Total Solution The Banana diaries

Good news on the loss Bananaboo, well done . I had to work today too :sigh: x

It's rubbish isn't it! Keeps me well away from food though for a long time so that bit helps x

Well today is actually going better than I expected. Decided to go home for lunch and keep busy, I tidied up a little then remembered I had a chilli pack at home that I wanted to try so had that for lunch and it is so nice! Having something hot with loads of flavour really helps me. So I have a clean home to go back to and am having a good day ha!

I've not tried any of the food packs yet but have got a chilli, spag bol and shepherd's pie which arrived today. I'm going to try one of them tomorrow. It would be good to find a 'meal' that I like to provide extra variety from shakes, bars and bouillon. Any tips on how you prepare it?

I've not tried any of the food packs yet but have got a chilli, spag bol and shepherd's pie which arrived today. I'm going to try one of them tomorrow. It would be good to find a 'meal' that I like to provide extra variety from shakes, bars and bouillon. Any tips on how you prepare it?

Hi Cate I love the spag Bol, not tried the other yet. I do it on a hob on a nice low heat stirring with a whisk (it will stick if you leave it). I add a bit of cayenne, some fresh chopped rosemary, black pepper and a bit of salt and cook for a while till the pasta is nice and soft (prob about 10 mins), then I throw in some chopped chives. It's my fav meal so far :)

That sounds nice yoyo, doing it in the microwave kinda ruins it so I might try it on the hob. Really lovin the chilli tho I think I might need more ready meals I wasn't expecting to like them much but they do the job for sure

Dropped another 1 1/2 lbs so think I've almost managed to turn this week around. 3 more days until weigh in so I only have to lose more than 1 1/2 lbs and that means I'll have had another loss even tho I've cheated. Phew fingers crossed ?

Dropped another 1 1/2 lbs so think I've almost managed to turn this week around. 3 more days until weigh in so I only have to lose more than 1 1/2 lbs and that means I'll have had another loss even tho I've cheated. Phew fingers crossed ?

Fingers and toes crossed! X

Hi Cate I love the spag Bol, not tried the other yet. I do it on a hob on a nice low heat stirring with a whisk (it will stick if you leave it). I add a bit of cayenne, some fresh chopped rosemary, black pepper and a bit of salt and cook for a while till the pasta is nice and soft (prob about 10 mins), then I throw in some chopped chives. It's my fav meal so far :)

Thanks for that. Will definitely give that a go. It will make such a change to have something that passes for real food once a day, assuming I like one of the food packs.

That's great news :) fingers crossed for a loss this week :)

Hi B. Just calling in to subscribe.

I cook all the packs by mixing them in a bowl with a little bit more water than they recommend - I just always leave them all to soak for at least 15 mins and longer for the chilli.

My routine is a meal at around 6pm and then a hot choc shake or hot vanilla coffee and a bar at about 8:15.

You'll get there bananaboo. All going down the right way x

I cook all the packs by mixing them in a bowl with a little bit more water than they recommend - I just always leave them all to soak for at least 15 mins and longer for the chilli. My routine is a meal at around 6pm and then a hot choc shake or hot vanilla coffee and a bar at about 8:15.

Wow so you don't even have your first thing until 6pm? I've pretty much done that today tho and quite easily I've not had anything yet just about to have the chilli now

Hope you've had a good day today BB? X

Wow so you don't even have your first thing until 6pm? I've pretty much done that today tho and quite easily I've not had anything yet just about to have the chilli now

No I never have them until the evening, I find it easier that way x

Dropped another 2lbs woohoo so another 2 days until official weigh in, might get to the stone mark.

Back