>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Sorry if I've missed anyone... about to collapse for the night...

Oh dear I have just eaten Chinese :(. What is wrong with me why can't I stick to anything :(

Claire x

Poor claire. I get the same way as you hun - like mandy says, we're all here for the same reason. Brush it off and start afresh tomorrow. I've had about sixty fresh starts now lol, but all that matters is that you get back on the horse ;)

I just had a massive dinner. I sooooo needed it. I spent an hour in the gym and a half hour in the steam room. Bliss. But when I got out at 6.30pm I was starving! So had a big plate of homemade burgers, SW chips and veggies. I am so full I need a nap haha Is it wrong to eat a big meal like that?

I always eat a huge dinner at night mandy, as it's the only time it's suitable for us. our daughter sometimes eats what we do, but I dont get back from work till five and dont have the time to cook a dinner for all three of us, so I cook up a HUGE batch of whatever (pasta bake tonight, YUM) and we have a dinner together, then the leftover portions get divided into three lunches for us the day after. We also generally don't eat until 7-8 o clock, out of habit. Never affected me so far :)

---------------

Just made the half-syn roulade (had my shopping delivered this week) - had a little bit off the end and it tastes gorgeous! Will most likely manage to scoff half of one by the time i get to bed :D

Knackered today. long day at the office, plus zumba, plus I just got to go and cuddle my new baby nephew! two days old, 6 pounds and 2 ounces. So proud of my brother and his lovely lady, they're going to make awesome parents. :)

so sleepy..... see you soon folks xxx

loonylamb said:
oooooo forgot to say two mornings running now I've had magic porridge pancakes for breakfast and they are gorgeous, I feel as if I've had proper american style pancakes for brekkie, as my fav sweet pancakes are raisin and lemon gonna try some adaptation at the weekend and make some raisin and lemon ones........mmmmmmmm getting hungry again, off to drink waterI go.

I tried making them but I didn't like them :( I think I need someone to make me those pancakes as well a the roulade because everyone else seems to love them!! Any offers?! :D

xJoanneJJx said:
The night before, make magic porridge with your oats allowance and mix with a muller light (any flavour!) Leave to soak overnight.
In the morning, add 3 eggs and beat well until you get a smooth consistency..then just drop them in a frying pan with frylight..voila! I place a cookie cutter in so you get that small round shape :)

I lost 1.5lbs since i last posted in here i think, bringing me to 14st 7. Total loss of 1 stone 11lbs. Soo near that 2 stone..I want it bad!!
Had a pre-packaged shop bought cheese and onion sarnie for dinner today..blahhh..it was the only thing available :( Bootcamp tonight though and med veg soup for tea...trying to tell myself it will all balance itself out lol! x

Well done!!!
Don't worry about the sandwich- as long as you are super good I don't think it's going to have an effect on your weightless badly. It's just calories at the end of the day to an extent.

fatbgone said:
Those pancakes sound lovely! I wish I could make them but my dad always moans if I cook anything, not worth the hassle. They'd be lovely with a bit vanilla essence and then served with berries and canderel on top.

Back working afternoon and nights :( need the money tho.. breakfast was muller light with strawberries and alpen light. Lunch I slept through in preperation for tonight! But had pineapple and a werthers original 1.5 syns) . Dinner is a jumbo jacket filled with philly light and mountains of veg Yumm.

I have shopping to do tomorrow so ill have a bit more exciting food to eat! Green day today so ill have a slice of bread with honey (2.5 syns) before work and can have more cheese on my jacket.

Went for my 3.5k run this morning. Going to try and drink my 2 ltr of water too.

I'm aiming for another loss this week, 3.5lb from 4 stone award so want that achieved within 2 weeks if not by next week. I think varying from extra easy to green suits me occasional days particularly when I'm working. :)

Managed to go into greggs to get my son a cake and not get anything for myself!! Mini achievement.

I was asked in group yesterday what benefit I feel since loosing 3 stone 10.5lbs . I felt a bit emotional actually when I had to think about it. I actually feel alive. Like a 25 yo should.. I can walk, I can run, I can shop like a normal girl, I can work mad hours and cope with it, I am even able to get excited about looking at holiday brochures and swim suits.. alive.

