Total Solution The Banana diaries

Day 5

I just the breakfast eggs made into an omelette. Pretty amazing I think. Added some black pepper and chilli flakes. I could definitely have these on a regular basis.

Hope everybody else has a good day!

Makes this diet so much easier when you find packs you actually enjoy :D.

Have a good day bananaboo x

It smells like potato cakes but tastes a bit like a pancake. Obviously compared to real food it's not the same but for diet food I think it's amazing

Attachments

• image-3583798156.jpg
    image-3583798156.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 31
Wow! What is that?

Can I ask you a favour please? Can you tell me the contents of the eggs? I'm allergic to eggs but I'm wondering if its all artificial stuff. Thanks :) x

That's the back of the packet if that helps you x

Attachments

• image-3790652673.jpg
    image-3790652673.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 24
I wasn't sure tbh it didn't seem very egg like but I just had a look and yeh you're right it seems to x

Day 6

Still going strong. Tried the chocolate orange bar and loved it. Just made some pancakes, blueberry and raspberry. They are amazing. Smell and taste great!

Attachments

• image-131605319.jpg
    image-131605319.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 24
Hi bananaboo. Hope your day has gone well.

The pancakes look yummy Do they taste very sweet ?

Not overly sweet no, they taste quite natural somehow. Really nice.

Will put them on my trial list x

Day 6

Still going strong. Tried the chocolate orange bar and loved it. Just made some pancakes, blueberry and raspberry. They are amazing. Smell and taste great!

Ooh they look lovely! I've never seen the blueberry and raspberry packs. I do like the choc orange bars :)

You're doing really well :) xx

Well done- nearly a week :)

Day 6 Still going strong. Tried the chocolate orange bar and loved it. Just made some pancakes, blueberry and raspberry. They are amazing. Smell and taste great!

Lush! Going to try those tomorrow! Glad you had a good day - I like the choc orange and my fav are the toffee nut :)

How you doing today BB? Weigh in day tomorrow! We've managed a week! :)

I'm keen to hear from you BB?!! How are you doing?

So 11lbs off. I should feel more motivated but strangely I don't. Suffering from Hay fever badly which I think if effecting this. Just need to keep going and get through anotherday.

Back