>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

My friend just told me that I need to subtract 2 stone off my weight, because a womens brain and boobs should never count against her!

Me too Muis, well apart from the boobs :D My bangers are currently a D cup. I have so much trouble getting trousers that look ok though. They fit on the waist but the legs flap about like wind sails! lol And when the legs fit ok the waist is waaaaaaaaaaay too small :( lol

I cant wait until there's a tad of proportion about me :giggle:

My friend just told me that I need to subtract 2 stone off my weight, because a womens brain and boobs should never count against her!

I am curious as to what will happen to my boobs as I lose weight. I really hope they shrink a bit and don't turn into flaps. Still breastfeeding so I can be carrying a few oz on top of already large chest (no idea what size as still in Maternity sports bra type things... dead sexy me!

My boobs always shrink Ellen, but never below 38C, which, tbh, is a nice size for my frame. They've never turned into flaps either bless them :D lol This is the last time I'm gonna be losing weight though - can't keep messing about with my boobs otherwise they may turn into flaps just to spite me! :8855:

I would love to be a size 16 the last time would of been when i was 21 and i weighed 12stone 4lb so i have a very long way to go til i get there but one day im hopeful

Happy mothers day xxxxx

My boobs always shrink Ellen, but never below 38C, which, tbh, is a nice size for my frame. They've never turned into flaps either bless them :D lol This is the last time I'm gonna be losing weight though - can't keep messing about with my boobs otherwise they may turn into flaps just to spite me! :8855:

Spiteful boobs, that would be one for the tabloids.

This will be my first and only major weight loss... This week may be my first gain (other then my 1lb at Christmas). I still have a few days to do a bit of damage limitation... I hope lol

I would love to be a size 16 the last time would of been when i was 21 and i weighed 12stone 4lb so i have a very long way to go til i get there but one day im hopeful

Happy mothers day xxxxx

Last time I was a size 16 I was about 16 lol and about 14-15st I think. Sounds about right as am sure was about an 18 at 16st ish...

Funny how different bodies are.

Corkscrew said:
Neither can I Ellen! lol There isn't a fabric invented that would 'forgive' my 243.5lb :8855:

Haha I'm actually a bit heavier then that. I have huge boobs and huge hips, the dress came with a suck it in and suck it up slip so it worked its magic!!

Haha I'm actually a bit heavier then that. I have huge boobs and huge hips, the dress came with a suck it in and suck it up slip so it worked its magic!!

I think you should share pics of this magic dress and where you got it from.

How tall are you hun as I started at about the weight you are and wouldn't even be close to a 16 yet after loosing over 2st.

Happy mothers day xxxxx

It's only 3 stone away Paula :D Not that far really...

Spiteful boobs, that would be one for the tabloids.

This will be my first and only major weight loss... This week may be my first gain (other then my 1lb at Christmas). I still have a few days to do a bit of damage limitation... I hope lol

1lb gain over xmas is a bit fab though :) I can gain a pound just walking past a xmas cake! lol

Last time I was a size 16 I was about 16 lol and about 14-15st I think. Sounds about right as am sure was about an 18 at 16st ish...

Funny how different bodies are.

Yeah it's very funny :rolleyes: lol

I know :eek: I was referring to my own weight :eek: Didn't mean to offend :D

How tall are you hun as I started at about the weight you are and wouldn't even be close to a 16 yet after loosing over 2st.

Yes! Do share. I want one! lol

If i lost a pound a week by 4th jan i could be a 16!! Xxx

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

For all of you blessed with children. I hope your day was just lovely. There is nothing like receiving a homemade card or gift from a little one or a heltfelt hug from a bigger one to make your day really special.

Thinking of you today if your Mum is no longer with us.May your memories bring you comfort.

For those of you yet to have little ones, may your empty arms be filled.

I have had a wonderful day with homemade cards and little gifts. My son (10) who is disabled and has severe agraphobia refused to let my hubby help him get anything and he got up this morning and said he wanted to come with me and his sisters to the church service and could he sit next to me.He came and very proudly took his little posy in the service and gave it to me. A huge achievement for him, priceless :D

As many of you know my journey to motherhood was a very unconventional one and makes me feel all the more blessed.

Happy Mother's Day x

Attachments

• all robs inc ebay 110.jpg
    all robs inc ebay 110.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
ellen83 said:

It's from tu gok WAN dress !! They re fab! He has a slip in every dress that sucks it all in and up!

I'm 18 st 9.5 so trust me I'm as shocked as everyone else!

I'm 5ft 6 too!

It's a wrap around dress, very low .

All hail gok!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

For all of you blessed with children. I hope your day was just lovely. There is nothing like receiving a homemade card or gift from a little one or a heltfelt hug from a bigger one to make your day really special.

Thinking of you today if your Mum is no longer with us.May your memories bring you comfort.

For those of you yet to have little ones, may your empty arms be filled.

I have had a wonderful day with homemade cards and little gifts. My son (10) who is disabled and has severe agraphobia refused to let my hubby help him get anything and he got up this morning and said he wanted to come with me and his sisters to the church service and could he sit next to me.He came and very proudly took his little posy in the service and gave it to me. A huge achievement for him, priceless :D

As many of you know my journey to motherhood was a very unconventional one and makes me feel all the more blessed.

Happy Mother's Day x

Lucia I teared up reading that. What a beautiful Mothers Day :)

I got a handmade (possibly with a tiny bit of help) card from my 1 year old and a book called 'I love my mummy' to read with her :D

We also had a photo shoot with my in laws which I thought would be terrifying as I HATE having my photo taken with a passion but it wasn't too bad. The worst part is next week when we go and see the results.

Happy Mothers Day everyone xxx

Right, i'm off to Sainsbury in the morning to see if Gok can wave his magic on me and get me in a size 10 bikini!!!

Back