The battle of the Bubble

Yeah I wonder how much he has promised them in pocket money!!

Hope your all good and on the wagon, well done upndown did I read somewhere you've lost again this week?

Well as for me Im in trouble!! Just been to the harvester, I wasn't as good as I could have been I just think if Im paying I may aswell have something nice. Had the chargrilled chicken wrap and chips. Didnt eat all the chips but still. As for salad cart not worth thinking about - I think today is flexi syn day. Forget the lot. Its consumed and I enjoyed every little bit of it.

Had fruit and yoghurt and bacon and egg butty for brunch and no doubt will have my chocolate fix later too.

I mustn't feel guilty, nobody forced me I could have said No. Thats a words I need to learn I think...:giveup:

Hope your all good and on the wagon, well done upndown did I read somewhere you've lost again this week?

Well as for me Im in trouble!! Just been to the harvester, I wasn't as good as I could have been I just think if Im paying I may aswell have something nice. Had the chargrilled chicken wrap and chips. Didnt eat all the chips but still. As for salad cart not worth thinking about - I think today is flexi syn day. Forget the lot. Its consumed and I enjoyed every little bit of it.

Had fruit and yoghurt and bacon and egg butty for brunch and no doubt will have my chocolate fix later too.

I mustn't feel guilty, nobody forced me I could have said No. Thats a words I need to learn I think...:giveup:

No you mustn't feel guilty as long as you enjoyed it then that's the important thing, plus you have done so well, you deserve a treat :) xx

OMG! Just watching my baggy body on more4, i really dont want to b left with skin waiting to b filled again.!!:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Like ur attitude - u enjoyed it and 2moro's another day - defo don't feel guilty - it's only food - no-one died! Yes I lost 1.25lbs.

OMG! Just watching my baggy body on more4, i really dont want to b left with skin waiting to b filled again.!!:eek:

OOOH - must admit I wonder about that - my poor skin's been stretched - left baggy over and over again - so what's it going to look like this time - there's always top to toe shapewear I suppose!

Morning!
Well after watching "my baggy body" and reading up on belly overhangs (which i unfortunately have) ive woke up this morning thinking im gonna to my best to tighten up. Just been on amazon and bought the 30 day shred :eek:

My stomach muscles have always been rubbish. Never done the plank that i can remember. Oh my -the 30day shred is going to hurt. I hurt doing davina and shes a pussy cat apparently. Havent yet figured when ill get 20mins for it, but its a challenge. Can't let a challenge beat me...;)

Right im ready for the day now. Had fruit and yoghurt this morning and just about to have beans, scrambled eggs and mushrooms for lunch. Its early cos im meeting friends bowling today. Weve booked a lane & lunch for all the kids and i dont want to be hungry. Taking my fruit and alpen light and a bottle of water. Should b ok til im back home then. :)
Planning to have those bangers and mash that i didnt get round to cooking last night.
Got friends round for next 2 nights and planned a hunters chicken with wedges and slaw friday, and a bit of everything in a curry saturday. I dont drink so i suspect ill b driving them all home. Thats if they dont all crash out around the house which often happens if the kids all fall asleep :rolleyes:

Afternoon Sweetheart.... how is your day going .... x

Don't wait! The heavier you are the higher your heart rate will be so the more calories you'll burn ;)

I was going to wait because I don't want to turn my fat into muscle. But you are right. I will plan it and start on Monday after my weigh in, thanks hun.xx

Right im ready for the day now. Had fruit and yoghurt this morning and just about to have beans, scrambled eggs and mushrooms for lunch. Its early cos im meeting friends bowling today. Weve booked a lane & lunch for all the kids and i dont want to be hungry. Taking my fruit and alpen light and a bottle of water. Should b ok til im back home then. :)
Planning to have those bangers and mash that i didnt get round to cooking last night.
Got friends round for next 2 nights and planned a hunters chicken with wedges and slaw friday, and a bit of everything in a curry saturday. I dont drink so i suspect ill b driving them all home. Thats if they dont all crash out around the house which often happens if the kids all fall asleep :rolleyes:

Hope you've had a great day bowling. My house hasn't quietened down any, I got rid of one friend and gained another within 10 mins!!

You are so good organising healthy meals for the weekend. I'm out Saturday night but will try to make the right choices.xx

Afternoon Sweetheart.... how is your day going .... x

Hi mate, just got home from bowling had 2 black coffees, my fruit (cherries, grapes, mango, pinapple and banana) and a freddo. So no sabotaging whilst out today. :)

Hows you today, headache eased up I hope. X

Don't wait! The heavier you are the higher your heart rate will be so the more calories you'll burn ;)

Well im kinda scared but looking forward to the shred arriving.I do go in my little gym in the garage now but its monotonous and i get bored. Back to walking again next week when schools back. :)

Back