>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello my lovelies hope your all doing ok?? WELL I have been a bit quiet on the western front due to hubbs being rushed to hospital with a suspected heartattack *deep breath* turns out he has pneumonia so today I have ventured back into civilisation before I went stir crazy ... Struggle a little with food not WI for 2 weeks but back on Monday yayyy ohh how my meetings help.. I have fought the comfort eating cravings so hoping the scales show a loss however small!! Not exercised or eaten as much free food as I should but hey Ho stocked up today and ready to rock and roll... Currently sat in a play centre letting my little ray of sunshine let off some much needed steam went to see muppets this morning was so good :)

Way to go Lauren it's so possible with SW I feel like a sales rep for them lately lol I've converted all my ww friends xx

Right green tea drinkers - I've had my three for today but I have a question
- ill try not to give TMI but did your body have any 'reaction' when you started drinking it? I know it's meant to be a great detox style for your body - and it appears to be doing something to mine lol anyone have any effects or notice anything different?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

- ill try not to give TMI but did your body have any 'reaction' when you started drinking it? I know it's meant to be a great detox style for your body - and it appears to be doing something to mine lol anyone have any effects or notice anything different?

:8855: Aye it did :D lol

Corkscrew said:
:8855: Aye it did :D lol

Does that happen all the time ?? Lol cause I don't have a job where I'm next to a toilet 24/7 lol

Good morning after 2 weeks of sts I have lost 2.5lbs this week and I'm buzzing!!! Has given me a real boost,I feel I could pop lol.x

Does that happen all the time ?? Lol cause I don't have a job where I'm next to a toilet 24/7 lol

:giggle: With me it was just the first couple of days, much less so on the second day though :D

Keep us updated Emmey :eek: :rotflmao:

Good morning after 2 weeks of sts I have lost 2.5lbs this week and I'm buzzing!!! Has given me a real boost,I feel I could pop lol.x

Well done, that's brilliant! But please don't pop, that would be very messy :8855:

Went out last night as it was our wedding anniversary and I did overdo it a bit with the alcohol but tbh I don't feel that bad about it. Had a little bit of a fragile head but just been on a long dog walk which has sorted that out :D. I had a few really good days last week 'cos I knew I wanted to have a nice night and I'm back on it today so I'm hoping not to have done too much damage. Nice to feel positive for a change. That's down to you ladies, thanks for the support xx

Well done, that's brilliant! But please don't pop, that would be very messy :8855:

Went out last night as it was our wedding anniversary and I did overdo it a bit with the alcohol but tbh I don't feel that bad about it. Had a little bit of a fragile head but just been on a long dog walk which has sorted that out :D. I had a few really good days last week 'cos I knew I wanted to have a nice night and I'm back on it today so I'm hoping not to have done too much damage. Nice to feel positive for a change. That's down to you ladies, thanks for the support xx

Fantastic Sarah :) xx Well, not the sore head bit, of course :giggle:

Happy belated anniversary xxx

Glad you enjoyed your night out. Sometimes you just have to say "sod it!" and have a bit of fun.
Feeling soooooo lazy the past two days. Did nothing yesterday at all apart from a bit of cleaning around the house and washed a couple of floors. Today I'm doing a bit more cleaning and have to pop out to the shop later...but that'll be the extent of it.
I'm not happy with my scales. I'm a terrible sneaky-peeker. I weigh myself alllll the time. This week the scales are alternately showing a STS or a small gain. I don't know why. I know the only scales that matter are the ones in group, but usually my scales give me some indication of the kind of week I'm having.
Was hoping to move closer to the 14s this week. Oh well!

*steps into the confession box, even though I'm not Catholic :giggle:

Forgive me girlies for I have synned :eek:

I had a girls night in at my house last night. Had a fantastic night! Ended up being totally trollied and stuffing my face with jelly babies and a mint Aero :eek: Woke up with half my clothes still on this morning :eek: :rotflmao: Quite surprised I didn't wake up with a jelly baby stuck to me head :eek:

So, I'm here with my pen to draw a line..

