>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Thanks Ellen I am such a technophobe I will have a go now but your headache will become worse with me lol if I cant do it I will let you know for another day I have waited 50 long posts 1 more day wont hurt ... wish you better hunni xxx

Copy them off someone elses signatue and just paste them into your signature. That's the easiest way ;)

Woopsy lololol I WARNED you ladies ha ha just asked Hubby who knows what I'm like when it comes to technology his reply= you've done the hard work losing weight you don't need the stickers bless BUT I WANT them stickers lolol

Jemma if your BMI is 0.8 then you need to remove yourself from this forum and go join Fattening World. lol

xMandyDx said:
Jemma if your BMI is 0.8 then you need to remove yourself from this forum and go join Fattening World. lol

That one an easy group - been doing it for years lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after a spot on perfect week i have lost the grand total of ........................1lb thats right 1 poxy lil pound lol, nevermind if i keep it up its goty to shift eventually right!! xx Roziee i will pm you in case you dont see this

Well after a spot on perfect week i have lost the grand total of ........................1lb thats right 1 poxy lil pound lol, nevermind if i keep it up its goty to shift eventually right!! xx Roziee i will pm you in case you dont see this

Hey, don't be down 1lb is a good loss, well done. That's a 13 week old chiwawa :)
chiwawa.jpg

A loss is a loss... well done.

Hello all...I go away for the weekend and we've moved on pages and pages....and pesky students keep interupting when I'm trying to read what you bunch of nutters have been up too....but don't think saying "bloomin heck it's only your education...get a grip...I'm trying to lose weight you know!!" would work too well!! Sounds like a few of us had a slightly naughty week Lucia and Corky !!whilst some of us have been saintly...not me though. Had a lovely stag do pub crawl eight pubs in twelve hours and a rediculous amount of gin. The funny thing was Mr Peacy was working so he joined us later and tried so hard to catch up...he over took us and did an extra lap and we ended up walking the zigzag way home...Mr Peacy bouncing off of hedges and suffering such a nasty hangover he was unable to work the following day!! Whilst I was absolutley fine, even sailed through my Grandaughters fourth birthday party!!
I am very proud that despite having two meals out...one of them whilst alcoholically disadvantaged!! I stuck to plan, sweet chilli noodles on Saturday evening and a lovely chicken and bacon salad with no dressing on Sunday, I really do feel I have cracked the eating out on plan...and not stuffing my face once I've had a glass or two.
I have ordered a bottle of low alcohol wine with my asda delivery this week to try out this weekend, there are a few available now, if I can find one I like then Friday evenings will be much more pleasant and almost guilt free, I understand from other minimins that the First cape variety at 5.5% is 12 syns a bottle....that is within my daily allowance!! J.P Chenin and Banrock Station also do some varieties again 5.5% but I don't know what the syns would be, anyone know?
Here goes another week closer to goal!!! xxxx

Hello all...I go away for the weekend and we've moved on pages and pages....and pesky students keep interupting when I'm trying to read what you bunch of nutters have been up too....but don't think saying "bloomin heck it's only your education...get a grip...I'm trying to lose weight you know!!" would work too well!! Sounds like a few of us had a slightly naughty week Lucia and Corky !!whilst some of us have been saintly...not me though. Had a lovely stag do pub crawl eight pubs in twelve hours and a rediculous amount of gin. The funny thing was Mr Peacy was working so he joined us later and tried so hard to catch up...he over took us and did an extra lap and we ended up walking the zigzag way home...Mr Peacy bouncing off of hedges and suffering such a nasty hangover he was unable to work the following day!! Whilst I was absolutley fine, even sailed through my Grandaughters fourth birthday party!!
I am very proud that despite having two meals out...one of them whilst alcoholically disadvantaged!! I stuck to plan, sweet chilli noodles on Saturday evening and a lovely chicken and bacon salad with no dressing on Sunday, I really do feel I have cracked the eating out on plan...and not stuffing my face once I've had a glass or two.
I have ordered a bottle of low alcohol wine with my asda delivery this week to try out this weekend, there are a few available now, if I can find one I like then Friday evenings will be much more pleasant and almost guilt free, I understand from other minimins that the First cape variety at 5.5% is 12 syns a bottle....that is within my daily allowance!! J.P Chenin and Banrock Station also do some varieties again 5.5% but I don't know what the syns would be, anyone know?

Here goes another week closer to goal!!! xxxx

Low alchohol wine?? :eek: And here's me thinking you were a seasoned drinker :D lol

Syns for the 5.5% [STRIKE]fruit juice[/STRIKE] wine is 12 per bottle, give or take a point across the brands :D

*wanders off mumbling summat about lightweights drinking 'pop' for wine* :8855:

Just joking................. :D lol

They all stack up chick :) Well done on a fab week xx

Thanks for all the comments ladies, i have just eaten the biggest bar of chocolate( that'll teach me not to lose weight hey!!) and now im back on plan, 24 syns of pure heaven, promise il be good from now on though heehee xx

p.s Im not even sorry hahahha

Thanks for all the comments ladies, i have just eaten the biggest bar of chocolate( that'll teach me not to lose weight hey!!) and now im back on plan, 24 syns of pure heaven, promise il be good from now on though heehee xx

Watch you have a huge loss this week now.:D

I wish Ellen, it does matter what i do i struggle with every pound always have always will but this week i am going to try red days all week,, apart from today as im having green, il see if that makes a difference xx

I wish Ellen, it does matter what i do i struggle with every pound always have always will but this week i am going to try red days all week,, apart from today as im having green, il see if that makes a difference xx

Hopefully you'll have a good week. I just stick with Extra easy as don't think my sleep deprived brain could cope with thinking too much.

Corky, desperate time call for desperate measures.....and it's either that or drown in Gin!!!:party0036:

So fizzy pop disguised as wine might on a subconcious level persuade my poor frazzled brain it's not being deprived.... trouble is I like quality...and quantity.....sadly I may have to give up one or the other....and quality might lose out!!! For now...and never on high days and holidays!!!!
Boo hoo!!

:whoopass:

Back