew said:
:rotflamo:

I agree! I love love snow but not when you have to go to work or other constructive things.. When you can stay at home and lay around - THAT'S when snow has its place - bring me sunshine! La la la!

I agree! I love love snow but not when you have to go to work or other constructive things.. When you can stay at home and lay around - THAT'S when snow has its place - bring me sunshine! La la la!

LOL

.......... All together now!!

Bring me sunshine in your smile bring me laughter all a while
In this world where we live there should be more happiness
So much joy you can give to each brand new bright tomorrow
Make me happy through the years never bring me any tears
Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above
Bring me fun bring me sunshine and bring me love

Bring me sunshine in your eyes bring me rainbows from the clear blue skies
Life's too short to be spent having anything but fun
We can be so content if we gather little sunbeams
Be light hearted darlin' all day long keep me singing a happy song
Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above
Bring me sunshine in your smile...

Corkscrew said:
Because I'm being a rebel today...........EE and a late night :eek: :8855:

Lol rebel you!

I've just spent some time looking at my diary from the beginning.. The 3rd week where I lost 4 lbs I think it was..

I didn't eat much lol and ate alpen bars and milk for brekkie with jacket potatoes for lunch...

Might do this week from Monday to see if I get the same results.. Lol

Lol rebel you!

I've just spent some time looking at my diary from the beginning.. The 3rd week where I lost 4 lbs I think it was..

I didn't eat much lol and ate alpen bars and milk for brekkie with jacket potatoes for lunch...

Might do this week from Monday to see if I get the same results.. Lol

Sometimes it's good to go back and repeat. I think over time we can lose it a bit..,...if youknow what i mean?

Absolutely..

I'm listening to The radio.. Some people are verrrry mad being on the road stuck because of the snow... Whoops.

No point in being mad......silly people! lol

How's your wimp snow shaping up?

Starting to get a bit concerned myself about how I'm supposed to get home from the bfs tomorrow with all the snow. Still trying to persuade him that a snowball fight would be awesome exercise particularly as I can't stop eating tonight - damn you steroids!

It's the same... Actually it's slightly more.. But it's not snowing now..

I can't sleep.. Well I'm not sleepy.. Glad you're here to keep my sanity lol

Hubby is doing his reading.. I'm on me bed listening to the radio ..

dory78 said:
Starting to get a bit concerned myself about how I'm supposed to get home from the bfs tomorrow with all the snow. Still trying to persuade him that a snowball fight would be awesome exercise particularly as I can't stop eating tonight - damn you steroids!

Hey dory... How's the snow in your area? Is your daughter with u too? X

Back