The Apprentice.

Ivy

Silver Member
Anyone watch the apprentice? My god its brilliant.

I kinda want Adam to win. Its the whole underdog thing again me thinks. Unless he really gets stroppy my moneys on that gee gee.

Ivy

addicted in our house .....i like simon i think ..susan

Well tonight was a corker¬! wow dear

Adam MUST win.

Ivy

I'm glad Paul went tonight just for the scowl on Katies face...it was sickly how they carried on.

I thought it was great tonight! Good old Sir Alan definately made the right choice!!!!

I have to admit to liking Trey in a weird kind of way:eek:

Poor Adam...that deathly hush as he walked back in the house:eek:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Katies face:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Could somebody please tell me why a person has to use so much foul language to get his point across!

Even Gordon Ramsay doesn't swear as much as that man on the show. I soooo hope he loses.

Could somebody please tell me why a person has to use so much foul language to get his point across!

Even Gordon Ramsay doesn't swear as much as that man on the show. I soooo hope he loses.

Lol ignorance perhaps?

I knew someone would react like that if I mentioned his name. Poor Trey, I'm sure his mothers' proud of him:rolleyes:

I'm so glad I'm NOT her - I would need shares in Imperial Leather

Ohhh Adam to win please he somehow never seems to come across nervous and there's something soooo sexyyyy about him ;)

Gotta say, I agree. I am warming to Adam. What you see is what you get.

I am glad Paul went, but I would have liked to see the back of his 'girlfriend' Katie. She's such a snob. Her face was a picture when the other two returned without Paul. She was shocked.

I started watching a couple of weeks ago when they did the Zoo one. I have to admit being angry at the tactics used to 'sell' the sweets by one team. Giving the sweets to kids and then asking the parents for money - very, very bad.

I certainly would not have given them any money, and would have issued a formal complaint to the Zoo management too!

I was disappointed that Sir Alan did not appear to pick up on this during the interview at the end.

Does anyone watch the aftershow? on BB2, its almost better than the actual show...almost

And ya man Paul came across so far up his own behind its unbelievable.

Ivy

Does anyone watch the aftershow? on BB2, its almost better than the actual show...almost

And ya man Paul came across so far up his own behind its unbelievable.

Ivy

I sometimes watch the after show, but didn't this week. I couldn't stand Paul, and thought his interview would be pompous in every way. Lol sounds like I was right by your comment.

I think Adam is ok, but I quite like Chrissie. What do you think of her?

I like Krissie and Lohit - I think he did very well as team leader this week. Jadine has a big mouth - but may also be a surprise contender. Love the after show so much and think Margaret and Nick (Sir Alans "eyes and ears") are great too!

BBC - The Apprentice - Home

Think they are all being very snobby towards Adam, hope he does win now. And i think Trey's great as well, such a character, the show needs people like him.

I like Trey, what is not to like - he thinks it and then says it.

Tbh, the Zoo thing was funny when he decided to get bigger sales he would target "fat" people. It is hard to get annoyed with people like him and he is, if nothing else, hugely entertaining.

But forget about this series..... The best thing to come from the last is the delightful :drool: Ruth 'Babe' Badger :drool: and the TV executives share my view because she now had her own show.

Brad - I was waiting for you to review 'Badger or Bust' ahahahhahahahaha! Alas, I won't be watching it as it's on Sky One and I'm sticking with Dickie Branson in the Sky/Virgin SkyOneGate-taken-their-ball-and-gone-home-shocker!

Splitters!!

But I bet The Badge rocks!!!

xxx

I like Trey, what is not to like - he thinks it and then says it.

Tbh, the Zoo thing was funny when he decided to get bigger sales he would target "fat" people. It is hard to get annoyed with people like him and he is, if nothing else, hugely entertaining.

But forget about this series..... The best thing to come from the last is the delightful :drool: Ruth 'Babe' Badger :drool: and the TV executives share my view because she now had her own
show.

Babe:confused: Scary VERY Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Ivy...I love this show, Trey is brilliant, foul mouthed but brilliant, if he thinks it he says it, and he does have them all summed up, he comes from the real people, most of the others are just soooo up their own asses with their snobby toffy accents,,

OMG I was thrilled when that guy Paul got booted, could he have been any worse...he was soo snobby it was unreal and he was a crap Project Manager, a typical toff though, blaming everybody else for his faults..

I love the way Sir Alan, doesn't let any of this past him,,,I think Adam deserves a better shot at the game, looks like they're all bullying him, but maybe its the way the show is edited, even Sir Alans two side kicks said last night that he was usually a Mr Negative...;)

Not too sure about the Irish woman, sitting on the fence with her, she was good last night but mmmmmm I'll hold off on that one for now, and trust me I really wanted to back her...for obvious reasons LOL...:D

Back