>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Can anyone recommend a nice but low syn sausage pretty please? :D

I don't normally have a huge breakfast like that, but will have something similar for lunch. I just had an alpen light, a banana and a cup of tea. That'll keep me going til lunch time.

p.s. Corky... I found some low fat sausages in my local butcher's, but they were too..... meaty for me. That doesn't sound quite right, but they didn't taste like sausages, just pork.

Oh I've just remembered, there's a butcher in the next village that sells the syn free SW ones :D Thanks for jogging my memory cell Mandy! lol

I'm a real sausage lover. I used 7 syns on two sausages yesterday. Ugh.

Fanks for all the birthday wishes :D

I just couldnt put all that work to waste and eat a criossant this morning so i've had 2 of our lovely hens eggs with a hex b of bread and raspberries from Waitrose to follow, were yummy!

Had a beautiful statue for the garden from Hubs and a sat nav and electric blanket and the children's pressies that they bought with their last pocket money were a tea towel, a pummice stone and some slippers!

We are off to the next big town for a look round the shops and a scone or something and then we are out to eat at a local bistro tonight with my parents and the children.

Happy days!

Have a lovely weekend everyone :D

That all sounds fab Lucia :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family xxx

xMandyDx said:
I don't normally have a huge breakfast like that, but will have something similar for lunch. I just had an alpen light, a banana and a cup of tea. That'll keep me going til lunch time.

This is my ideal breakfast as I don't do big breakfasts either - although dot really do tea either

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone. I too have between 5&6 stone to loose. I 'm trying to get the bulk off it off with slim and save and then I will return to weight watchers to get the last stone off and to help me maintain. xx

So I'm stood in the supermarket looking at a whole shelf of different teas! Eeek! And can't seem to see a multi pack of different flavours so I'll have to gamble and pick one!

Raspberry tea is nice... or mixed berries.

So I'm stood in the supermarket looking at a whole shelf of different teas! Eeek! And can't seem to see a multi pack of different flavours so I'll have to gamble and pick one!

There wasn't a variety pack in my supermarket either Emmey :( Just play eeny meeny miny mo :D lol

Panic over! I found a multiple pack with 5 flavours! Can't wait to try one later lol

Morning everyone.Happy birthday Lucia,have a great day with your family :)

Great loss Corky well done.

Just getting ready to go the farm shop to stock up on some fruit.Enjoy the weekend x

Can anyone recommend a nice but low syn sausage pretty please? :D
I like either the weight watchers ones 1/2 syn each or morrisons eat smart also 1/2 syn each, or Tesco cumberland ones healthy choice are 1 syn each all very nice xx

Yeah you would think so right? :mad:

We watched reel steel last night.. It's got Hugh Hackman in it.... Mmmmmmmm I lurrrrrrve him! <3

I've met Hugh Jackman, have his autograph somewhere lol.

Happy Birthday Lucia!

I want to do this! 4.5lbs gone so if I try and average between 1.5 and 2lb a week I'll do it in no time! :D

Back