---------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh that's better :D

Back on plan today. Just hope the damage isn't too bad come next WI :D lol

If I'm the only one who doesn't do well this week, even though you all had fun, I'll be very upset... I may even eat a big cream bun haha

If I'm the only one who doesn't do well this week, even though you all had fun, I'll be very upset... I may even eat a big cream bun haha

:8855: I think the bun is safe Mandy :D lol

As long as you enjoyed yourself corky then it was worth it ;) xx

I always do Jemmsie.......just too much and too often! lol

'moderation' is an alien concept to me :confused: lol

happylauren said:
I want to do this! 4.5lbs gone so if I try and average between 1.5 and 2lb a week I'll do it in no time! :D

Hi Lauren.. I can't see you on the list- would you like me to add you on with a 4.5 lb loss?

Welcome to our home :)

jemmsie83 said:
Hello my lovelies hope your all doing ok?? WELL I have been a bit quiet on the western front due to hubbs being rushed to hospital with a suspected heartattack *deep breath* turns out he has pneumonia so today I have ventured back into civilisation before I went stir crazy ... Struggle a little with food not WI for 2 weeks but back on Monday yayyy ohh how my meetings help.. I have fought the comfort eating cravings so hoping the scales show a loss however small!! Not exercised or eaten as much free food as I should but hey Ho stocked up today and ready to rock and roll... Currently sat in a play centre letting my little ray of sunshine let off some much needed steam went to see muppets this morning was so good :)

Hey jemmsie..

How is your husband? Mine is still recovering from pneumonia.. Although we caught it from the very beginning so were very fortunate. He'll need lots of rest and stock up on his vitamins and minerals because he will feel alot of weeakness... I hope he feels better very soon.

Emmey1 said:

You mean you're going for a number 2 alot? :confused: sorry lol I'm a little slow today.

I peed alot.. And actually thinking about it I do now poop about 3 times a day... I know I've lost weight when I poop alot :D

Kenco said:

Hey kenco- congratulations on the loss xx

SarahCroz said:

Happy belated anniversary Sarah.. How many years have u been married now?

xMandyDx said:
Glad you enjoyed your night out. Sometimes you just have to say "sod it!" and have a bit of fun.
Feeling soooooo lazy the past two days. Did nothing yesterday at all apart from a bit of cleaning around the house and washed a couple of floors. Today I'm doing a bit more cleaning and have to pop out to the shop later...but that'll be the extent of it.
I'm not happy with my scales. I'm a terrible sneaky-peeker. I weigh myself alllll the time. This week the scales are alternately showing a STS or a small gain. I don't know why. I know the only scales that matter are the ones in group, but usually my scales give me some indication of the kind of week I'm having.
Was hoping to move closer to the 14s this week. Oh well!

Hi Mandy :)

I've made a pact with corkey not to scale pop next week. I WI in tomorrow morning and then going to pack mine away. Maybe you should too hehe

Corkscrew said:
*steps into the confession box, even though I'm not Catholic :giggle:

Forgive me girlies for I have synned :eek:

I had a girls night in at my house last night. Had a fantastic night! Ended up being totally trollied and stuffing my face with jelly babies and a mint Aero :eek: Woke up with half my clothes still on this morning :eek: :rotflmao: Quite surprised I didn't wake up with a jelly baby stuck to me head :eek:

So, I'm here with my pen to draw a line..

---------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh that's better :D

Back on plan today. Just hope the damage isn't too bad come next WI :D lol

Lol you know I hate these bloody lines... :8855: but I'm glad you had fun... As long as you are extra extra good I'm positive you'll lose weight.. You have 6 days to shift those lbs!

I've just discovered couscous! Never tried it before and other half just made me a nice big bowl full and added pomegranate - it was seasoned with a veg oxo cube and some other spices - it was lovely!

I've also just made lamb somosa's using filo pastry - free all but the pastry which I managed to get two somosa's from one sheet so all in all not too bad :)

I'm going to do it! 2012 is my year and I am going to do this, not for anyone else but for me.

Back