Total Solution The Banana diaries

I'm struggling! I don't even know why because I didn't find it too hard the first week. I think I need to start again :(

Draw a line under it chick and start again :) start now xx

lol thanks hun, can't believe I am caving so early on. It happens tho doesn't it. I am half way through my first bar today anyway so fingers crossed I could easily stay 100% and pull it back!

lol thanks hun, can't believe I am caving so early on. It happens tho doesn't it. I am half way through my first bar today anyway so fingers crossed I could easily stay 100% and pull it back!

Would it help to write down exactly what happened? Why did you fall off plan, what tempted you, what was happening at the time. You could share it with us or not, it's up to you.

One thing I've noticed on this forum is when someone goes quiet it usually means they have fallen off plan. These things happen we aren't here to judge just be supportive to each other so maybe even if you've had a **** day and eaten loads tell us? I am started to write myself some rules for maintenance (which I will share once I'm at that stage) and one of them is to post honestly on here every day, even if I have gone off plan and feel shitty - coz that's when I'll need the most support.

You can do this BB I know you can :) xx

Would it help to write down exactly what happened? Why did you fall off plan, what tempted you, what was happening at the time. You could share it with us or not, it's up to you.

One thing I've noticed on this forum is when someone goes quiet it usually means they have fallen off plan. These things happen we aren't here to judge just be supportive to each other so maybe even if you've had a **** day and eaten loads tell us? I am started to write myself some rules for maintenance (which I will share once I'm at that stage) and one of them is to post honestly on here every day, even if I have gone off plan and feel shitty - coz that's when I'll need the most support.

excllent plan there yo yo

Yeh you're right and I have noticed that too about people going quiet. Well I had a little bit of chocolate on Weds, not that much tbh, weighed myself the next day and had gained 2 lbs. So then I decided to eat yesterday, didn't have too much really, but weighed myself this morning and had gained another 3lbs! so that kinda knocked me. I know I could probably be good for a few days and that will fall off again. Makes me think if you are in the zone don't do anything to knock you out of it. I am trying not to think what a waste of a week and thinking just forget it, pretend it didn't happen and in a few days I will be back on track! I hope :rolleyes:

So agree with this. When I stopped posting last December it was because I'd fallen off the wagon and I never came back on so never got going again. Am in this for the long haul this time, even during the downs.

hi im sue, also on exante day one have done this before but also fell off wagon. hopefully we can support eachother x

Hi Sue, I feel like I am on day 1 again so yes lets do this lol x

Well today is actually going better than I expected. Decided to go home for lunch and keep busy, I tidied up a little then remembered I had a chilli pack at home that I wanted to try so had that for lunch and it is so nice! Having something hot with loads of flavour really helps me. So I have a clean home to go back to and am having a good day ha!

Well today is actually going better than I expected. Decided to go home for lunch and keep busy, I tidied up a little then remembered I had a chilli pack at home that I wanted to try so had that for lunch and it is so nice! Having something hot with loads of flavour really helps me. So I have a clean home to go back to and am having a good day ha!

Yey! Not tried chilli yet but I have some coming xx

Welcome back to the exante life! Straight back in is the way to go don't dwell x

Am glad it's a good day for you, I love the chilli it's definitely my favourite - keep going strong :) x

Good for you bananaboo, you can do this xx

So managed to be good for the rest of yesterday and dropped 2 lbs. So hopefully will be back to where I was last weds or even slightly lower by next weigh in. Here's to a good day!

So managed to be good for the rest of yesterday and dropped 2 lbs. So hopefully will be back to where I was last weds or even slightly lower by next weigh in. Here's to a good day!

Well done that's great - keep going :) x

Well done! You're doing great! :) another sunny day today - keep taking one day at a time :)

Well done! You're doing great! :) another sunny day today - keep taking one day at a time :)

Thanks hun I will. Hope you have a lovely day! i am in work until 7 :( lol

Good news on the loss Bananaboo, well done . I had to work today too :sigh: x

Back