>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hi all, thanks for the message roziee,

Sorry been awol for a while, I've not been well - so missed WI last week. Still not feeling great so sat in hotel watching the entire bigggest loser on iplayer. I've not watched any of ot before. I'm just starting the final now. I've not cried so much - EVER!!
Will be back after I've finshed watching the final!!

Well done Lucia :D

Yvonne31 said:
Oo er - more green fog on the horizon - looks like it may be over dory's house. :D

Haha, not yet but ya never know! At least there's no one else here to witness it! At least there is one desirable consequence of over eating beansprouts - although I'm hungry and really fancy a chinese, cos my stomach is jumping all over the place I won't be having one!

Is it too late for me to join the challenge?

Never too late Faith :D

HazeyBlue said:
Wait till you get to my age, you will be constantly changing your age, but taking it off instead of adding it on :whistle:

Oh by the way, can you have your tantrum after 9, I love watching other people go off it :rotflmao:

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

FaithFluro said:
Is it too late for me to join the challenge?

Hello :) of course not. I will add you on to the list in a little while.

Welcome to the gang :) tell us a little about yourself..

Vicki- how are you feeling now?

Girls- I've seen your PMs and will update in a wee while if that's ok. Just tired tonight so gonna sleep now x

sleep well Roziee x

Roziee said:
Hello :) of course not. I will add you on to the list in a little while.

Welcome to the gang :) tell us a little about yourself..

Vicki- how are you feeling now?

Girls- I've seen your PMs and will update in a wee while if that's ok. Just tired tonight so gonna sleep now x

Sweet dreams rozie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh piddle iplayer has just stopped working and I cant watch the rest of biggest loser ..... arrrggghhhh!!

I'm feeling better now roziee and feeling perticularly perky now after watching all the biggest loser episodes (yes i am that bored in my hotel). I'm impressed at thier achievement and know I can do it too.

Only 1 week left in Reading after this week.... woohoooooooooo!!

So, Ive lost 1.5lb this week, keeps me on track for the 6 stone challenge. 2.5lb would of got me into the 15s and 3lb would of got me to 2 stone. But, its TOTM so I did well to lose at all really.

I feel soooo tired, I think Ive been hit by a steam roller lol

In a bit of shock this morning - think my * week (or nearly month!) has finally finished!! woohoo!! Only thing is now I can't go rollerblading with my dog or any of those other things they say you can do in the advert! lol

Bit disappointed with a STS this week. Had a very similar week to last week when I lost 4.5lbs! Sometimes there's just no logic to this weight loss game. Only thing I can think of which was different was I have been to the gym, only did 2 days this week tho and a bit more dog walking. Have to see what next week brings :)

On a more positive note, I'm looking at NSV's to motivate me... my trousers definitely feel looser and my bath towel now fits around me without a gap when I sit down :D. Oh, and 2 people yesterday said I was looking slimmer :D

My parents are back next Saturday from a cruise they been on since the beginning of January, would be nice to tell them I have lost 1 1/2 stones. So my target for this week is a 2lb loss.

Have a good day everyone and well done to yesterdays losers :)

Bit disappointed with a STS this week. Had a very similar week to last week when I lost 4.5lbs! Sometimes there's just no logic to this weight loss game. Only thing I can think of which was different was I have been to the gym, only did 2 days this week tho and a bit more dog walking. Have to see what next week brings :)

On a more positive note, I'm looking at NSV's to motivate me... my trousers definitely feel looser and my bath towel now fits around me without a gap when I sit down :D. Oh, and 2 people yesterday said I was looking slimmer :D

My parents are back next Saturday from a cruise they been on since the beginning of January, would be nice to tell them I have lost 1 1/2 stones. So my target for this week is a 2lb loss.

I'm sure they will notice the weight loss hun. Have a good week, sure you'll get you'r 2lbs

I agree Sarah it is odd isn't it how we can do pretty much the same most weeks and lose, sts or gain weight, I find I'll plod along losing a 1/2lb or a lb, even the odd gain for a few weeks then bingo next week I'll lose 3,4 or 5lb, then back to the lb here and there again. Lost 3.5lb this week but for the last four weeks it's 1.5 at the most!! haven't done anything radically different, had a couple of social events as well....there is no rhyme or reason to it.....which is why we have to try hard to look at the bigger picture, the overall loss for a month maybe or taking measurements. It really used to frustrate me and then I'd just think what's the point and blow it all on bottles of wine and take out blow outs. I am avaraging my losses at the mo, so I've lost 16lb in 8 weeks, that's two lb a week.....keeps me going when I've had a small gain or a sts...you'll get there...4.5lb in two weeks is great...and I bet next week you'll lose again! xxx

Hi guys not been on for a while.... Family bereavement and all that goes with it.... Down to 16 3.... From a starting weight of 17 13... Still trying to stick to plan.... Off for a weekend away now... Will update again on Tuesday. My wi day... Hope you are all well, look forward to getting back on with the 6 stone loss soon .... Some amazing losses on page one... Well done all x x

Definitely look at averages over the month don't focus on the week to week- I think most people have weeks where their losses really differ - hormonal changes can mean that you gain when it is not * week - just depends on your body

And welcome back Sally - sorry for your loss

Just back from the first 'training' session in preparation for the 13 miles moonwalk I've been signed up to with some of the ladies from group. We planned to do 3 miles and we did just over. Feel really good for going and we are going again on Monday. Going to do it twice a week, increasing it up so we are prepared for the walk and it can count towards body magic. Was nice to get out with adult company without kids and it not being group... been a while.

Trying hard not to comfort eat right now... had a bit of worrying news..
My doc rang about my smear test, with abnormal results. And she said "if you'd left it any longer it could have been cancer".. which leads me to believe I'm going to have to have the laser surgery..

Really just want to munch into a big bar of chocolate right now..

Enjoy_The_Weekend_5.jpg

Good evening everyone :D Am I glad it's flipping Friday! What a busy week I've had :eek: Mind, it's flown, so that's good :D

I can't catch up on everything I've missed :eek: so I'll just say have a great weekend everybody! :) lol

How's everyone doing?

My week has been saintly (conveniently ignoring my very naughty Saturday night :eek: lol) from sunday onwards :D WI tomorrow and expecting a STS or maybe a teeny tiny loss......if I'm lucky :D But like I said on my diary, I'll take it on one of my chins and move on :)

Sarah - try not to be too disappointed, out bodies can be annoying at times - they seem to have a will of their own no matter how much we try. I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded next week :) xx

Well done to those of you who have lost, and well done to those of you who haven't cos you're still here and still on plan. We can do this girls :girlpower: xxx

Back