>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
Yeah I've seen that too. I can kinda understand why they would react that way towards dogs in general, but not a guide dog

Omg just realised - do you think it was actually ME they were reacting towards???!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
I even asked him why, but he said he didn't really know :confused: lol Blamed his parents :eek: :8855:

Emmey1 said:
When I've been at fundraising events I've had little children run up to stroke the dog and more often than not their parents run over screaming in fear for the kids to get away from the dog!

Exactly emmey lol :8855:

Luckily our generation have stopped doing that, I certainly won't be doing that with my children... But I have NO idea why the oldies continue to do that.

I think it comes from the notion that when dogs lick you, you have to wash yourself before praying because it's not clean.. But come on, no need to make the child terrified of the poor dog... Lol

:rolleyes:

Btw emmey- I'm going to try the banana options light now... I'll tell u whether its nice or not!

Omg just realised - do you think it was actually ME they were reacting towards???!

PMSL!!!! Depends :rolleyes: Were you growling at the time? :8855:

Corkscrew said:
PMSL!!!! Depends :rolleyes: Were you growling at the time? :8855:

And showing my teeth a little - darn it I knew I wasn't a people person...

Roziee said:
Exactly emmey lol :8855:

Luckily our generation have stopped doing that, I certainly won't be doing that with my children... But I have NO idea why the oldies continue to do that.

I think it comes from the notion that when dogs lick you, you have to wash yourself before praying because it's not clean.. But come on, no need to make the child terrified of the poor dog... Lol

:rolleyes:

Btw emmey- I'm going to try the banana options light now... I'll tell u whether its nice or not!

Oh I had heard that about the dogs licking you and not being clean but I wasn't sure - males sense

Yes you must let me know what it's like - I can pick some up tomorrow if it's any good - or just drop a banana in my normal chocolate drink...

Corkscrew said:
:8855: That's fatal........never show your teeth when you're growling :nono: lol

I did wag my tail a little too ;-)

Roziee said:
Lucky you work with dogs then ;-) :giggle:

Yep - Deffo the reason I work with dogs :)

Hmmm you know those banana sweets you get? It's like that.. But chocolatey... Lol tis very strange but nice.... Only get 1 emmey.. I don't think ill get it again...

Yeah it's a limited edition one corkey...

It's ok actually.. *licks lip* but hmmm can't put my finger on it. I love the mint flavoured one...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Lucia xx

Yeah it's a limited edition one corkey...

It's ok actually.. *licks lip* but hmmm can't put my finger on it. I love the mint flavoured one...

I love the mint one :D I'll look out for the banana one - give it a whirl :D

Corky, is it your weigh in today? x

Tomorrow Paula :D :fingerscrossed:I lose summat :)

Corkeys nekkid WI is tomorrow :D

:eek::eek: :8855: Rozie is quite right Paula. Nekkid..........wearing nowt but earrings and a smile :D lol

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Lucia!

Oh girls I've been home for two days because my little girl is poorly and I've been up with her in the night a few times. I just keep picking at food all the time. I haven't gone over my syns for the two days (slightly over today but I was well within them yesterday) but I've eaten loooads of free food and now feel huge. Also haven't managed to do my exercise dvd as I was just too tired.

Planning to have a good weekend with lots of superfree and try to fit some body magic in. Hubby has brought me home a bottle of beer to relax with this evening and I am so tempted to enjoy it then draw a line under today and start fresh tomorrow.

Back