>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Lovely question!!:rolleyes:
Nice to know what you get upto in your spare time!!

We could say the same about you and your weekend poo pills!! :8855:

'Pot' and 'kettle' spring to mind ..... :rolleyes:

t11cky said:
Lovely question!!:rolleyes:
Nice to know what you get upto in your spare time!!

At least her poo is coming out naturally though eh? ;)

Think it's a pretty valid question actually
And to answer no when I started to drink the tea toilet motions were more frequent but didn't notice that - although my wind did STINK!

And yes - that's what I get up to in MY spare time.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
We could say the same about you and your weekend poo pills!! :8855:

'Pot' and 'kettle' spring to mind ..... :rolleyes:

:8855: :rolleyes:

Get some scales, and use us as your group to keep you on track :D

I'm doing it from home too Pickle. I stopped going to class because, quite frankly it was a bit rubbish - wading through everyones losses, a clap here and there.....and that was basically it! Plus the consultant changed the time of her class to one when I would be at work (I think she may have been trying to get rid of me :giggle:)

So, I use this forum and these lovely people as my 'class' and I know they will be here for me if/when I need a kick up the aris :D

I WI in my bedroom, stark nekid (lol) every Saturday morning....I don't even have to make myself look presentable or brush my hair! lol

I'm doing fine, so there's no reason you can't do either :) xx

Thanks I will get some at the weekend and pick a day saturday does sound like a good day. I am very easily led had a burger tonight (homemade) but still not good hubbys fault (no my fault really) going to read some posts to get inspired you guys are all great

Another 3.5 off this week. The green tea must be doing some good. However, to carry on the big Poo debate, I'm going to the loo less, not since Monday thinking about it!

What do i have to do for the green tea challenge? sounds poo good to be true (sorry i dont get out much)

What do i have to do for the green tea challenge? sounds poo good to be true (sorry i dont get out much)

I think if I have one some time soon it might be poo good to be true. I dont feel bunged up or anything, but there is definately no sign of one any time soon :D

There is a thread for the green tea challenge somewhere, its just to drink green tea everyday. Most people are going for 3 or more, which is what I usually manage. There is loads of really nice flavours out there too.

I'll post a link in just a tick.

Well lost a pound well chuffed roziee il pm u bit later on xx

Morning!

Can't keep up here anymore :D

Some great losses this week, everyone is doing so well. 2lb off for me this week, very happy to be just chipping away at it. Might try the green tea to see if it has any effect.. well, apart from the poo! :D

Still got a long way to go but already I'm feeling much better. It's the little things... I went to London the other day and found myself running up the stairs at the tube station. It just put a little smile on my face. Don't think I've quite got my head around the fact I might do it this time but I definitely feel different this time round :)

Morning!

Can't keep up here anymore :D

Me neither Sarah :cry: lol

Some great losses this week, everyone is doing so well. 2lb off for me this week, very happy to be just chipping away at it. Might try the green tea to see if it has any effect.. well,apart from the poo! :D

Well done chick! xxx That's a fab loss :D

Still got a long way to go but already I'm feeling much better. It's the little things... I went to London the other day and found myself running up the stairs at the tube station. It just put a little smile on my face. Don't think I've quite got my head around the fact I might do it this time but I definitely feel different this time round :)

You WILL do it this time :D xxx

Caught Mr PD reading this thread over my shoulder....he thinks we may have lost our mables!!....I think some of us didn't have any marbles to lose...me included!! Well I fell of the wagon and into a lake of spritzer last night. Parents evening followed by birthday drinkies for our housemate at our local's open mike night...I channelled Janice Joplin (if she were a cat being strangled!!) and the evening ended with the birthday boy's biker mates pulling him out of a cab, proping him up against the front door, ringing the doorbell and running away leaving me as the only one in the house who was sill just about together to bump him up the stairs by his belt loops and put him to bed, not easy as he's not exactly small....imagine Thor in biker leathers!!!....anyway I ended up drinking four large spritzers and a very large glass of birthday fizz when we got home (minus the birthday boy!!) along with a share of my friends chicken chow mein....oops!! On the wagon for the weekend...and being punished with a bit of a hangover...rather ironically had to talk to a student about her partying interfering with her studying and referred her to a counseller to talk about her drinking...karma Clare!!! Happy Friday all....please don't shout!! xx

You WILL do it this time :D xxx

Ok, and when we do it we shold all have a big party :party0023:

Caught Mr PD reading this thread over my shoulder....he thinks we may have lost our mables!!....I think some of us didn't have any marbles to lose...me included!! Well I fell of the wagon and into a lake of spritzer last night. Parents evening followed by birthday drinkies for our housemate at our local's open mike night...I channelled Janice Joplin (if she were a cat being strangled!!) and the evening ended with the birthday boy's biker mates pulling him out of a cab, proping him up against the front door, ringing the doorbell and running away leaving me as the only one in the house who was sill just about together to bump him up the stairs by his belt loops and put him to bed, not easy as he's not exactly small....imagine Thor in biker leathers!!!....anyway I ended up drinking four large spritzers and a very large glass of birthday fizz when we got home (minus the birthday boy!!) along with a share of my friends chicken chow mein....oops!! On the wagon for the weekend...and being punished with a bit of a hangover...rather ironically had to talk to a student about her partying interfering with her studying and referred her to a counseller to talk about her drinking...karma Clare!!! Happy Friday all....please don't shout!! xx

Sounds like a great night, hope you really enjoyed it. Bet you felt awful talking to your student this morning tho :giggle:

Here's a line for you _________________
Now you can have a good weekend, no guilt :D

I just bought some green tea, tastes like dishwater! I'll drink it for a week tho and see if it does anything. How many cups a day should I be having?

SarahCroz said:

Sounds like a great night, hope you really enjoyed it. Bet you felt awful talking to your student this morning tho :giggle:

Here's a line for you _________________
Now you can have a good weekend, no guilt :D

I just bought some green tea, tastes like dishwater! I'll drink it for a week tho and see if it does anything. How many cups a day should I be having?

I hear 3-4 is ideal but rozie drinks it by the bucket load don'tcha rozie ;)

Good afternoon everyone:) sorry have been awol for a couple of weeks....so a lot of catching up to do.Will dm you Roziee.I have missed my mini's fix.

Hey I'm up for a party :D lol

As for the green tea, they say 3 -4 but I have way more than that cos I love it :D Did you get plain GT or a flavoured one Sarah?

I hear 3-4 is ideal but rozie drinks it by the bucket load don'tcha rozie ;)

I drink loads too................but out of a china cup ;) :8855:

Corkscrew said:

As for the green tea, they say 3 -4 but I have way more than that cos I love it :D Did you get plain GT or a flavoured one Sarah?

With your pinky finger sticking out ;)

Corkscrew said:

Oohh, ok hyacinth lol

Thought you might be! :party0016:

Just got the plain one as I was in the little Asda and that's all they had. It's not too bad, just doesn't really taste of anything. I'll get some flavoured ones when I'm next in Tesco. Don't know if it's the tea but I forgot to have any dinner tonight, only just realised! :D

Back