>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Good Morning everyone, I am very happy with a 4lb loss this week, which takes my 2012 total to 21lbs. So I am on track for my 2012 target of 7lbs a month. I can't believe how focused I am this time round and I am sure a lot of it is encouragement from this site, both directly to me and reading what other people are saying to others. I love the support on here :) Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

Good Morning everyone, I am very happy with a 4lb loss this week, which takes my 2012 total to 21lbs. So I am on track for my 2012 target of 7lbs a month. I can't believe how focused I am this time round and I am sure a lot of it is encouragement from this site, both directly to me and reading what other people are saying to others. I love the support on here :) Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

It's exciting to think that by the end of the year we will be 6 stone lighter. I worked it out, even 2lbs a week from now would mean a stone so everyone should be able to do it. I'm so excited, 2012 is the year of slimming for us all!

Hows everyones saturday been? I went to Bicester Village :D

I bought a lurrrrrrrvely Michael Kors Purse (Was on for 135 and i got it for 80) some boots from clarkes.. and some lovely crabtree and evelyn hand cream.. SO pretty smelling, love it.

Hubby bought 4 pairs of cufflinks.. they are very nice.. the ted baker ones were 75 quid and we got em for 25... very nice..

Then went to my friends house to see her babeh.. and she loved her gift because it was for HER and not the baby. I always feel that people forget the mother when a child is born.. so i am so pleased that she liked her present..

the flat is clean so tonight im just chilling :D

Oooooo a shopping spree :D Bargaintastically lovely :D *ignoring the blokey purchases, which do rather bore me lol* What are the boots like Rozie? A pic would be v nice :D I adore boots - I've got 10 pairs :eek: Do I need therapy? :giggle:

Pleased your friend was happy with her gift. It's usually all about the baby, when in actual fact it's the Mother who prob needs it more :D When I had my son (way back in the dark ages) one of my friend bought me a beautiful gift hamper full of lovely smelly Bodyshop stuff. Twas all the rage then you know :eek: lol

But its a pay bar event so I gotta save enough as well to buy drinks as well! Eeeek!

I would need a second mortgage! lol Drinks are so flipping expensive at these kind of 'do's. Have you got an outfit in mind Dory?

It's nice to have a great rozie :) glad you had a good time and got some nice stuff - we only love once and all that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would totally agree with your first comment Emmey - it is nice to have a great Rozie - Rozie is great :D I've got issues with the 'only love once' bit though. :giggle::giggle:

I think I might try a few days of SE next week... I'm going to mums on Wednesday and there's gonna be a birthday party and will be cake.. So want to do some damage control...

What do you have to do to follow SE?

You're all nutters btw...

Thank you :D lol

:wow: Fantastic Dani! :clap::clap: Now own up........which arm did you chop off? lol Seriously though, 4lb is an amazing loss. Well done xxx

It's exciting to think that by the end of the year we will be 6 stone lighter. I worked it out, even 2lbs a week from now would mean a stone so everyone should be able to do it. I'm so excited, 2012 is the year of slimming for us all!

I'm excited too :giggle:

Corkey success express (we aren't allowed to talk about it on here in length) but instead of 1/3 super free food you eat 2/3 super free with every meal...

Corkey success express (we aren't allowed to talk about it on here in length) but instead of 1/3 super free food you eat 2/3 super free with every meal...

Shhhhhhhhh :eek: I didn't know it was a taboo topic :eek: lol

Ta xx

Corkscrew said:
I would totally agree with your first comment Emmey - it is nice to have a great Rozie - Rozie is great :D I've got issues with the 'only love once' bit though. :giggle::giggle:

Oh dear - and I wasn't even drinking yesterday!

Can I get some help from those on EE

I'm struggling to do the 3rd super free (you know - that really important bit!) mainly cause I can't be arsed eating veg! Lol I struggle to add it to my meal - I've brought those freezer veg packs you just steam in microwave because I don't wanna spend too much time cooking veg just for me (other half won't touch it!)

So - can I just have a small bowl of salad or fruit before the actual meal? If so, how much fruit? Like, can I just eat an orange?! Or does it need to be mixed fruit? How many pieces of fruit?

Don't know why I'm worrying now after 24 weeks and 2.5 stone lighter but I feel my loss slowing now so wanna stay on top of things ;-)

Have a look at lily's diary :eek: I don't know how she eats so much fruit and veg!

I eat loads of veg. Love the stuff. Will go for a looky :D

Oh dear - and I wasn't even drinking yesterday!

LOL It made this crackpot laugh :giggle:

I struggle with the third superfree myself, Emmey. How about making yourself up a big pot of soup, and then you can use a bowl of that as your superfree before your dinner... Lunch you could have a fruit salad, or even just an apple and orange before your meal. Breakfast, I usually have a banana with my toast. If you're a fan of cooked breakfasts, then add some fried tomato or mushrooms.