Hello hun,

Happy to read you're feeling more positive :) x

ellen83 said:
Hey girlies,

I'm really sorry to be letting to side down but have been feeling like death warmed up since yesterday and am not up for weigh in at all. Think looking after the boys whilst they have been poorly has got me really run down. Doesn't help that I'm limited as to what I can take medication wise, am pretty much limited to paracetamol due to booby feeding. Only downside really lol

I am annoyed as have a really good week and am trying really hard as I just want to self medicate with crap... Might treat myself to some chocolate later.

Sorry again for being lame.

Btw, update on the boys, Dex has both his eyes infected and has got some drops from the Dr's which he hates but even the few times we managed to get in yesterday helped and his spots are well on the way out. Miles is showing very similar symptoms to those Dex did before the spots so it may not be long.

Hope all you other Weds weighers have great loses and well done to the ladies that have had great loses this week. Can't wait until illnesses leave the house so I can be back to being 100%. I HATE being ill, especially when the boys are ill.

Oh no Ellen- must be going around... Mandy's not been too good either and her little one was ill too. Must be the weather... Feel better soon hun x

Poor boys. I hope dex allows you to give him medicine easier so he gets better soon. I hate it hen kids are ill. You can't do anything to make them feel better.. :( will make a prayer for it health and the boys x

xClaire84x said:
Oh dear I have just eaten Chinese :(. What is wrong with me why can't I stick to anything :(

Claire x

Claire- what did you order? And hat caused you to order it? I know if I'm not organised I go off plan so I plan plan plan. Maybe that's what you need to do too :)

Don't be disheartened! Was it yum? I bet it was :D. Don't feel guilty just plan your meals and start again!

Like the girls have said- we have ALL restarted plan a million times so you're not alone.

Sending you lots of hugs x

xMandyDx said:
I just had a massive dinner. I sooooo needed it. I spent an hour in the gym and a half hour in the steam room. Bliss. But when I got out at 6.30pm I was starving! So had a big plate of homemade burgers, SW chips and veggies. I am so full I need a nap haha Is it wrong to eat a big meal like that?

Check you out!! Did you go with your friend or did you brave it an go on your own?
As long as your meal was 1/3 SF it's absolutely fine so don't worry :) x

Starch said:
Good luck ladies and gents! :B

Ooh thank you! Who are you and what brings you to our lovely home? :giggle:

rialrees said:
Sorry if I've missed anyone... about to collapse for the night...

Poor claire. I get the same way as you hun - like mandy says, we're all here for the same reason. Brush it off and start afresh tomorrow. I've had about sixty fresh starts now lol, but all that matters is that you get back on the horse ;)

I always eat a huge dinner at night mandy, as it's the only time it's suitable for us. our daughter sometimes eats what we do, but I dont get back from work till five and dont have the time to cook a dinner for all three of us, so I cook up a HUGE batch of whatever (pasta bake tonight, YUM) and we have a dinner together, then the leftover portions get divided into three lunches for us the day after. We also generally don't eat until 7-8 o clock, out of habit. Never affected me so far :)

---------------

Just made the half-syn roulade (had my shopping delivered this week) - had a little bit off the end and it tastes gorgeous! Will most likely manage to scoff half of one by the time i get to bed :D

Knackered today. long day at the office, plus zumba, plus I just got to go and cuddle my new baby nephew! two days old, 6 pounds and 2 ounces. So proud of my brother and his lovely lady, they're going to make awesome parents. :)

so sleepy..... see you soon folks xxx

Love new babies- so small and fragile. Congratulations auntie! :D

Sleep well hun x

:wavey:

Look whose here....

image-3132725734.jpg

We need to christen it- it's asexual at the moment... Any suggestions?

:wavey:

Look whose here....

View attachment 48857

We need to christen it- it's asexual at the moment... Any suggestions?

Very nice... how about Terry? Or Tammy?....I'm thinking it has to be 'T' name to have alliterate 'Tammy Treadmill'

Timmy, Tommy, Terrance, Tara, Ted, Thomas, Trevor...

