Total Solution The Banana diaries

Well I almost caved last night, but for no real reason. I have 2 easter eggs at home, which my lovely mum bought me :/ I wasn't really hungry I just wanted to nibble on them. I think it is just breaking that habit of getting in from work, sitting on the sofa and eating whatever I wanted. But I didn't touch them! So day 4 it is. Feeling strong, I've only had water so far and will try and wait a while before I have my first pack. Might try the eggs today :)

Hope everybody else has a great day.

Oh dear.. Don't give up - have you had your packs earlier or eaten something you enjoyed?

I don't think I did anything differently it may be just one of those days! and hey pretty lady lovely pic :)

Hey well done on the progress so far - I can feel your motivation through your first few posts. And Even though you felt the temptation the other day you have strengthened your "no" response and taught yourself not to cave in when you feel the urge. That's what I want to remind myself this time- that everytime I overcome the urge to cheat it's not bad that I feel the urge - but food that I am strengthening my minds ability to say no. It's very mental - but the physical effects of ketosis - mainly lack of hunger - help massively!!

What are your goals? Start/end weight? I am on the app so can't see that if it's in stats etc

Well done

Well I almost caved last night, but for no real reason. I have 2 easter eggs at home, which my lovely mum bought me :/ I wasn't really hungry I just wanted to nibble on them. I think it is just breaking that habit of getting in from work, sitting on the sofa and eating whatever I wanted. But I didn't touch them! So day 4 it is. Feeling strong, I've only had water so far and will try and wait a while before I have my first pack. Might try the eggs today :) Hope everybody else has a great day.

Well done for resisting Easter eggs! Bin them or give them away so it's easier to resist? Or give them to someone to hide till your maintaining?

I don't think I did anything differently it may be just one of those days! and hey pretty lady lovely pic :)

Aww shucks, thanks - that pic was me in my thinner days..

Well I almost caved last night, but for no real reason. I have 2 easter eggs at home, which my lovely mum bought me :/ I wasn't really hungry I just wanted to nibble on them. I think it is just breaking that habit of getting in from work, sitting on the sofa and eating whatever I wanted. But I didn't touch them! So day 4 it is. Feeling strong, I've only had water so far and will try and wait a while before I have my first pack. Might try the eggs today :)

Hope everybody else has a great day.

Well done on not giving in, if I were you and they're the only things really tempting you I'd give them away or give them to someone who can keep them in their house for you until you've finished the diet - you did so well to resist them x

Day 4!! Can you believe it BB! We're doing it! :)

Ha! I've just looked at your profile. My husband is from where you live :)

Small world eh :)

I have just been for a nice walk with my mum, dad and the dogs and only just had my first pack now. Going to the cinema in a bit and will take a bar with me. Think today is gna be a good day!

Small world eh :) I have just been for a nice walk with my mum, dad and the dogs and only just had my first pack now. Going to the cinema in a bit and will take a bar with me. Think today is gna be a good day!

Yey! We can do this :) I've had half a banana shake and half a bar - double chocolate - and even though I put it in the freezer it's still kack :( if anyone wants to swap for choc orange or toffee nut? I'm guessing the red berry bars will be the same :( although I did hear about someone blending half a bar with half a shake and it tasted better.

Have a great day - enjoy the flicks! X

Well done on resisting bananaboo. These temptation seem to present themselves all of sudden sometimes don't they.

Have someone hide those eggs till you are ready for them. :D

What are you going to see at the cinema. I love films but have to drag my husband kicking & screaming lol x

Aww no that's a shame, I really like those bars and yeh if you don't like the chocolate you prob won't like the berry or hot cross bun. They are different flavours but basically the same thing

Well done on resisting bananaboo. These temptation seem to present themselves all of sudden sometimes don't they.

Have someone hide those eggs till you are ready for them. :D

What are you going to see at the cinema. I love films but have to drag my husband kicking & screaming lol x

Thanks Susie. My mum said I can leave them at her house. I kinda want to be able to resist the temptation though :rolleyes:

I have just seen Tracks at the cinema. AMAZING film I really loved it. I go quite a lot as I have an unlimited card, so pay monthly and go as much as I want x

Having just visited the outback I can imagine what her journey must have been like.

I know what you mean about wanting to resist temptation. I had an unopened box of chocs on the worktop for a couple of months as a test of my will power but then one of my sons gave them to his girlfriend as a gift!! x

Day 5

I just the breakfast eggs made into an omelette. Pretty amazing I think. Added some black pepper and chilli flakes. I could definitely have these on a regular basis.

Hope everybody else has a good day!

I think they are brill I just ordered some more :)

I think they are brill I just ordered some more :)[/QUOTE

I thought they looked gross but now you've made me want to try them - do they actually taste like egg? Do they have egg in them?

Back