The battle of the Bubble

Well done on being good. That's 1 day down :) I've not done too badly either today. But tomorrow will be a different story! Have fun at the cinema, Amy wants to watch Peabody, so you will have to let me know how it is.x

We can do it, I think, if I wasn't posting on here then maybe I wouldn't be able to but the whole idea that I will be letting others down too does make a difference.
I sure will let you know about the film. x

Good evening everyone.
Hope u've all had a good day today. My day has been very relaxed the monsters have entertained eachother at my friends house, I have ended up bringing an extra one home for a sleep over! Got 2 free tickets to see peabody and sherman tomorrow so booked the extra tickets and taking them all for bargain tuesday. They've asked for mcds as their lunch, so don't know what Im going to eat....I'm not that fussed with mcds so I'll be fine in there. I plan on taking a goody bag of fruit for in the cinema (cherries, grapes, any cut up fruit that I can pick on really)

Todays eats:

Fruit salad ( blackberries, raspberries, pomegranete, mango, grapes and banana)
0% activia peach

alpen light 1/2 HEXB

Pasta cooked with mushrooms, onions, peppers, lean bacon, left over roast chicken, sweetcorn and carrots with 70g Philidelphia light HEXA
(my mate didnt know I had pasta tonight)

2 satsumas, picked on strawberries, 6 mikado sticks 3 syns

Pasta cooked with onions, peppers,garlic, chilli, cauliflower, broccolli, turkey mince, passatta, tomato puree and 28g grated reduced fat cheddar (3.5 syns)

5 teas so far so 2.5 syns for milk
1 lemons squash
2 vimto squashes

Later I will have another tea 0.5 syns
Alpen light 1/2 HEXB
2 finger kit kat 5.5

That 15 syns today!

You didn't need the exclamation mark after ur 15 syns - ok that's the max but still 'legal'! U did well last week and had a good loss and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't count syns as accurately as u eg: milk and I think I'd have conveniently 'forgotten' the Mikado sticks too! Good luck for the rest of the week!

You didn't need the exclamation mark after ur 15 syns - ok that's the max but still 'legal'! U did well last week and had a good loss and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't count syns as accurately as u eg: milk and I think I'd have conveniently 'forgotten' the Mikado sticks too! Good luck for the rest of the week!

Thanks mate, keep watching me it keeps me on the straight and narrow.;)

Hello guys,

Ive survived another day in the half term without going doo-lally. :crazy:

I started off doing EE but actually writing what I had to eat has made me realise that I can go Green today saving myself some syns as there are 2 HEXA & Bs

So todays eats Green Day:

Bowl of fruit salad and strawberry 0% yoghurt

2 slices of wholemeal toast HEXB (measured at 60g with some crust off to make it the right weight) scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops and 1 laughing cow extra light triangle 1 syn

Very good at the cinema :patback: I had grapes and cherries, a small pack of animal biscuits (5 Syns) alpen light bar 1/2 HEXB and litre bottle of water

Jacket potato and another laughing cow extra light 1 syn, with onions, mushrooms and peppers and beans and 30g grated cheddar HEXA and side of fresh salad

Means my 2nd HEXA is the milk and have another 1/2 HEXB alpen light bar for later

So plan to have a milky options indulgence 3 syns

Thats 10 syns today. how cool is that? :cool: very pleased with myself. x:D

Good evening hun,
Glad you survived the day! Mines not over yet as my daughter's friend has never stayed the night at a friends before and she was crying when her mum left earlier. This I didn't realise before today, if I had I'm not sure I would have said she can stay. I can't cope with moaning 9 year old girls!!
Anyway enough back me. How was the film? Well done on not giving in to temptation.xx

Oh no ur not going to relax if shes upset! I had an extra one last nite they fell asleep about 11 and were up at 6! But they were as good as gold. :)
The film was fantastic had us all completely engaged really worth a watch.
Hope ur night's not too bad mate. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're at it again! mullet? aint that fish? Ive never tried yogs in the freezer always think they'll be quite crystalised let me know if they're any good, I'll have to try.

They are tricky to get right and I think u have to be desperate to faff about with them - cos u leave them in for about an hour depending on how cold ur freezer is after that u need to stir them about every 10-15 mins to stop them crystallising until the consistency is like ice cream.

U can make them more exciting by adding some crushed meringue to vanilla muller with choc flakes, or nuts to the banana flavour, or a few crushed maltesers to any one.-

I like them but often either can't be bothered or forget about them and find then later at the back of freezer like a block of concrete!

They are tricky to get right and I think u have to be desperate to faff about with them - cos u leave them in for about an hour depending on how cold ur freezer is after that u need to stir them about every 10-15 mins to stop them crystallising until the consistency is like ice cream. U can make them more exciting by adding some crushed meringue to vanilla muller with choc flakes, or nuts to the banana flavour, or a few crushed maltesers to any one.- I like them but often either can't be bothered or forget about them and find then later at the back of freezer like a block of concrete!

I'd completely forgotten about them... They're still in the freezer. Oops!

Hello guys,

Ive survived another day in the half term without going doo-lally. :crazy:

I started off doing EE but actually writing what I had to eat has made me realise that I can go Green today saving myself some syns as there are 2 HEXA & Bs

So todays eats Green Day:

Bowl of fruit salad and strawberry 0% yoghurt

2 slices of wholemeal toast HEXB (measured at 60g with some crust off to make it the right weight) scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops and 1 laughing cow extra light triangle 1 syn

Very good at the cinema :patback: I had grapes and cherries, a small pack of animal biscuits (5 Syns) alpen light bar 1/2 HEXB and litre bottle of water

Jacket potato and another laughing cow extra light 1 syn, with onions, mushrooms and peppers and beans and 30g grated cheddar HEXA and side of fresh salad

Means my 2nd HEXA is the milk and have another 1/2 HEXB alpen light bar for later

So plan to have a milky options indulgence 3 syns

Thats 10 syns today. how cool is that? :cool: very pleased with myself. x:D

Impressed u did so well at the cinema - always a tricky situation - u are surviving the hol much better than u thought - u shd have more faith in urself! Have a good day 2moro!

Thanx upndown, i should have faith but i just don't trust myself.
Also great ideas for the muller ice creams to add things like maltesers, i think I couldnt b bothered with faffing tho.

Anyway its silly o'clock Im wide awake! I fancy a bacon butty but the smell of bacon will wake them all up. Cant b doing that!
Catch up with mins while i drink my tea then knock out the ironing. X

Hi hun, just woke up went back to bed at 6! I sleep very irratically anyway!
Glad ur night was ok. U sound busy today on ur thread.
Im having a day in, might go swimming later with them but other then that i told them its homework and housework day today.
Id better go down and c what theyre up to its very quiet down there. X

Got to report im shocked! The youngest has done all her homework alone.. bless her. My eldest is just curled up with blanket playing on ipod and my son in his own little world of lego (he goes off on one and switches his hearing off) they are all so unusually quiet im amazed.
I have a feeling its gonna b a very lazy day im more lifeless than i was at 4am!! Housework can wait, theres no body magic this week not even walking anywhere! Im sure the less i do the lazier i get...

Yep. Got energy to cook my bacon though. :)

Bet ur both burning loads of mental energy by having the children home - to say nothing of the extra physical work!

Gosh Bubble ur OH must have made an impact when he spoke to the children earlier in the week - bet Mums up and down the country wd pay good money for his services!

Back