>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Yay paula maybe the docs will give us treatment now my bmi has gone down significantly in the last 7weeks ;) I soooo need to change it but with a snoring 6 yr old on my lap and a full belly from my yummy chicken shish chips and chocolate cake ( it's treat night) I can't see me moving to get laptop any time soon lol x

Thanks Emmey I'm happy happy happy my goal is 3 stone by 4th June ( last WI before 2 weeks all Inc hols) so Im 0.5lb away from half way yikes xx

Yay paula maybe the docs will give us treatment now my bmi has gone down significantly in the last 7weeks ;) I soooo need to change it but with a snoring 6 yr old on my lap and a full belly from my yummy chicken shish chips and chocolate cake ( it's treat night) I can't see me moving to get laptop any time soon lol x
haha, i actually think you should keep it like that, it will confuse the outsiders lol
seriously though welldone tell me your secrets please i need all the help i can get lol x

I know I know Sarah don't think I got the hang of it yet lol can't do it on phone my bubba boy asleep on my lap and I'm enjoying the cuddles too much to move and get laptop x

dory78 said:
Yeah I'm good thanks guys :) without going into too much info (in case you've just eaten! Lol) because of the type of Pill I'm on I'm not actually meant to have a * week but as it effects people differently I get a * week every 3 months or so but it usually lasts longer, and so far ice been on a * week since 7th Feb and its really getting me down. But my bf took me out for dinner on sat night, just to the local pub but we had such a good time, playing pool and having a giggle its really picked me up :)

Ah you must be on the same as me - I kinda like not having a * week :)
I was moved from the pill I was on for years because my BMI was too high and I was considered a risk - I was gutted because i liked knowing exactly when I was getting a * with each pack ending and it controlled the flow and pain brilliantly - then I was told I may still bleed on and off with this new one I was gutted but thankfully haven't had any problems since being on it 6 months ago - have you been on yours long? I prob had a few small bleeds for the first month but nothing major - I hope it sorts itself out - one thing the nurse did recommend for me (assuming you are on the same) was if I got irregular bleeding to take my own break after each pack to allow my body to do so and then start again (keeping in mind being unprotected during those times)
Glad you had a good time with your bf though - sometimes we just need a nice treat :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I know Sarah don't think I got the hang of it yet lol can't do it on phone my bubba boy asleep on my lap and I'm enjoying the cuddles too much to move and get laptop x

Ok, that's a really good excuse :D. I used to love those cuddles, really miss it now they've all grown up. Make the most while you can xx

Ha ha hmmmm I might just do that Paula lol... Seriously Paula treat night on WI night is my saviour and whatever I crave that week( as weeks gone on less cravings) we have on a Monday Tuesday is then a new day I try and only use syns for sauces and under 8 a day then I know at night I can still have something if I need it don't buy sweets chocolates etc if my son wants sweets we have to go to the shop and by single not multipacks we have good sized meals breakfast dinner normally a light lunch as only work til 2.30 so no break always prepare meals believe me I have a hectic life so generally quick meals but most of all my mindset is ready... I'm 30 next year:( we've been trying for our 2nd baby for 4 years June with 3 miscarriages no medical reasons but deep down I know losing weight could help xx

Sarah it's the best feeling in the world :) the innocence on his little face when he's fast asleep and snoring by 6 am it will all change lol xx

Sarah it's the best feeling in the world :) the innocence on his little face when he's fast asleep and snoring by 6 am it will all change lol xx

Yep, I don't miss the ridiculous amount of energy they have at stupid o'clock in the morning :8855:

Ha ha hmmmm I might just do that Paula lol... Seriously Paula treat night on WI night is my saviour and whatever I crave that week( as weeks gone on less cravings) we have on a Monday Tuesday is then a new day I try and only use syns for sauces and under 8 a day then I know at night I can still have something if I need it don't buy sweets chocolates etc if my son wants sweets we have to go to the shop and by single not multipacks we have good sized meals breakfast dinner normally a light lunch as only work til 2.30 so no break always prepare meals believe me I have a hectic life so generally quick meals but most of all my mindset is ready... I'm 30 next year:( we've been trying for our 2nd baby for 4 years June with 3 miscarriages no medical reasons but deep down I know losing weight could help xx

I'm 30 next year too (also my wedding), when do you turn 30? Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I struggled to conceive my 2nd and it's heartbreaking.