:wow: Fantastic Dani! :clap::clap: Now own up........which arm did you chop off? lol Seriously though, 4lb is an amazing loss. Well done xxx

Lol! Thank you. Both arms still attached here :D I don't know how I did it. Just had a good week :)

Morning girlies :d

Corkey don't have an outfit in mind as yet, unfortunately being a size 28 (for the moment at least!) I don't have a great deal of choice. I live in tracksuit bottoms and tshirts so anything will be a change! The bf wants me in a dress or skirt or something like that, preferably with heels! But he has a one track mind and I'm not convinced.

Can I get some help from those on EE

I'm struggling to do the 3rd super free (you know - that really important bit!) mainly cause I can't be arsed eating veg! Lol I struggle to add it to my meal - I've brought those freezer veg packs you just steam in microwave because I don't wanna spend too much time cooking veg just for me (other half won't touch it!)

So - can I just have a small bowl of salad or fruit before the actual meal? If so, how much fruit? Like, can I just eat an orange?! Or does it need to be mixed fruit? How many pieces of fruit?

Don't know why I'm worrying now after 24 weeks and 2.5 stone lighter but I feel my loss slowing now so wanna stay on top of things ;-)

I don't do EE Emmey, I'm a 6 red and 1 green day gal :D Soz I can't advise :D The big pot of soup Mandy suggested sounds a good plan though :)

Morning girlies :d

Corkey don't have an outfit in mind as yet, unfortunately being a size 28 (for the moment at least!) I don't have a great deal of choice. I live in tracksuit bottoms and tshirts so anything will be a change! The bf wants me in a dress or skirt or something like that, preferably with heels! But he has a one track mind and I'm not convinced.

Nice trousers and a pretty tunic top would be nice if you don't fancy a dress or skirt :D Mind, I love trousers and tunics so I'm biased :D lol Let us know what you choose :D

Emmey, my plate is always full of 1/3 SF but then sometimes u can't see it (as in physical veg/salad) because I make curries with LOADS on onions and tomatoes... Spaghetti Bol with loads of veg and even then I feel sometimes I'm not eating enough.

You can have a bowl of salad.. Mixed or just whole fruits but then you'd have to make sure that your actual meal is 1/3 less than what you would normally have.

I think if you don't like veg on it's own then a small bowl of soup so it means your actual meal portion is going to be smaller than it would have been.

I have a big pot of soup bubbling away right now.. I'll have a big bowl of that for dinner, as I leave half of it chunky so it's a meal in itself. I just had a plate of Speedy Chicken and Veg Rice from the All in One cook book for EE. Was gorgeous... couldn't finish as it was so filling, and best of all.... syn free!

I struggle with the 1/3 sf at times, but as Roziee says if you have loads of mushrooms or onions or tomatoes in something then you're good to go! Had a gorgeous shepherds pie on Friday courtesy of my fella and god the amount of veg he chopped up was obscene but once mixed in with the meat and potato you could hardly tell, and tbh I think it may have been closer to half veg, half the rest rather than 1/3! But yeah when I'm just having a small lunch or something I do often struggle.

I have had a Sunday lunch today but forgot to buy the broccoli, so I had nearly half a plate of cabbage.

Suffering a bit now like lol pppffffffffff

I like the idea of the bags of veg to pop in the micro, I might get some of those.

Oh dear Hazey.. Im glad im not with you at the moment Lol

Hows everyones sunday been? Tis been very quiet here..

I'm off to make some food now and some more cheese scones because I have a pot of cottage cheese that I wanna use.

Only 3 working days and then I'm off to mums :D

My friend has invited me for Breakfast on Friday and I said to her.. I'll make you a big sw brekkie.. And shes like.. erm.. i dont think so.. we're having a posh fruit salad with fruit smoothies, grilled croissants with cheese cheese and a tomato, onion and cheese omelette!!!! :drool: oh My.. I think i'm going to have to take a rain check :8855: then she's invited me for lunch on saturday and said she'll make lasagne.. I said i'll only have it if you make me a biggg salad and give me a small portion of lasagne.. :eek:

Im so excited though :D Friday evening we're surprising my brother with a birthday party, well not a party.. just cake LOL everyone is gonna be together which is the main thing.. that should be so much fun!

Di you miss me :D

Firstly, a big hug from me to Mandy. Dont let your mind race forward and panic just cope with what you know. They wont know any more til you go back now.Many many of us are lax with smears. I was trying to think how long since my last and I think it's 6 years. I think it has made me decide to have mine done again as it's very well overdue. BUT Mandy, you have had it now and they can now follow it up. If you hadnt been they cant follow it up and remember an abnormal result can be lots and lots of reasons and not just the worst case senario x

Right, I've been away with the Hubster and had a night in a posh hotel and out to Jamie's Italian and a breakfast the the hotel and ive been a bloody saint. I even pursaded him to go to the gym and jacuzzi on the way home and we also did loads of walking round Cambridge so hoping that I will have a great loss this week despite having the weekend away.

Hope you had a great weekend girls x

Back