The Amazing Shrinking Peacock

Hope your feeling well soon, chick. Fair play for staying to plan.

Hi there, hope you're starting to feel better by now? Look forward to seeing you back, we're missing you on here:)

Hope your OK xx

Well look at this....18 months and then some. I'm so sorry for just falling off the face of the earth. Seems i did it into some pizza.
I won't bore you with the details of why but on the 5th january 2012 i joined WW at the amazing weight of 19st 12.5lb. Over the course of the year i lost over 3 stone but then have gained a lot back since october (went to Canada for a week and stuffed my face!) and i now weigh 17st 8lb so i guess i'm nearly 2 stone lighter then when i abandoned you all!
I can't do ww anymore though. Counting is driving me INSANE so i'm back to good old SW next thursday night. I'm going to have to be naughty though i think and just go once to get the books as i am now poor having moved house etc... in 2012. I'm a clerk at WW so will be able to weigh for free. I feel like i'm having an affair!
So i hope you'll accept me back despite me naughtily just vanishing. Life got hard. The ex and his wife now have a shiny new baby too. I have been a mess.

How are you all? Just off to try and catch up with everything xx

Day 5 Week 1

Woke up today feeling stronger than ever. But i haven't been saintly today. Think my brain is still in WW mode. Had a coffee and big glass of water first thing and then got busy taking the tree down and then mum called and we went to Ashburton and i had a latte with a tiny chunk of sugar then we wandered off and i had a breakfast. Bacon, sausage, egg, beans, tomato and toast. Of course with it being a food place it was mostly fried so i didn't eat the egg and didn't have butter on my toast. But still. Naughty.
Tonight i'm going to have some chicken pasta with synned pesto.
On the plus side though i've had loads of water :)

Last edited:
We're both back to start the New Year with a great determination to lose that weight! We know we can do it! :)

Day 6 Week 1

Not my finest day but i've had a crap one. Saw some water on the floor and followed it to the freezer which i unplugged on wednesday night to use the blender. The blender is still plugged in..... I'm so angry with myself. So stress has meant this has been my day.

B - 2 slices of Asda ginger and date fruit loaf. Coffee with 1 sugar and semi skimmed milk
L - Grazed on 2 Quality Street, a can of diet coke, a coffee with no sugar, a tube of Smarties and a little bag of Milky Buttons
D - A bag of the new Special K sweet chilli snacky crisp things (can't remember the proper name) and a Tesco Light Choices Sweet and Sour Chicken ready meal

2 litres of water.

I'm now sulking

I've done that before mum wasn't best amused when she found everything half defrosted. Luckily the freezer was mostly empty.

Day 7 Week 1

Afternoon all. Having a better day today. My friend just came round for a coffee and cheered me up. Can't wait to get back into the routine of school again!

B - Coffee with 1 sugar. Forgot to eat :ashamed0005:
L - Slice of bread with chocolate philly (naughty), banana, Special K sweet chilli bites
D - Pasta bolognese bulked out with tomatoes, onions and carrots

2 litres of water. Again i realise this is far from a great day but it's better than the last 2!

Anything other than eating piles of junk is a good day ;) You'll get back in to it in no time :) It's my first proper SW day today. Luckily, in a way, I'm that stressed out I don't want to eat :p Will probably make something syn free for tea and I'm actually doing some exercise today :eek:

Agree with cheekychinchilla (who's doing brilliantly I must say!) We know what we have to do, it's just getting into the habit of putting it into practice! School's back tomorrow, isn't it?

It can be really tough getting back on track. Even though I find SW quite easy and I mostly enjoy it, after a break it's reeeaaallly hard! I just want chocolate :p

I have no idea about schools, but hopefully soon coz I'm sick of kids EVERYWHERE!!! ;)

Day 8 Week 1

Again, not my finest day. But onwards and upwards.....or should that be downwards?!

B - Banana
L - 2 packets of Special K Cracker Crisps
D - Baked potato with chilli and a spoon of sour cream

2 cans of diet coke and nearly 3 litres of water

IMAG2371.jpg

Back