>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

One of these Rozie :D

boulderholder.jpg

Corky!!! I did not give you permission to post apic of my bra!!!!! Lol xx

I was going to make a similar comment... but my bras are not that pretty, especially not the maternity ones!

Those poor children lugging that thing around will be traumatised! :D:D

Mine actually would make a lovely hat, for siemese twins.

Good evening all :)
Finally back home! So glad to be back away from all the snidy comments from my folks, they've even started on my daughters height whilst I was there this time! Shes a proper lanky beanpole, one of the tallest in the year and really slender (lucky mare) and my father proceeded to tell that she wants to hope she doesn't grow too tall as no boys will like her. Funny how I could never stand up to him when he used to tell me things (like guys never make passes at girls in glasses - still not sure how wearing glasses is even my fault!!!) but as soon as he said that to her I jumped straight in told him to butt out and said it doesn't matter what you look like, tall, short, fat or thin, there will always be someone there to love you no matter what! Grrrr
Anywho I'm home now, hoping I've lost loads (but not sure I have!) having an off night tonight as the fella and I are having a belated Valentine's/8 mth anniversary dinner, we're opening a bottle of wine (maybe 2!) but at least the dinner should be fairly ok, he's made a cheesecake using philly and 0% fat greek yogurt and some fruit for on top (my daughter had one and declared it was the yummiest thing she'd ever had!) Hopefully add on some Body Magic later on and jobs a good un as they say!!
Have a great night all and see you all tomorrow xxx

It is such a shame that parents are like this to their own children.. I don't know, they probably don't mean any malice.. But words cut deeper than physical wounds..

It's so sad :( I am so glad that you are now strong enough to stand up for your daughter if anyone says anything they shouldn't. She's a very fortunate young lady to have that.

Finally back home! So glad to be back away from all the snidy comments from my folks, they've even started on my daughters height whilst I was there this time! Shes a proper lanky beanpole, one of the tallest in the year and really slender (lucky mare) and my father proceeded to tell that she wants to hope she doesn't grow too tall as no boys will like her. Funny how I could never stand up to him when he used to tell me things (like guys never make passes at girls in glasses - still not sure how wearing glasses is even my fault!!!) but as soon as he said that to her I jumped straight in told him to butt out and said it doesn't matter what you look like, tall, short, fat or thin, there will always be someone there to love you no matter what! Grrrr
Anywho I'm home now, hoping I've lost loads (but not sure I have!) having an off night tonight as the fella and I are having a belated Valentine's/8 mth anniversary dinner, we're opening a bottle of wine (maybe 2!) but at least the dinner should be fairly ok, he's made a cheesecake using philly and 0% fat greek yogurt and some fruit for on top (my daughter had one and declared it was the yummiest thing she'd ever had!) Hopefully add on some Body Magic later on and jobs a good un as they say!!

Different generation I suppose, I don't think they mean any harm but just don't think how hurtful those little sayings are. I think I've just learned to smile and ignore!

Sounds like you're going to have a great night tonight ;) Don't worry about a few glasses of wine, just enjoy the night and be good tomorrow :D

Hi girls..

Well done on the loss Sarah,.. I've updated your stats.. You've lost 15lbs according me to me :p that's fantastic!

Boulder holders?LOL LOL LOL

I make it 14.5 Rozie :)

Do we take it from our first weigh in of the year Roziee?

Sorry Sarah.. Still over 1 stone :D

I know, it still feels like a drop in the ocean but I have to keep reminding myself that all the small losses will add up and it is possible to lose it all.

Welcome back dory! Well done for standing up for your daughter, now she'll walk away from it feeling confident and loved instead of put down.

Have a fab night with your hubby.

Please send any leftover cheesecake my way, thank you :p

Do we take it from our first weigh in of the year Roziee?

If you like Ellen :) Its your goal so you're the boss! If you do want to do it that way then let me know and i'll update your stats x

I know, it still feels like a drop in the ocean but I have to keep reminding myself that all the small losses will add up and it is possible to lose it all.

tell me about it.. I still have 8 stones to lose :( feel depressed when i think about it that way so like you i just remind myself that every lb will eventually get me to our goal!

I need to be heading for bed soon girls.. i have work in the morning for a training session. i am normally feel so sleepy by now on a school night but think i have the friday feel when its not really my friday Lol

If you like Ellen :) Its your goal so you're the boss! If you do want to do it that way then let me know and i'll update your stats x

Since the start of 2012 I'm down 17lbs (Jan - 9lbs, Feb 8lbs so far)

Back