Ha ha no Sarah I can't say the early mornings are a hilight lol god bless the inventor of DVD players ;) ...

I'm 30 July next year ellen and I WILL be skinny lol and my bday pressie to myself will be a boob job ;) not that I'm jumping the gun or anything lol yes secondary infertility is so hard as you don't get medical help as you have a child already yet you've done it once and can't understand why it can't happen again but if my little pudding is my lot then I'm happy I couldn't be a more proud mother to my little cherub and it just means I will continue to spoil him and cherish every lucky day of his life xx

Emmey1 said:
Ah you must be on the same as me - I kinda like not having a * week :)
I was moved from the pill I was on for years because my BMI was too high and I was considered a risk - I was gutted because i liked knowing exactly when I was getting a * with each pack ending and it controlled the flow and pain brilliantly - then I was told I may still bleed on and off with this new one I was gutted but thankfully haven't had any problems since being on it 6 months ago - have you been on yours long? I prob had a few small bleeds for the first month but nothing major - I hope it sorts itself out - one thing the nurse did recommend for me (assuming you are on the same) was if I got irregular bleeding to take my own break after each pack to allow my body to do so and then start again (keeping in mind being unprotected during those times)
Glad you had a good time with your bf though - sometimes we just need a nice treat :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been on it for 8mth now and most of the time I love it and tbh even though I've been on * week for 3 weeks I don't get pains or mood swings or anything but just a really light bleed that goes on for blooming ages! Thankfully it doesn't even affect my body magic with the bf Lmao! (sorry tmi!) The one I'm on is cerazette and I've not had anything like that recommended but they do keep trying to get me to have the implant but I've had friends who've had real problems on it so I'm a bit reluctant.

Girls I think I rectified the stats??? Bmi wasn't showing in my profile.. But I was clever and added the stickers thanks to whoever posted the link xx

9.20am and all the cleaning is done. Was sooo tired getting up this morning cos I was late to bed and then couldn't sleep! But I managed to drag myself around to clean. Now I'm awake, I think I'll go for a walk with the walking group!

Girls I think I rectified the stats??? Bmi wasn't showing in my profile.. But I was clever and added the stickers thanks to whoever posted the link xx

You are sorted stat wise.

Why have Mandy and Gemma got 'Century Club' stickers on their profile thingy though :confused:

Have you both lost 100lb? Have I missed summat? :D

Morning all, well only 10.30 and done in already!!! Have had two meetings in two days about students with eating disorders, it makes me so sad. I work in the Performing Arts Department of a college and am in charge of the pastoral care and the tutorial programe...bit like the old PSHE classes, sexual health, drug and alcohol education (Corky stop giggling!!) all of the embarrasing things the other lecturers don't want to talk about...that's me!! Basically I'm Mum to 200 students.....and most of the other lecturers!! The amount of students I deal with who have issues with food is unbelievable, have thought so many times that what they need is a good SW group!!! Most of the students are educated about nutrition and healthy diet within their course, they have a unit called "healthy performer" but the pressure they feel to look a certain way over powers the need to be healthy, I feel terrible for the girls that aren't eating...but the overeaters just make me want to cry.....I suppose because I identify with them. Some of the lecturers don't get it either, the anorexic's yes they get it, the over eaters it's just pull yourself together...stop eating so much...exercise more.....they, I have to tell you, are all very slim and I know have never had to worry about gaining weight, so so frustrating!!!! Sorry rant over....just thought some of you lovely people would understand!!

Well its working you are doing brill, i have to say your profile pic is lovely, you look very glam and pretty. Im sorry to hear about the miscarriages, i had one before i had my son and it completely wrecked me for a while, you must be very brave. Being healthy will make your body nice and strong welldone hun xxx

Back