>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

the tears are for - If I only look half as good as you on my day I'll be the happiest person in jamaica.

I'm going for the traditional white - but this is where I think the english have got it a bit wrong!! My friend is from Africa and she wore the most fab bright colours.

13th of April I get married - the day of my 35th birthday x

OOooh not long then, how exciting, I'm also getting married on my birthday, my 30th! Minimising the amount of dates OH has to remember is for the best!

I prefer the word TALL softie!!!

Just kidding!! I have been so up and down today which genuianlly isn't like me. I normally a 'get u]yer life together and just sort it out' person. But I guess being so far from home is finally getting to me. Vodkas n diet coke going down great now!! :D

Ya TALL softie :D

I'm just glad you've got a job nearer home Vicki. I can fully understand why you might get emotional just now xx

Must you keep mentioning that bloody vodka and coke?!?!? Well? eh? I'd sell my granny for one right now! :8855:

Kidding :D A couple of drinks will do you good today. What silly bugger caused all this upset eh? :eek: lol

I stupidly commented on something but sent it by pm now!

Absolutley cracking up here - I think other suits in the bar think I have gone a bit woop-woop!

Here's a few piccys of me again they wont be here for long so please don't quote x

First is of the wedding dress I have bought. Second is me with a few mates on new year eve (yep - I'm the tall one!) third with red hair is a fashion show I did for a friend - I was supposed to be in a dress but they didn't have one big enough. My inspiration for losing weight!! x

Last edited:
That dress is lovely hun. Bet you can't wait to wear it.

What a beautiful dress Vicki :)

Awwww piccies of you too :D You're lovely and you will make a stunning and elegant bride! So there! :D xxx

Thanks for sharing :)

Corkscrew said:
How tall are you Rozie?

Vicki is 8'7" so watch your step :D :giggle:

vickidyers said:
lol!

6' 1" or 185cm. Although My OH says I'm taller than that - but i refuse to measure myself incase he's right!!

Lol corkey you're so cheeky! Lol

I'm 5 ft 7 so not as tall as you hehe but still taller than most people I know!

Welcome Ellen, damn roziee i missed the pic by everyones comments you looked beautiful cx

For Roziee!

Last edited:
Lol corkey you're so cheeky! Lol

I'm 5 ft 7 so not as tall as you hehe but still taller than most people I know!

You must know some short people Rozie :D You're not taller than me though missy :p lol

I feel really naughty today :D lol

Back