>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Sorry folks, dashing and running around tonight, promise to catch up on posts soon. Am trying out some quinoa brownies tonight! if they come out good they'll work out at about 2 syns for one brownie. VERY excited about having brownies! will let you know!

Hope everyone's good this evening, will be back later for a longer chat :)

hi this is a quick happy post :happy036: WI tonight and i've lost ............... 5.5lbs :D so i'm very happy

i'll be back later to have a longer chat xx

That's fantastic Looney!! Well done you :D

Started off the morning with a banana, alpen light bar and a cuppa... Think I'm going to make up a batch of soup in a bit. I need to do a few SE days to counteract the lunch yesterday...

Planning on going for a cycle with the babs in her trailer today, if the rain stays away. If not, I'm going to give the Shred another go. I have all these workouts on the computer and haven't used them at all, apart from the Shred that one time and I was in bits for days after haha. Hoping my fitness level has gone up since I last did that and I can cope a bit better if I try again.

So what do you all have planned for today?

Sorry guys I haven't been able to reply properly. I have glandular fever :( well the doctor said it could be glandular fever..

Throat kills, can't swallow, glands are swollen, neck hurts...

:(

Sorry guys I haven't been able to reply properly. I have glandular fever :( well the doctor said it could be glandular fever..

Poor Roziee! You rest up hun, focus on getting better xxx

hi this is a quick happy post :happy036: WI tonight and i've lost ............... 5.5lbs :D so i'm very happy

i'll be back later to have a longer chat xx

OOH! WTG Loony! Very nice loss indeed :D (Note to self: discover loony's secret....)

3lbs off this week, mad here but will check in later xxx

WTG Lucia! You've come so far, you're an inspiration!

Ahhh had to bake cupcakes for a friends wedding this weekend. I had to have a few cheeky licks of the spoon with the butter cream and had a packet of walkers stars (how many syns??) But going to say I've had all my syns today and just eat lots of speed and hope it doesn't show! At the wedding Saturday I'm going to just be really particular on what i eat at the buffet. Only at the evening do and driving so I should be fine.

Running on reserve battery power ! Finished work at 2 asleep by half 2 but was up at 7.30 and now won't see my pillow again until 2.30 tomorrow morning :( have Saturday night off tho yay.

My food shops getting so much cheaper as the weeks go by! I'm not eating as much meat / relying on frozen foods much more. I have loads of fish etc but not bought chicken or beef etc.. big bag of frozen berries in sainsburys £1.30! And 12 muller lights for £4 I think.

I'm going to keep going with the variety and plenty of superfree everyday and the water, I def think it helps.

Not going for a run today, will tomorrow and Saturday morning :) my feet are tired!

I think Walkers stars are about 4.5 hun, but don't quote me on that :p

Awww, cupcakes. I so want some cupcakes now. Going to try making them with quinoa tonight (I've gone quinoa mad!!!) but i know it just wont be like the real thing :(

The shop gets cheaper with me the better I am. If i'm planning well, I only buy what I need instead of 'stocking up' on things. Saves a fortune in the long run. My latest shop for four days worth was £35, as opposed to the usual £75!

Glad to hear you're doing well hun, even if you are knackered! ;)

Started off the morning with a banana, alpen light bar and a cuppa... Think I'm going to make up a batch of soup in a bit. I need to do a few SE days to counteract the lunch yesterday...

Planning on going for a cycle with the babs in her trailer today, if the rain stays away. If not, I'm going to give the Shred another go. I have all these workouts on the computer and haven't used them at all, apart from the Shred that one time and I was in bits for days after haha. Hoping my fitness level has gone up since I last did that and I can cope a bit better if I try again.

So what do you all have planned for today?

Had a bit of a dodgy start today... by eating two alpen light bars as well as my HEX B toast. Did the same on wednesday morning too. No idea why I'm scoffing cereal bars in the morning - I had bags of time, should have cooked an eggy breakfast instead. Ah well, syns counted, move on.

I'm hoping to have a relatively boring day, but then when I get home, I have no baby waiting for me - so should be able to get down to some fun baking and cleaning and laundry (oh my!)

Heeeeelppppp....today i have a massive craving for naughty foods :( :( Been on SW for 2.5 months and not felt like this before!

Already i've had: magic porridge, peanut hi-fi, grapes, 2 fingered kit kat. Bugger-roo! Not too bad but i realllly want more...but know in my head i shouldn't

Last edited:

Oh no, hope you feel better soon xxx

*hugs* for Rozie... feel better soon x

Heeeeelppppp....today i have a massive craving for naughty foods :( :( Been on SW for 2.5 months and not felt like this before!

Already i've had: magic porridge, peanut hi-fi, grapes, 2 fingered kit kat. Bugger-roo!

Joint he club hun! Don't panic, grab a big glass of water and try to do something to take your mind off it. And if you can get hold of a pot of quark, try making the half syn roulade - it really hits the spot, and feels very naughty, but isn't naughty at all! :D

Joint he club hun! Don't panic, grab a big glass of water and try to do something to take your mind off it. And if you can get hold of a pot of quark, try making the half syn roulade - it really hits the spot, and feels very naughty, but isn't naughty at all! :D

If i was at home it would be fine, would be some stuff i could make that would hit the spot and not be bad, but i'll not be at home til 5.30! Have a salad for my dinner but know it won't fill me..and i'll want to go to the shop or something to get chocolate..but i KNOW that i shouldn't.

**Ties self to office chair and picks up water bottle** and sulks :d'oh:

Last edited:
I have a pot of soup bubbling away... looking forward to a big bowl of it for lunch. SE here I come! Serious making up to do lol

Hello lovelies,I'm back after a fab weekend away.Deffo a nsv for me,i went swimming,it felt great to be in a pool again it's been 8 years since i last set foot in a pool,it felt great.Oh and i went in the sauna:D .Had a quick look through posts but will catch up later.Hugs to Roziee feel better soon.Lost 1.5lbs last week,back and raring to go again.Tonights dinner is omelette sw chips and mushy peas yummy!!!!

11 speed foods today!

Tired.. my feet ache. Ahhh. Going to go for a run tomorrow or Sunday, off to a wedding tomorrow night. Last night of work til Sunday tonight, yay.

Had some really sad news today regarding a close friend but pleased I didn't reach for the takeaway menu :( I think the benefit of sw is you can identify when you eat, for me stress or worry/upset draws me to naughty food.

What's everyone else up to this weekend? Let's hope the sun shines all weekend!!! :)

Wi for me Monday and hoping for a loss, don't think ill get that 3.5 off for 4 stone but a loss would be great. :)
Hope you're all having a fabulous Friday night!

Well done to all of this weeks losers..

I had a bit of an off day.. Haven't eaten much that's all because of the tonsilitus.. Ear and left side of my neck kills....

Roziee said:
Well done to all of this weeks losers..

I had a bit of an off day.. Haven't eaten much that's all because of the tonsilitus.. Ear and left side of my neck kills....

Aww... I used to suffer with tonsilitis as a child, the nhs refused to remove so my dad managed to get ours done with his medical insurance. My mum was so relieved as he had mine and my sisters done at almost the same time, I remember as a kid the pain of my glands etc.. do you suffer often with it? We d have lots of ice cream... Frozen mullerlights perhaps..?Just focus on you. Feel better soon xx

only just found this thread - can I join please or is it too late?
Im trying to lose 6 stone. started early last month (SW) currently 12 lighter but have a long way to go x

12 lbs in a month is fantastic.

I will add you to the list :) whenever you report a loss let me know (PM me so I don't forget) and I will update your stats. You will find them on the very first page of this thread.

How are you finding it so far?

Back