Total Solution The Banana diaries

It's once you've posted 20 posts. If you're on the web the message changed and tells you that you can now add one

It's once you've posted 20 posts. If you're on the web the message changed and tells you that you can now add one

Do you go to profile to add a pic? How do you know how many posts you've made?

Yoyo, I'm still getting to grips with it myself, but can see from your posts on here you have done at least 58. You need to go to profile to add a pic, it should notify you that you are now able to add one though. Somewhere it will say edit Avatar and you upload one there.

If you just scroll up on this thread to your own posts it should have a link in blue saying edit Avatar under where your pic would be. If that makes any kind of sense.

Yoyo, I'm still getting to grips with it myself, but can see from your posts on here you have done at least 58. You need to go to profile to add a pic, it should notify you that you are now able to add one though. Somewhere it will say edit Avatar and you upload one there. If you just scroll up on this thread to your own posts it should have a link in blue saying edit Avatar under where your pic would be. If that makes any kind of sense.

Thanks! Maybe I need to log in from a computer as I'm not seeing anything on my app ?? I try to log into profile but it days permission denied.

Day 3!! Well done on getting this far! Good luck for today :)

yeh i think you would need to do it from the web rather than the app

Hi and welcome to the world of Exante, am so glad you're finding it to be good - you'll be even more motivated when you see your weight losses - keep going :) x

Thanks Katie, I can't believe how much some people have lost it's amazing. I haven't told anybody what i am doing yet but think I might tell my mum this weekend because she will want to do it. I wanted to try it first and see how I got on but I am loving it! x

Feeling hungry today, more so than yesterday and the day before. :(

Oh dear - did you start your packs earlier? Eat something different?

Oh dear.. Don't give up - have you had your packs earlier or eaten something you enjoyed?

Oops! Posted twice for some reason :)

I have had 2 now, which is fine by this time of the day. I think it's just the boredom lol.

The hunger will soon pass, it's strange how you don't feel physical hunger but you do feel a mental hunger but when you get that just do something to distract yourself - I take the dog for a walk / have a soak in the bath / do a full facial / come on minimins / do online clothes browsing in smaller sizes --- basically anything :D x

Keep your self occupied bananaboo. These days will come & go so you need some diversions to distract you. Hope the hunger passes soon x

It has actually I feel fine again now. Looking forward to going home and having a pack then that's day 3 over and done with. Boom!

Should start to get a little easier over the next couple of days. Well done on getting day 3 under your belt x

Well done BB!! :) tucking into my second pack now :)

Well done BB!

Back