Total Solution The Banana diaries

So 11lbs off. I should feel more motivated but strangely I don't. Suffering from Hay fever badly which I think if effecting this. Just need to keep going and get through anotherday.

Woo hoo! That's a great loss! You can do this :) keep going another day with me :)

Sorry to hear about the hayfever :( that sucks x

Well done bananaboo. Brilliant 1st week loss. Hayfever is such a nuisance isn't it x

Well done bananaboo. Brilliant 1st week loss. Hayfever is such a nuisance isn't it x

Yeh big time! I can normally cope but I have spent a lot of time outside over the last 4 days so I am really suffering. Plus it's my first day back in work after 4 days off so a little grumpy lol. I think I need to just go to bed and start again tomorrow. The day, not the diet!

Tomorrow will be better bananaboo x

Well I now feel more motivated than I did this morning. Just had my lunch break and I have had 2 packs so far. I just noticed how much easier it was to climb up the stairs at work back to my desk and I am not quite as breathless as I was last week. That in itself is brilliant. I think the novelty of the first week has worn off and reality is kicking in. I know I won't be on this forever but I will be on this for around half a year which feels like a long time right now :cry:

I have managed to get my mum to join me which is brilliant. We are very similar and can very easily motivate each other to stay on track. She is currently on day 3 and loving it as far as I know. I have ordered more pancakes and choc orange/toffee nut bars for us to share. These feel like a real treat to me and not like diet food at all!

I am working my way through the diaries again, like I did last week. This really kept me motivated.

6 months is quite a long stint on a diet like this but we can do it. Think of it in terms of when you look back in October you will be thinking thanks goodness I stuck to it & reaping all the rewards rather than thinking if I had stayed on track I would be nice & slim now & looking forward to Christmas.

It's good that mum has joined you. Every bit of support helps x

Brilliant weight loss BB well done. Also great news having your mum join you on it, all the support and motivation you can give each other will really help xx

6 months is quite a long stint on a diet like this but we can do it. Think of it in terms of when you look back in October you will be thinking thanks goodness I stuck to it & reaping all the rewards rather than thinking if I had stayed on track I would be nice & slim now & looking forward to Christmas.

It's good that mum has joined you. Every bit of support helps x

You're so right, the amount of times I have thought that if only I had stuck to this etc. Before we know it October will be here and we will all be nice and slim :)

You can do it BB - I'm with you every step of the way :)

Don't think of it as 6 months - break it down into smaller goals and you'll be amazed when the time is behind you and so pleased you didn't waste the time. The good news is that with this diet you can achieve in a few months, a loss that could take 6 months on a normal diet!

One of the things that has helped me on this journey is remembering how bad I felt before and how good I feel now without food hangovers, it must be harder with hey fever but without the vitamins ex ante give you and with the pollen count being really high at the moment you may have felt worse. Good luck with the rest of your journey

How's your day going bananaboo xx

Where are you BB??

You're so right, the amount of times I have thought that if only I had stuck to this etc. Before we know it October will be here and we will all be nice and slim :)

Hi there, I've just finished day four and have been reading through your diary. This comment really resonates with me right now as I tried to get started on Exante at the end of November but only managed about 10 days before I caved. Maybe a bad time to start just before Christmas and it's my birthday in December too so probably a bit unrealistic. But if I'd stuck to it I'd be about finished by now and looking back that time has flown. So annoyed with myself so keep reminding myself that I don't want to be thinking the same thing in October. Well done on getting through week one and your 11lb loss.

Hope all's going well BB xx

I'm struggling! I don't even know why because I didn't find it too hard the first week. I think I need to start again :(

Hi there, I've just finished day four and have been reading through your diary. This comment really resonates with me right now as I tried to get started on Exante at the end of November but only managed about 10 days before I caved. Maybe a bad time to start just before Christmas and it's my birthday in December too so probably a bit unrealistic. But if I'd stuck to it I'd be about finished by now and looking back that time has flown. So annoyed with myself so keep reminding myself that I don't want to be thinking the same thing in October. Well done on getting through week one and your 11lb loss.

Hey!

Yeh I think you are right, timing is everything. My willpower is still so weak. I haven't had a good couple of days so I need to get back on track before I lose it completely and think ahead to October and remember why I am doing this.

Hope you are having a good week x

Hey!

Yeh I think you are right, timing is everything. My willpower is still so weak. I haven't had a good couple of days so I need to get back on track before I lose it completely and think ahead to October and remember why I am doing this.

Hope you are having a good week x

I'm not pretending it's easy - I'm living proof of that - but I'm really trying to make my WHY bigger in my head than any need I feel to eat. I've written a list of my 'whys' and copied it a few times and have this in the car, in the kitchen, in my handbag and upstairs. If I'm feeling weak I grab the one that's nearest and read it. I also read it every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. Might help keep you strong. Good luck.

Back