Tiger....Grrr

Haha I was thinking along the same lines and the first name that came into my head was Tracey treadmill :giggle:

Go with it... or Tricia, Tessa, Tess....list is endless really lol

Treadmill looks great Rozie, looks like quite a sturdy one. I've always been a bit put off by the home ones coz they look tiny compared with the gym ones. Have you had a go yet, how was it?

Dunno why but it looks male to me, maybe a Thomas or a Trevor!! Lol :D

That's amazing well done!! ^^^

Troy the Treadmill?! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tyson the treadmill!!??

Ahhh soo many posts, wish I had access to computer to acknowledge/comment on them all! Silly phone app. You all bring a smile to my face in the early hours at work, keeps me away from the vending machines!

rofl: some epic treadmill names there :D (I think Trev is my fav though! :D )

Great start to the day today, swam half a mile (34 lengths of a 25m pool) and just scoffed two snack packs of pineapple (YUM) Time for porridge!

Ahhh had to bake cupcakes for a friends wedding this weekend. I had to have a few cheeky licks of the spoon with the butter cream and had a packet of walkers stars (how many syns??) But going to say I've had all my syns today and just eat lots of speed and hope it doesn't show! At the wedding Saturday I'm going to just be really particular on what i eat at the buffet. Only at the evening do and driving so I should be fine.

Running on reserve battery power ! Finished work at 2 asleep by half 2 but was up at 7.30 and now won't see my pillow again until 2.30 tomorrow morning :( have Saturday night off tho yay.

My food shops getting so much cheaper as the weeks go by! I'm not eating as much meat / relying on frozen foods much more. I have loads of fish etc but not bought chicken or beef etc.. big bag of frozen berries in sainsburys £1.30! And 12 muller lights for £4 I think.

I'm going to keep going with the variety and plenty of superfree everyday and the water, I def think it helps.

Not going for a run today, will tomorrow and Saturday morning :) my feet are tired!

Ahhh had to bake cupcakes for a friends wedding this weekend. I had to have a few cheeky licks of the spoon with the butter cream and had a packet of walkers stars (how many syns??) But going to say I've had all my syns today and just eat lots of speed and hope it doesn't show! At the wedding Saturday I'm going to just be really particular on what i eat at the buffet. Only at the evening do and driving so I should be fine.

Running on reserve battery power ! Finished work at 2 asleep by half 2 but was up at 7.30 and now won't see my pillow again until 2.30 tomorrow morning :( have Saturday night off tho yay.

My food shops getting so much cheaper as the weeks go by! I'm not eating as much meat / relying on frozen foods much more. I have loads of fish etc but not bought chicken or beef etc.. big bag of frozen berries in sainsburys £1.30! And 12 muller lights for £4 I think.

I'm going to keep going with the variety and plenty of superfree everyday and the water, I def think it helps.

Not going for a run today, will tomorrow and Saturday morning :) my feet are tired!

Loads of posts to catch up on but no time! Gah! Later lol

It's my OH's birthday today. I'm making him a special lunch as he's off to work at 3pm. Syn-laden but hey-ho I'll compensate by being extra good for the rest of the week and do some SE days. Making BBQ chicken pasta bake, with garlic cheesy bread and profiteroles. We also had some white crusty bread with brie...

He's not really celebrating it this week, but we're having a BBQ for it next week. I'll be doing SW style BBQ foods for us all.

Right..must fly...lunch to cook!

:( now im Ill... My glands have swollen- throat kills.. I had this exactly 3 years ago and it became bad really quickly. Couldn't see my doctor so I'm going to go see a private doctor. :( so expensive so can't afford to be off work anymore. Hoping I can get some anti biotics so I'll be ok.. My neck really hurts. :( ended up proper tonsillitis so want to nip it in the bud. Feeling feverish too.. Have acupuncture on my back in an hour then going to see the walk in surgery.

3lbs off this week, mad here but will check in later xxx

Feel better soon Rozie... I suffer with tonisilitis about twice a year. I'm supposed to get them out but too much of a chicken haha.
Sip some hot water with lemon juice and honey in it... will soothe your throat. x

Well done Lucia! You must feel fantastic...almost 100lbs :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hope you feel better really soon Rozie, tonsilitus sucks!! :(

Mandy, did you enjoy your lunch? Have to say I was a bit jealous when you said you had bread and brie :drool:

Back