>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
Lol Naughty Ellen :D you have a good point there though ;) :giggle:

Haha I must admit - id be thinking the same if it were anyone else ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right ladies - getting weighed tonight (usually weigh Wednesday's) and have had a 100% week - making an effort to snack on veg and not just fruit - mixing up my meals a little so haven't been eating the same lunches through the week etc etc - weighed and measured, counted syns, drank a shed load of green tea and nearly poisoned my family with the aftermath of my gas (I still say its due to the tea!) started the 30 shred on Monday... I need 3lbs for my 2.5 stone award and if I don't get that I'll show you exactly what a 27 Year old woman's tantrum looks like lollol

good luck :D

Wow, you have done really well to come back from an Ai holiday and maintain. I have one coming up in may, with all that feta, I doubt I'll maintain lol
I know - thinking on it although I wasn't on plan I did have lots of fruit and salad every day (so nice when someone else has prepared it). Lots of fish and seafood. I did have some naughties but not loads in terms of volume. I did 3-4 long walks plus one walk/jog along the seafront so I guess that evens up all the drinks!!!

Hiya!

I don't know if my weigh in result posted as I did it on my phone on Tuesday night and now I can't find it...

Anywoo - I lost 5.5lbs giving me my 1.5 stone award and was told last night by text (I couldn't stay for group as I was treating myself to a new hair do!) that I got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for February! :) so very happy bunny today! :)

Started Body Magic yesterday with a walk to the park pushing my 16 month old in her buggy (10 mins away), then pushing her back :) I have dug out 3 old workout DVD's and gonna get cracking with them this weekend.

3lbs needed for 2 stone award :)

Well done Lisa.
I must start Body Magic soon. I have lost my 1st stone, although it has slowed down a bit now and I need to do something to firm up all the wobbly bits (or lots) :eek: I am on lates at work this week so don't really feel like doing anything when I get home, so I will start at weekend. I may even borrow my 3 month old grandson and take him for a long walk in the pram. :D

OOOOO - I seem to have emptied the room :confused: I tend to do that :D Perhaps I should go back to just stalking :p

Holy crap! I've just aged myself by a year LOL I'm 26 not 27!! Lol

Wait till you get to my age, you will be constantly changing your age, but taking it off instead of adding it on :whistle:

Oh by the way, can you have your tantrum after 9, I love watching other people go off it :rotflmao:

OOOOO - I seem to have emptied the room :confused: I tend to do that :D Perhaps I should go back to just stalking :p

Nooo, dont stalk, talk :D

Its tea time, everyone is likely to be feeding the family. There might be a few preparing fart resistant meals tonight judging by the posts today :D

Im as lucky as Corky, divorced, although I do have a bf who turns up more and more these days :rolleyes: :D

Don't be silly, assume its feeding time at the zoo.

Im as lucky as Corky, divorced, although I do have a bf who turns up more and more these days :rolleyes: :D

Boyfriends are ok, as long as they don't move in :D lol

Boyfriends are ok, as long as they don't move in :D lol

I know, thats the worry :rolleyes:

Seriously tho, he does loads for me and I wouldnt be without him lol

Im trying my hardest :D

Haha - I too have a soon to be ex husband and a bf who seems to spend more and more time here - although he's also my own personal 'dietchef' (no paying £60 a week to some weirdo off the telly for me thank you very much!) but I'm at a loss tonight, no bf and my daughter has gone to her dad's, I have to do half an hr's work at 8.30-9 but thats it! I was silly at lunchtime though and feel really ill :( had a cpl of ryvita and some philly with a bit of sf (cucumber, celery and pepper) but was still feeling peckish watching the telly so broke open the beansprouts and was eating em like popcorn, before I knew it I'd eaten near enough the whole blooming pack and now I'm regretting it!! :/

Haha - I too have a soon to be ex husband and a bf who seems to spend more and more time here - although he's also my own personal 'dietchef' (no paying £60 a week to some weirdo off the telly for me thank you very much!) but I'm at a loss tonight, no bf and my daughter has gone to her dad's, I have to do half an hr's work at 8.30-9 but thats it! I was silly at lunchtime though and feel really ill :( had a cpl of ryvita and some philly with a bit of sf (cucumber, celery and pepper) but was still feeling peckish watching the telly so broke open the beansprouts and was eating em like popcorn, before I knew it I'd eaten near enough the whole blooming pack and now I'm regretting it!! :/

Oh nice quiet evening for you then :) I doubt beansprouts would do you much harm really, I wouldnt worry about it.

Oo er - more green fog on the horizon - looks like it may be over dory's house. :D

Yipeeeee lost a pound on my birthday week so very pleeeeeeeeeeeeased :D

AND was crowned the class greatest loser.

Evening ladies - will catch up with thread later - no weight loss to update tonight due to a very unhelpful dick head (details on my diary!)

Back