>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
My plates are like dustbin lids :eek: lol Big enough for a family of four to go sledging on! lol

I could do with smaller ones too :eek: lol

Hahaha you're losing lots though so don't swap them just yet ;-)

Hahaha you're losing lots though so don't swap them just yet ;-)

Phew! I wont yet then :D I was starting to panic! :8855:

I don't think I'll be losing much this week :eek:

SarahCroz said:
Morning Bron, freezing here too. The dog took one sniff out of the back door then went to snuggle up on the sofa! Not looking forward to the snow at all, it means I can't work and that means I don't get paid. :cry:

Cheese scones:
300g chive and onion cottage cheese
Salt and pepper to season.
2 eggs.
100g instant mash (dried powder form)
Frylight.

Whizz the cottage cheese with a hand blender, season and whizz in the 2 eggs.
Stir in the instant mash powder to make a dough like consistency.
Separate into balls and flatten.
Put in an oven tray and frylight for 20 mins.

Thanks. Could have done with some today I've had a huge hangover!

Monday tomorrow girlies..

First day back for me after 2 weeks.. Feels like I'm starting the job all over again!

Yes up early for you missis! :D

Hope your first day back goes well Rozie :) xxx

Do you have to travel far?

Are you better now? Hope your day goes well

Take care

Bron

Corkscrew said:
Yes up early for you missis! :D

Hope your first day back goes well Rozie :) xxx

Do you have to travel far?

Bron said:
Are you better now? Hope your day goes well

Take care

Bron

Thanks girls,

Travel is about an hour..

Yeah I'm much much better Bron- think I'm nearly fixed :D haven't been good food wise today because I looked at the scales this morning but I'm gonna get hubby to out them away after I've weighed them tomorrow morning. Fresh start and all that malarky.

How are the chick chick chick chick.. Chickens... Lay a little egg of me!?

Chick chick chick chick chicken... I want one for me tea! Haha I remember that from primary school!

That's standard here.. It actually takes me 90 mins door to door.. I leave at 7 and get there for about 8.20... I leave nice and early because I hate getting onto packed tubes... It's worse than a pack of sardines. The most awful thing about moving is the commute. Will never get used to it.

Roziee said:
That's standard here.. It actually takes me 90 mins door to door.. I leave at 7 and get there for about 8.20... I leave nice and early because I hate getting onto packed tubes... It's worse than a pack of sardines. The most awful thing about moving is the commute. Will never get used to it.

Here here roz! My commute is an hours straight drive but traffic usually means its an hour 30 into work - up at 6.30 back home for 6.30 - stops me eating food I suppose - although be surprised what I can eat when I'm driving lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG you poor commuters! It must cost you a fortune just to get to work :eek:

Nah it'll be the same for me.. Much shorter for hubby though.

Costs 45 quid a week :eek:

Emmey its pants isn't it.. Hubby drives for an hour and half which is why we are moving closer so it's only a 30 min drive...

Nah it'll be the same for me.. Much shorter for hubby though.

Costs 45 quid a week :eek:

Emmey its pants isn't it.. Hubby drives for an hour and half which is why we are moving closer so it's only a 30 min drive...

£45 a week?!?!?!?!?!? OMG That's alot of vodka! lol

Will catch up later. Hope everyone is ok, i've missed you all and was only away one night :D

Snow snow and more snow! Well we know there is loads of snow in Epsom where we stayed and even more when we managed to get home to Suffolk and seem to have a snow drift for a front garden!

Weel it was rather a calorific weekend so will have to be very very careful and hope for a small loss this week:D

Love to everyone and will catch up on posts and the rise of Miss S later!

I love my commute, depending on where I am in the house, I'm never more than about 20 feet from work lol (ofc its a depressing thought too)

Hi Everyone, Joined last night and had forgot my password by today! Sorted now but have to wonder if there is any hope for me!! Not cheated today and even had a quick swim to make me feel virtuous. Thanks for all your kind welcomes. Just have a couple of questions.
1. How do I put all my details (height, weight etc) so it appears on the left?
2. Is anyone doing the USA version. I'm used to red and green etc but this is slightly different (although it may have changed in UK since we left?)

Good morning

1lb for me this week

Have a good day

BRON

Back